Any zenny-making tips for a stuck newbie? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Any zenny-making tips for a stuck newbie?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SplashKing

SplashKing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:43 AM

I've been playing Renewal server for 2 months and the most I've ever had is 40 mils. I'm not Vip nor I have money to buy Kafra items, I'm still a student. I can hardly afford my gears without the help of really nice friends.
So far I have a level 100 AB with acceptable gears and a mostly naked hunter and an Eden chem.
I'm really stuck. How to make zenny?
I've been selling Eden Badges and some random cards, also some Ygg seeds and aloes/straws.
I don't think I can ever afford gears for my future ranger.
Help please...
Is running ET with guildies an option?

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

http://forums.warppo...s-here-for-you/
http://forums.warppo...h-or-die-tryin/

#3 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

I think the best way to make zenny for you is to hunt for sound amplifiers at lvl1 dungeon of valkyrie realm.Its the lvl 77 creamy fear monster drops the item at %0,06 rate. 

#4 SplashKing

SplashKing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:28 PM

Thank you two but my main character is a Full support AB and all the other are still really weak. Even when they are higher-leveled, are they possible for a mostly gearless character?
And Valk realm is in guid dun?

#5 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

Thank you two but my main character is a Full support AB and all the other are still really weak. Even when they are higher-leveled, are they possible for a mostly gearless character?
And Valk realm is in guid dun?

The monster you'd be killing for the sound amp is level 77. Even an FS AB can kill it barehanded but of course it's not efficient so you'd need a fast AoE char, like a gene or ranger.

That said, I don't really recommend it as it's not really easy to get an item that drops at less than 1% rate. 

Check the links posted by Zero and you'd find more efficient stuff to do to earn money.

Also, you should seriously consider making a char that can farm money. FS AB is good as it can easily farm eden badges, but if you want to farm items that drop from monsters, you'd need a killer/farmer char, like a ranger/gene.

#6 SplashKing

SplashKing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:18 AM

I think I can afford a WW set for my ranger later. But what can I farm with that ranger?

#7 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

If you are under 130, you pretty much only make relevant money through some lucky enchants, lucky seasonal quest rewards, or reselling from other merchants. That's it. All the little tips people can give you earns a few mil here and there, but the silent lurkers who read the same information you are given in forums will change that dynamics soon enough, rendering the bit of tip useless. Let me give it to you straight: money comes with levels. You have to get stronger, man. Suck it up and level the best you can. Don't fall into the newbie trap of making 5 million different alternate characters, thinking it'll help you instantly. You are an Archbishop, you don't have to worry about getting into a party! That alone is, pun not intended, a blessing.

What you're trying to do right now is competing with people who are literally tens to hundreds times more efficient than you are to hunt. You can start hunting when you have at least one maxed dude, and it won't be late.

#8 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

^this in my own op.

#9 SplashKing

SplashKing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

That was inspirational. Thanks.
Will try to get to higher level

#10 idonothaveanname

idonothaveanname

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

You can do turn in quests to get eden badges, and redeem those badges for reset (magic) stones. You can then sell those stones for 6-7m. If you have multiple characters farming badges you can make a good amount of zeny in a week, 40-80m, for essentially just leveling.

#11 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

doing quests in mora for coins could be a good way to make some zeny by selling the gears you get. ive never really done any of the mora quests besides the fishpin quest so idk how easy or difficult they are for lower lvls but im sure there are some that are doable. Also, farming ingredients for making +20 foods other than str foods would probably be an awesome way to make zeny.

And to answer your question about ET, yes that is a decent mode of income and ofc the chance if find an MVP card and become rich haha

Edited by Lazerbomb, 24 April 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#12 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

You can then sell those stones for 6-7m.

Renewal situation now.

Edited by spikexp, 24 April 2014 - 03:02 PM.

#13 SplashKing

SplashKing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

What are the ingredients for those food?
And the price of Reset Stones drops so hard..

#14 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

What are the ingredients for those food?

here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users