Alittle frustrated with trying to get my Job Change quest done. - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Alittle frustrated with trying to get my Job Change quest done.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cimyr

Cimyr

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

I dont mean to complain but trying to do this in a timely fashion seems impossible. I just got the Bug Legs and Maneater Blossoms, but I still need Clam Flesh, Old Frying Pans, Snail's Shell, and Hearts of Mermaids. 

Its not the amount of items I need thats driving me nuts, it's the sheer amount of wandering about, trying to follow maps, only being able to teleport to Prontera most of the time, dying and having to trek all the way back through places.

Anyone able to give me some tips here? Im not a VIP so I cant use any of the convenient methods it seems.

#2 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

Buy them from vendors? Use flywings to teleport instead of walking or save up and buy a teleport accessory or make a warp slave.  Most of the monsters that drop those items are pretty weak so you shouldn't be dying so much especially if you're a swordsman trying to change to knight, try to get some racial shields or more pots.

Most of the quests require you to find different items or talk to different people in different places, such is RO life, you will get used to it and won't even notice it after a while.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

PM me on Aaron Kelden after WoE (1 hr, 9 mins from this post), I've got OFP, Clam Flesh and Mermaid Hearts - if you haven't gotten the items elsewise by then. 

#4 Cimyr

Cimyr

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

Well no worries, and I was abit misleading, I hadnt died that much. But I did get swarmed by a few of the enemies while trying to finish things up and got killed from what seemed like stun locking. Anyway I got the items and Im now a Knight. Huzzah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users