slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

Rose Online, one of the best games ever made, until recently. Before as most of you might know there was only one server, and this game had many more players, to pvp to farm with to party with to have clan wars with. What happened to this wonderful game? What destroyed it and continues to deter more players to come and play this game? 

The cost of this game. This game as it grew over the years as most people might think is a lie, this game has been constantly in a decline of players as most people can clearly see. A few years ago you would walk into junon polis and see tonnes and tonnes of vendors closely put together with tonnes of competition a long with loads of players running about and chilling in their clan spots. Now what do you see, little over 100 shops in junon and a few clan spots. What about in the training grounds, you walk in and use to see clan vs clan wars, with wars of at least 50 people, now you walk in and see a few stranglers waiting for their stupid bars to fill up to pvp in ga again. This game has revolved solely on IM sales, that its sad.You want to be a decent pvper you are going to want to spend tonnes on skill books and im resets and testimonies, not to mention on verunes and plutos. Rose has created a game solely revolved around this that it has detered so many people away. Almost all of the older players have left because this game wasnt as much fun any more. cause they can just buy stupid boosts and foods that let them live forever. Rose didnt fix the balancing of anything either, you still see almost all raiders and soldiers, the classes still arent balance. Rose really needs to do something if you want this game to begin to grow again or else we will all be out of a game quite soon.

Some things that possibly could be done

1. get rid of the 2 servers, theres barely enough players for one dumb server.

2.create actually balanced classes. raiders are so broken they can stealth and murder mages and bourgs without a fight.

3. stop making things so heavily revolved around your IM points, i understand you need to pay expenses or else youll go in the hole. But if you dont stop you wont have any mroe players to buy your points.

4.Create some new content.. players have been doing the same thing, same quests, same lvling, no dungeons, no new worlds

5.Advertise maybe?

Does nobody agree ? 

Edited by slinger, 21 April 2014 - 08:14 AM.

#2 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

1 ) They've already answered many times, they do not have any plans to combine the servers.

2 ) Yes, stealth / cloak / camouflage are complete invisible status now, you can't see the buffs anymore which in my opinion is a good thing, but still they are not 100% chance to murder mages and bourgs, if a mage / bourg know what they are doing, they can kill them back, but in crystal defender you never know how many raiders around are camping for you, the only thing you can do is to stay with your group, and do not get yourself isolated.

3 ) They have finished their pay to win phase long ago (Item mall refine system, Blessing passive, and many items that you can vend for billions of zulies), right now they are just selling repeated lucky spin costume with different colors over and over, I don't see anything wrong with that, but I think this game needs to give some opportunity for the players who don't use item mall to play, the market is basically flooded with super overpriced items, in other words the market revolves around the veterans, the new players have no chance to compete in this market at all, all they can do is to get catalyst, chemicals, dirties, gem box, they are very low in value, the only really high value thing left in this game that you can get as a new player is medallions and beautiful set which you know they are quite impossible for them to get.

4 ) They only have 3.5 developers, they are still working with the database upgrade, ROSE online isn't what Gravity wants to focus on, if you good to the home page of Warpportal, you will see most people play Ragnarok the most.

5 ) Fix the game before advertising may be, this game is still not very welcoming the players who do not spend money, leveling is a grind if you don't bot, PvP is quite fun currently, farming is pointless there is nothing to farm, population is too low due to everything I've said. It's sad to say, you really won't waste your time on this game unless you have friends left in this game to play with, there are many better MMORPG out there.

#3 Skaduwee

Skaduwee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

Sad to say that you can only think about how it was wonderful before and realise that this game bacame so old now, it's in his decline like all games do at a point :(

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

"People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?"
- Nhat Hanh

Projecting negativity, especially about the "success" of our beloved title, will only induce more negativity. I have many friends here, and have made life long memories. I will always see ROSE as a positive thing, and being successful, because I will always have those fond memories, and each day it's up, have the chance to make more. How much more successful could I ask it to be?

Edited by Feuer, 21 April 2014 - 08:28 PM.

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

Just because a game is in decline, does not mean it can't come back. One of the other mmos I play is 15 years old this year. It is still going pretty strong but at one time, it almost died. There is hope for this game, and I for one will continue to do so. I see mostly positive changes being made. I still have friends that play this game, and I am seeing more new people. Let's not throw in the towel just yet ok?

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:27 AM

:) Fisher

#7 Riffyster

Riffyster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

Thoughts.

Came back after 6 months of hibernation, few aspects of the game have changed but not enough to.. *can't find any better term*. Was glad to do unli GA/CD this past weekend but sadly after the event, CDs have gone back to a slow-line-up-filling mode again.

Hats off to those who keeps the positive energy flowing but, uhm, the chances of our beloved game getting into the bottom is.. whew..

Still hoping to see more improvements, content wise, balance wise - both for char and market and any medium to make the game even more appealing to newbies.

Best regards,

Speedy

#8 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

I have off days where I don't feel like doing much so, guess where I hang. So far in a week's time, I've met 8 new players. 5 of them have never played before, 2 played a few years/months ago, and 1 played during iROSE. I met most of these players not in Adventurer's plains, but between Zant and the Moldies at Junon, so, levels 20-40ish. 

One thing they all had in common: the game still seemed fun. The older players noticed the changes and easily went along with it, aside from some questions on stat points and so on. The new players found it easy to figure out with the latest way things are laid out, but again, had questions on the job and points.

Now then, what was the same thing they all also had in common? I was the first person of a higher level to talk nicely to them. I don't mean random buffs or giving money and stuff like that, I mean the basic of human interactions - talking. Maybe we should look at some poor aspects of this game lately, and at the same time, look in the mirror as well.

(Take note: I do not know who these people are they talked to nor am I saying that it was the specific people here who were the ones they spoke to.)

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

I agree with XsybilX. Community is very important in a game like this. I also try to be available to answer questions (if I can), and guide the new people. We need more to be this way.

#10 Infinity49

Infinity49

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

The problem is not the lack of newcomers, but to keep them in the game. I'm here with some friends since 3 months, we have fun to come back on rose after so many years. But there are some aspects which we do not like (no challenge in PvM, too many bot/macro spam skills, PvP kinda random with teams and time to time "forced" to wait). If we were not together, we would not be here anymore.

Even if all the changes I have seen since i'm here are good, there is a lack of end-game possibilities (new dungeons, more difficulties ...). Even if just hanging in Junon and talk to people is nice, I expect more than a great game like ROSE. 

(Need some kick-asses dungeons where we need a team of 10+ persons with high rewards and a queue system for pvp/dungeons with the speciality of the class (healer/dps/tank) to create fair team, dungeons should give exp to everyone -not just prenium- and increase rewards when we exp in a large group in difficult area (like prison nowadays, seriously lvl up at spiders/mastyx is boring as hell).

Have fun everyone :)

Edited by Infinity49, 22 April 2014 - 11:59 PM.

#11 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

When I have been looking for eggs, I find so many players, and when I go to zant and buff people, I buff sometimes 2-5 people, and I more than happy to answer their questions about the game. I shout in trade chat and say the loaction to get buffs and I run around to buff people. 

I hope this game never dies, Sometimes I can totally understand sometimes everyone need a break, I do that sometimes but I usally just need one evening free and next day I am online again. 

I totally agree there are things that need to be fixed, but what I see is that Leonis and Shaz is working and working and working and working  :bash: and fixing stuff, so we just need to wait and I buy prenium becuse (90% to support the game) and 3% for the daily box and 7% for the free energy on GA. Just think about one year ago and now, we have new skills and new stat system! They gave us new pvp games. Genesis (I think it was) made a new storage system which I hope come in the future in the game.  We just need to wait, sit in the wating room on the new uppdates.  :Emo_12:

#12 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

i like how when people have issues about this game, they always have to metion raiders, yet other classes like scout, mage and bourg are effed up.  The devs cater only to the class people play the most.  All theese changes they made are all half-assed and messed up to begin with.  Rarely do they actually impliment things people like besides the im stuff.  All of us who have played for years, know this game will never be like it was before, those days are gone.  All they do is impliment udates that are screwed up and then we have to wait years for them to fix it.

#13 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

There's very little wrong with classes. The fact that anyone can complain about a certain aspect says 2 things

1: Class strengths are finally showing

2: It take diversity and honing your stats/skill sets to counter them

all classes/builds have counters. No matter how "OP" they may seem from 1 class perspective, to another, they may seem normal or even weak. It's all perspective. 

#14 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

I havent seen all classes in action but for now I am glad with the balance. I play most cleric in cds and its not to hard to kill a cleric and its not to easy to kill a cleric. Sometimes I can every class but when its coming more than one player on me its getting more difficult, but then I use mana shield, sleep and mute on those people that are on me and run for my life or if I have a player that isnt range I just run around the crystal and get them stuck on the crystal ( :P ) . But yeah for now I am happy but I need to try (Right now I have made a battle arti and wanna try him out!) but on other classes I dont know, but what I know is what I can tank as a cleric. (1 player is ok and 2 players its getting more difficult)

#15 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:15 AM

I cannot discuss about the population of ROSE because I do no have the data of ROSE population. A guess will remain a guess without the backing of concrete evidences. However, if we want to predict the current state of ROSE and it's parent company, Gracity Interactive, we can do so by looking at the financial standing of the company.

The current stock price of Gravity is only 93 cents. It is a far cry from its peak at $11.53 in 2006 when it first acquired ROSE. In other words, it lost more than 90% of its value in just 8 years. I can list several reasons for this phenomenon, but reason is not within our interests at the moment. The 52 weeks average of Gravity is also less than 99 cents per share. This is why New York Exchange no longer publish GRAVITY'S data because 1 dollars stock price is the minimum requirement for it to do so. You can say gravity is the pennies stock, aka pink sheet stock.

Now, if we look at the stock from last year to now, it's stock price peaked during September to October, but it's stock begun to decrease rapidly from the end of December to now. Can you link any event within these 2 periods of time? From September to October 2013, we had the introduction of Steam (players). The introduction of Steam players helped boosting the population of ROSE and profit for Gravity. As the result, we see the boost in GRAVITY'S stock price in this period of time. With the second period of time, from the end of December to now, the most notable activity within ROSE is the class skill changes. Some people have claimed these skill changes were/are fine and balance, nothing should be change to these changes. They may be right, but the general population of ROSE may not believe it is the case. We can see it clearly through the sharp drop in GRAVITY'S stock prices, which can represent the sharp drop in earning and the population. If the DEV team does not do anything soon, the situation may get worse.

What would I suggest Gravity to do? I will only give some suggestions about the game and not the company.

1. Recheck and reduce the the power, and critical rate of of raider and xbow scout. some people claimed that there is nothing wrong with raider and xbow scout, but the general population does not think that is the case, and it should not be a case for a level 220s raider to KO a level 230 char.

2. Fix the current points system by changing it to the system during the December 2013. The previous points system were not broke. That was until the DEV Team decide to reduce the reward point then changed it to its current state.

3. The cleric is getting better but it still does not equal with its former state. Create the essential for using the cleric because the cleric is the center binding of people.

4. Fix the re roll system. I do not expect the DEV Team to be excite about this issue, but this is an important step, and it has to be done because lot of people are frustrate about this reroll system. Think about it, would you get frustrate when you get exactly the same stat changing pattern 10 times in the row. for example, the changing stat pattern repeat like a loop, from stat A to G, 10 times in the row before changing to stat F. When the customers get frustrate for their purchase, the probability for them to place the same purchase is low.

Edited by ChampPower, 23 April 2014 - 05:39 AM.

#16 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

You know, if you have the time to check the stock price of Gravity, SURELY you have the time to go online, check the hawker/scout skill tree, and notice that xbow scouts have NO CRITICAL PASSIVES. Stop claiming that their crit rate needs to be reduced since they have none to begin with.

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

....lmfao

#18 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:33 AM

...Can we also please point out that ROSE Online is only one of eight games they own, not counting anything else in development? You can't look at the Stock price of Gravity and say "well, its dropped, so ROSE needs some fixin!" when they have other games that are taking up more expenses like, for example, a tiny little project called Ragnarok II.

Again, I'm going to go back to one of the vital aspects of any MMORPG: community. If this game that is supposed to take teamwork with Clans, Dungeons, and so on - then someone tell me from a newcomer's point of view that might not feel welcome here why they should stay. If you were the new person and you spent time as a whole running around, fighting alone, doing quests along, etc etc, why would you stay after a while? Infinity said it perfectly above in regards to the friendships he has involved here. Honestly, the same goes for me. If you are unable to find that niche in the community and get yourself wedged in, ROSE becomes a far less appealing game to stay involved with.

#19 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:09 AM

You know, if you have the time to check the stock price of Gravity, SURELY you have the time to go online, check the hawker/scout skill tree, and notice that xbow scouts have NO CRITICAL PASSIVES. Stop claiming that their crit rate needs to be reduced since they have none to begin with.

I believe I had said that I am one of the oldest players in ROSE. I have every classes, so I know the skills of them. Xbow scout, indeed, has no critical passive. However, when I wrote, I wrote it with the raider in the most generous terms as possible to ensure nothing is left out of consideration.

...Can we also please point out that ROSE Online is only one of eight games they own, not counting anything else in development? You can't look at the Stock price of Gravity and say "well, its dropped, so ROSE needs some fixin!" when they have other games that are taking up more expenses like, for example, a tiny little project called Ragnarok II.

Again, I'm going to go back to one of the vital aspects of any MMORPG: community. If this game that is supposed to take teamwork with Clans, Dungeons, and so on - then someone tell me from a newcomer's point of view that might not feel welcome here why they should stay. If you were the new person and you spent time as a whole running around, fighting alone, doing quests along, etc etc, why would you stay after a while? Infinity said it perfectly above in regards to the friendships he has involved here. Honestly, the same goes for me. If you are unable to find that niche in the community and get yourself wedged in, ROSE becomes a far less appealing game to stay involved with.

I was not stating or commenting anything. I am only predict the condition of ROSE based on the volatiles of GRAVITY'S stock price.

Edited by ChampPower, 23 April 2014 - 05:15 AM.

#20 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:14 AM

I cannot discuss about the population of ROSE because I do no have the data of ROSE population. A guess will remain a guess without the backing of concrete evidences. However, if we want to predict the current state of ROSE and it's parent company, GRacity Interactive, we can do so by looking at the financial standing of the company.

The current stock price of Gravity is 93 cents. It is a far cry from its peak at $11.53 in 2006 when it first acquired ROSE. In other words, it lost more than 90% of its value in just 8 years. I can list several reasons for this phenomenon, but reason is not within our interests at the moment. The 52 weeks average of Gravity is also less than 99 cents per share. This is why New York EXchange no longer publish GRAVITY'S data because 1 dollars is the minimum price for it to do so. You can say gravity is the pennies stock, aka pink sheet stock.

Now, if we look at the stock from last year to now, it's stock price peak during September to October, but it's stock begins to decrease rapidly from the end of December to now. Can you link any event within these 2 periods of time. From September to October 2013, we had the introduction of Steam (players). The introduction of Steam players helped boosting the population of ROSE and profit for Gravity. As the result, we see the boost it GRAVITY'S stock price in this period of time. With the second period of time, from the end of December to now, the most notable activity within ROSE is the class skill changes. Some people have claimed these skill changes were/are fine and balance, nothing should be change to these changes. They may be right, but the generation of ROSE may not believe it is the case. We can see it clearly through the sharp drop in GRAVITY'S stock prices, which can represent the sharp drop in earning and the population. If the DEV team does not do anything soon, the situation may get worse.

What would I suggest Gravity to do? I will only give some suggestions about the game and not the company.

1. Recheck and reduce the the power, and critical rate of of raider and xbow scout. some people claimed that there is nothing wrong with raider and xbow scout, but the general population does not think that is the case. And it should not be a case for a level 220s raider to KO a level 230 char.

2. Fix the current points system by changing it to the system during the December 2013. The previous points system were not broke. That was until the DEV Team decide to reduce the reward point then changed it to its current state.

3. The cleric is getting better but it still does not equal with its former state. Create the essential for using the cleric because the cleric is the center binding of people.

4. Fix the re roll system. I do not expect the DEV Team to be excite about this issue, but this is an important step and much be done because lot of people are frustrate about this reroll system. Think about it, would you get frustrate when yo get exactly the same stat changing pattern 10 times in the rose. for example, the changing stat pattern repeat like a loop, from stat A to G. When the customers get frustrate for their charges, the probability for them to place the same purchase is low.

Respect man , you went that far . Although i can't help but to wonder why you kept relating the stock market in comparison to ROSE Online . I have a question tho, before you relate those data of Rose with the Stock values , did you took time to consider that Rose is only one of the titles under Gravity ? You do know for a fact that Rose is only but a small faction under WP right ? 

Just the other day I logged into Ragnarok Online and there were 3500 players in that server alone. Considered Ragnarok 2 ? Thats under WP also right now . What made you think that the stock crashed because of Rose Online ? Fixing those 4 items you mentioned will help the game and also the company's stock value ? Do you even know how those things work ? Staying listed does not necessarily show that a company is making money . Some companies break down their assets and register them under new subsidiary to avoid getting listed for plenty of reasons.  

Even if Gravity Interactive's stock start rising again soon, it wont be because of Rose Online . Lets just face it , WP is struggling to keep Rose Online up. We are so small that we should feel lucky to have a budget allocated to keep us afloat. You cant expect Rose Online to be one of the Big things WP throws on the table when they present the company to attract investors. 

And to other Roserians in the Forum , 

Doesn't matter how the game is and how we are now. Best thing in my own opinion is, there are still people working on the game to give us something we can all be proud of. Maybe one day when the update is done and those fancy little things are added in , we will all look back and be glad that at least these changes were made. Many people complained of how things shouldnt be touched and should be left as it was , but many didn't seem to understand a thing when WP said that they were necessary for future updates to be possible.  

What makes Rose still Online today is us the community not Warpportal , not Leonis , not Genesis and not ShazamO. We all know how to bring Rose down , just decide to log off one day and never come back. Thats it ... but somehow many of us are still here . Dont BS yourself with things like "I've spent money on this game and I wanna play till it becomes Rose Offline " . We are all here today for the same reason why Rose is still here today, the people in it , the community. Let the developers do their job while we continue to make the environment friendly enough to retain new players. When they are done with the major database update then we can all perhaps look forward to another major scale advertising again . 

I for one found and decided to play Rose coz it was free on Steam. I made it here this far guys and I've decided to stay on with u wonderful folks. This is the best community i've ever seen in my 15 years of Gaming life. WP took a leap of faith when they went ahead with the skill update , they had faith is us . If it works, Rose will go on for many more years and when we see each other in the game next time , we can say that "Hey thats the guy from since back then... not the same clan, barely knows him..but yeah we somehow stood together for something we believed in " . If it didn't work, then I wanna feel good in at least knowing we tried keeping something that we all love alive together.  

Its only a game , true ... but why not let it be one that we can all be proud of? 

Val

#21 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

It's a shame I can't quote it anymore since it's in patch notes archive, but you've quite brazenly suggested to half attack power and crit rate (a move that would completely kill a class) of BOTH RAIDER AND XBOW SCOUT.

After that you hide behind your 'I am one of the oldest players in ROSE', pretending you know all that just because you've been around longer. But to be honest, I'm not amazed by your oh so great knowledge of this game.

Going to shut up now since any more quarrels would just get this thread locked.

#22 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

I agree with much of what you said Val, with 1 minor change. Some of us, like Zurn, Me Peppermint, Coffe, Phish, Bucket, Vuu, and a fist ful of others, have spent nearing a decade with this game. 10 years this September for a lot of us. This goes far beyond a game anymore. It's woven itself into an extension of who we are, what we feel and value, friends, family, loves, passion. and so many other things words fail to describe. We may as a community argue and bicker and squabble, but honestly, once the dust settles, and the people who just don't want to be in it leave, it leaves us with people who do want to be around. Who value the game the passion and the friends. That, is what makes this "game" different, and special. It's not a sect, or a genre, or a community. Its 1 big dysfunctional family, and we all love it. 

#23 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:54 AM

Respect man , you went that far . Although i can't help but to wonder why you kept relating the stock market in comparison to ROSE Online . I have a question tho, before you relate those data of Rose with the Stock values , did you took time to consider that Rose is only one of the titles under Gravity ? You do know for a fact that Rose is only but a small faction under WP right ?

Just the other day I logged into Ragnarok Online and there were 3500 players in that server alone. Considered Ragnarok 2 ? Thats under WP also right now . What made you think that the stock crashed because of Rose Online ? Fixing those 4 items you mentioned will help the game and also the company's stock value ? Do you even know how those things work ? Staying listed does not necessarily show that a company is making money . Some companies break down their assets and register them under new subsidiary to avoid getting listed for plenty of reasons.

Even if Gravity Interactive's stock start rising again soon, it wont be because of Rose Online . Lets just face it , WP is struggling to keep Rose Online up. We are so small that we should feel lucky to have a budget allocated to keep us afloat. You cant expect Rose Online to be one of the Big things WP throws on the table when they present the company to attract investors.

And to other Roserians in the Forum ,

Doesn't matter how the game is and how we are now. Best thing in my own opinion is, there are still people working on the game to give us something we can all be proud of. Maybe one day when the update is done and those fancy little things are added in , we will all look back and be glad that at least these changes were made. Many people complained of how things shouldnt be touched and should be left as it was , but many didn't seem to understand a thing when WP said that they were necessary for future updates to be possible.

What makes Rose still Online today is us the community not Warpportal , not Leonis , not Genesis and not ShazamO. We all know how to bring Rose down , just decide to log off one day and never come back. Thats it ... but somehow many of us are still here . Dont BS yourself with things like "I've spent money on this game and I wanna play till it becomes Rose Offline " . We are all here today for the same reason why Rose is still here today, the people in it , the community. Let the developers do their job while we continue to make the environment friendly enough to retain new players. When they are done with the major database update then we can all perhaps look forward to another major scale advertising again .

I for one found and decided to play Rose coz it was free on Steam. I made it here this far guys and I've decided to stay on with u wonderful folks. This is the best community i've ever seen in my 15 years of Gaming life. WP took a leap of faith when they went ahead with the skill update , they had faith is us . If it works, Rose will go on for many more years and when we see each other in the game next time , we can say that "Hey thats the guy from since back then... not the same clan, barely knows him..but yeah we somehow stood together for something we believed in " . If it didn't work, then I wanna feel good in at least knowing we tried keeping something that we all love alive together.

Its only a game , true ... but why not let it be one that we can all be proud of?

Val

I am not against your argument because I did stat that I only made the prediction on the condition of ROSE based on its parent company's stock. I also know ROSE is only a small part of GRAVITY. However, if the conditions of ROSE are improve, it will undoubtedly improve the performance of GRAVITY'S stock, not by a magically big number though, but a boost in performance is still a boost in performance, or would you rather let ROSE to remain as a liability of GRAVTY by continue with its poor performance?

#24 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

Let us keep the personal arguments private.

Please keep this thread on point to it's intended creation. If it goes off the rails again, the topic will be closed.

Thanks!

#25 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:59 AM

ROSE didn't changed, people that are in changed a lot so acting strong and so rude.

Even though there been wars before, but it's nearly summer they might be busy with exam, work, army, or IDK what!

Hopefully in summer might be more people on game, that's my opinion. Usually people saw more reasonable to play on summer, since they're on vacation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users