i cant enter the game..need help - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

i cant enter the game..need help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 veri93

veri93

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

hello guys :)

im just new in here and ive just dowload the game

i have no problem on installation and login. but when i make a character and press the enter game button, the screen is freezing and i got stuck until it said "the program is not responding" and the only solution is close the game.

i got same problem on dragon saga sea but i can play when i login and enter the same character (well..yes, i still got stuck everytime i made new character)

however i cant enter the game on this dragon saga. i have tried 4-5 times closing and enter the game, but i still got stuck

i have try uninstall and download once again the client but its not working

anyone can help?

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:49 AM

Maybe I know what your problem is. Not 100% sure though, but I think it's at least worth a try.

When you make a char in game and press enter, the screen goes complete black right? Right before the error message "not responding" pops up, yes?

If so, press ESCAPE on your keyboard the second the screen goes completely black.

There is a video playing, or should be, in the background. That on some monitors and graphic settings doesn't work correctly.

For me this works and I got the video not correctly playing problem too.

Hope this works for you too.

#3 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

Fliederduft78, good idea :-)

This issue appears when playing in FullScreen mode (rather than windowed), because the client is not able to play the videos in fullscreen mode.

ShazamO, this issue persists for a long time (since the FullScreen mode has been introduced) and should be forwarded to the developers.

Edited by yurioj75, 18 April 2014 - 12:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users