pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Today I was leveling my hawker on Draconis. I noticed that when I would do my two self buffs (Mspd, Aspd), that when the timers would start to flash, they would go into a negative value, and I could not refresh my buffs. Is this intentional or a bug? The mspd buff was the worst, while the timer is in the negative, if I tried to do it, I would get a system message saying I can't overlap buffs. The Aspd one would go, but it wouldn't take. I had to wait until the icons were completely gone before I could rebuff myself.

Edited by pdfisher, 20 April 2014 - 07:01 PM.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

That's normal fish, it's been that way for quite a long time.

"Cannot Overlap": is something that was a result of the recent buff changes, that made it so buffs would "recalculate" upon switching equips. Also kinda awkwardly prevents adding new stronger buffs either unless its a party cast buff.

Negative Timers: has been around for at least 8 months? possibly more then a year or more. Normally, it's not a big issue, however it's the root cause of the insane amount of DC's in Sikuku Ruins. For some reason that map + buff timers going into the negative times causes you to just straight disconnect. 

I reported the negative timers several times, never got a response. As far as the Cannot Overlap, that's intentional. 

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

Thanks Feuer, I thought I had read that they were going to fix that. I know the cannot overlap was fixed on other classes.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

Well it's not fixed on hawkers for sure, and, you also can buff over a buff with a booster, provides the message "Cannot use due to unfulfilled requirements". Only occurs when you have a buff of the same type that the booster provides. Essentially this makes boosters pointless, because if you booster before a cleric buffs, the cleric buffs takes off the booster and replaces it with a lower buff. 

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

I knew about the booster thing. I just thought it was weird that I couldn't refresh my own buff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users