Question reguarding gear and potion pitcher - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question reguarding gear and potion pitcher

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

I notice on some gear it lists healing boosts but not specification on the skills effected. I am starting a brewer and was going to go the support route while leveling so I don't have to re-stat later on as trans. The main thing, I use a Chibi Pope and a Puente Robe carded with incubus/succubus on my FS AB and was curious if the healing boosts on these will affect use with potion pitcher, if not can anyone list some recommended gear to boost potion pitcher? I'm hoping to invest as little as possible in additional gear while leveling this alt so I can focus on getting better gear for the final build like FAW and four leaf clover.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

I think all the effects that increase the regen of your healing skills (as opposed to effects that increase healing received) will boost your Aid Potion healing. 

I'm not sure why you're so concerned about potion pitcher healing, though. 

#3 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

Thanks, but I'm kind of surprised at you. You're the one who mastered the homon script right? You should know all about wanting to get the most out of your character. I prefer to do as good as I can at whatever role I play is all. Even if it seems trivial to others.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

I don't even get aid potion on my gens now, it's kinda useless... It's really only good for throwing blues to homun.... For regenning HP on yourself or others, you can't carry a sufficient load of pots to aid, because the best you can throw is fat whites, at 15 weight each. When ranked slims are 2 weight and have heal comparable to aid'ed white, and pumpkins for WPH set are 3 weight and heal ~1/2 an aided white and 15z each, aid potion just doesn't seem very appealing as a source of healing. It's not like biochem has skill points to spare...

#5 GwenevereXOXO

GwenevereXOXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

dr azzy is right, aid potion a very limited use

mainky vecause the pots are so.heavy and there are much better ways to heal, namely by an actual priest spamming pots yourself to heal up. also aif potion costs 1 sp to use, so when ure fighting an mvp that drains sp you wont be able ti aid blue pot yourself to redtore sp. and since it works like the heal spell, after activating u have to position the curser ob top.of your character, naking it muh slower than actually using the potion itself

there are certain uses to aid potion tho, especially for throwing blue pots at teammates. when there is no sorc avaulable to indulge a character, u can play their role and aid blue pots to the teams main killers. but do note that these potions all weight alot and they all cost alot. unluess u are some.kund of duper rich full support chemist, dun get throw potion, as its very expensive to actually use.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

Yeah - though unless you're on vent., you're unlikely to do a decent job of being sorchemist.

The cost of the blue potions is small. 6-8k each, not much compared to the other expenses. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users