• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KenshinVII

KenshinVII

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:35 AM

I'm making a RK mainly with leveling and MvP purposes. I don't like DB build and I've seen people use Ignition Break, so why not give it a try?

However, I don't exactly know which gear is the most useful for me.

I have more or less a 400m budget (kinda new player) to gear him, I will post here the list of equipments I'd buy and you guys help me correcting what's wrong, please ^^

Rideword Hat and Rudolf Hairband (thinking of dropping both to get Pumpking combo)

Robo Eye

Pirate Dagger

Armor with Porcellio (which armor, tho? Valk is too expensive and not that great)

Twin Edge of Naght Sieger (Red) (3x Zipper or 3x Hunter Fly? Budget wise speaking)

Valk Shield (with Hodremlin Card ?)

Shackles

Nidhogg Garb + Raydric

Bloodied Shackle

1 Acessory (which ?)

That's what I thought, help me gear my RK, please ^^

#2 KenshinVII

KenshinVII

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

First of all, thanks for the answer.

Now, I have some questions

Without Rideword Hat, will I have SP problems i.e. need to use blue pots/straws? If so, is it the best item to get SP back?

Is the HP recuperation from Rudolf Hairband too low? Is it much better to get the Pumpkin combo or am I ok with Rudolf's?

Is Hodremlin a good shield card?

Which cards should I use for acessories? Mantis?

Answer them if you can, thank you again ^^

#3 EinZweiDrei

EinZweiDrei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

would a triple hunter fly RTE+9 and RHW+9 be a good idea for IB/BB leveling?
or would double hunter fly tae goo lyeon+9 and RHW+9 be better?

Edited by EinZweiDrei, 21 April 2014 - 09:53 AM.

#4 EinZweiDrei

EinZweiDrei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

You will be able to chain IB+BB better with TGL, but you will not be able to use a shield like with the RTE. Being IB/BB build means that you will be taking lots of hits in order to deal damage, and the ability to wear a shield is really helpful. I guess you can use Parry with TGL, but when it gets too mobby I find that Parry gets in the way more than it helps as you won't be able to attack.

thanks for putting the survivability into consideration.
i was thinking that in some maps like nogg2 the fire elemental on rte would be rendered useless. but being able to hold a shield is really nice.
but i was thinking since a +9 TGL reduces sp cost of skills by 20% it would help with IB/BB spamming. the hunter fly cards and rideword is to save sp and hp pots
and also using fish in mouth as main healing.
would the hunter fly help alot if carded in rte? or would the dps be too low to kill with BB/IB from lv100-130?

Edited by EinZweiDrei, 21 April 2014 - 10:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users