woe situation in renewal - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

woe situation in renewal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

#51 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

^ But somehow it is true thou...

#52 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

not gonna lie tho, fitz and eledhwen been tearing -_- up.

Ah yes, not surprising at all. :3  <3

Also, if you're getting bored of WoE... scout around and avoid the big guilds.  They can't be everywhere at once.  And if you keep WoEing, something like this is bound to happen:

( From somefailsorc ) : dude
( From somefailsorc ) : what cjheat do you use to breka acces?
( To somefailsorc ) : huh? break accessories?? ... pinpoint attack levels 2-5 can break
( To somefailsorc ) : headgear, wep, shield or armor
( To somefailsorc ) : shadow chaser can divest accessory, it's a skill o_o
( From somefailsorc ) : you borke my 2 orbs
( From somefailsorc ) : no no, break
( To somefailsorc ) : our SCs divest accessories a lot
( From somefailsorc ) : break dude, break
( From somefailsorc ) : red name
( To somefailsorc ) : i've never seen a broken accessory ever xD
( From somefailsorc ) : lol
( To somefailsorc ) : i dun think it's possible o_o
( From somefailsorc ) : was you not a chaser
( From somefailsorc ) : i want to take a ss of you if do not mind
( From somefailsorc ) : obviously that is a cheat
( To somefailsorc ) : uh... well you don't have to ask if I mind but
( To somefailsorc ) : yeah go ahead and post your broken accessories....
( To somefailsorc ) : sorry that's not possible in iRO xD

The name was changed to protect the innoce... er, not-too-bright.  Kept me and guildies laughing for weeks!

#53 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:06 AM

^ lol lot of new people still don't forget some still play not all left server

Let's go Ani keep it up maybe after a few more threads we will finally see an alliance against you

#54 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:11 AM

^That depends on LR lol

#55 chrisbam77

chrisbam77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:17 AM

please remove your post or edit it to a better way cause it will attract flames

However thats what i also heard but the leaders don't want to let go of their econ castle cause it is giving them income to fund the guild.

I am making this post cause the number of people quitting is so high this 3 weeks so i thought i should post something like this to help out ragnarok.

and i don't understand why can't we have a woe section where it is heavily moderated? does the gm also want to kill the game?

People in the animo alliance have told me that the reason that they econ is so that people will go and try to break it. (In turn giving them a fight)

#56 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:18 AM

The GMs should ALMOST NEVER interfere with with WoE if their is no cheating or bugs involved as far as I'm concerned.  Yes animosity and their alliance are being pretty lame going around 3v1ing people, I personally don't see how that's fun to them.  Animosity attendance alone is bigger then any other single guild.  I think WoE is more fun when everyone is solo and there are many sides then when its just one alliance vs another.  Also more people lag when its 100 vs 100 in a castle... hell people were even lagging when it was 120 ish vs 50 on Sunday.  Maybe animosity will decide they want to have fun / a bigger challenge and let go of their allies so they don't run over guilds that try to fight them 3:1 ratio every time, maybe they won't but under NO circumstances should the GMs break the alliance if they aren't breaking the rules. 

My opinions.

On valk when wrecking crew was dominating the serve 3 guilds vs 4 we unallied all our allies and were fighting 1 guild vs 4 and we still holding up well.  Obviously we weren't dominating the server like when we had a 3 guild alliance BUT we were having more FUN when it was a challenge to us.  Some people like challenges some people apparently don't... 

Also gear is not a problem as far as I'm concerned, most guilds have the same items for the most part give or take some.

Edited by MattyL904, 22 April 2014 - 07:24 AM.

#57 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

its funny that the people who say disable gods/MVPs are the people outside of ani alliance and the people saying MVP/Gods dont make up for skill are the people in ani alliance. 

Why dont we disable all god items and MVP cards to see which guilds really are the best at their classes. Disabling gods and MVPs would put everyone on a similar (not necessarily even) playing field and would tell who is better. Then no one can complain about on guild winning cuz they have ALL the gods and MVPs lol. seems like a good idea to me <:

#58 Lizbo

Lizbo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

There have times in this game when it has been necessary for guilds to suck it up and ally. This is one of those times!

Ally to defeat a common enemy! Come up with strategies! Play the WoE game to actually win!

And remember kids, penumas save lives.

#59 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:25 AM

its funny that the people who say disable gods/MVPs are the people outside of ani alliance and the people saying MVP/Gods dont make up for skill are the people in ani alliance.
Why dont we disable all god items and MVP cards to see which guilds really are the best at their classes. Disabling gods and MVPs would put everyone on a similar (not necessarily even) playing field and would tell who is better. Then no one can complain about on guild winning cuz they have ALL the gods and MVPs lol. seems like a good idea to me <:

s3nd0 and Mulder1 are not in our alliance.

#60 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

playing hero mentality is what keeps woe like that, everyone just wanna go and pvp/kill everyone in their path and not follow any order. while the ones willing to support and play organized cant do a -_- cuz most of their guildies/friends arent willing to play that way.

i like to play hero a lot, its more fun, but i know wont have much results on woe that way. most of classes have a support role which can be done to improve the guild without gods/mvps.

why would players that have been playing for long and actually made an effort to get their stuff should be nerfed just to please a lazy or new player.

ppl want to be on the top from the start or without doing anything for it..........

if want to get better work for it and plan/play properly your woes, its a 1vs1 thing, its not pvp

#61 chrisbam77

chrisbam77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

Also many people keep on saying to ally up, but with who? There are 2 or 3 guilds that can ally up and put up a fight, the smaller guilds have a lot harder time to do so because of the vast differences in numbers, gear, funds, and experience. The larger scale fights aren't meant for small guilds (obviously) so it isn't that easy to just say "Go ally the server". It's not just about certain people having too much pride or something to ally. It's not the only factor or reason that people don't ally there is plenty more to it.

#62 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

consider the amount of time and effort to dethrone a king...... 

#63 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

Also many people keep on saying to ally up, but with who? There are 2 or 3 guilds that can ally up and put up a fight, the smaller guilds have a lot harder time to do so because of the vast differences in numbers, gear, funds, and experience. The larger scale fights aren't meant for small guilds (obviously) so it isn't that easy to just say "Go ally the server". It's not just about certain people having too much pride or something to ally. It's not the only factor or reason that people don't ally there is plenty more to it.

theres actually someone that have a LOT of "pride" that for years is unwilling to ally, because "doesnt need anyone"

#64 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:43 AM

And remember kids, penumas save lives.

Pneuma!?  But that's a lowly first-class skill!!!  How could it possibly be relevant in today's WoE?!  Everyone knows if you hotkey anything but 3rd job skills, you fail at WoE and RO in general.  

/s .... just in case. :v

#65 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

The only guilds left that can ally against Anim alliance are:

- Loki's Realm (Kami won't ally because she still remembers something from past)

- Smokies (they seems to be on hiatus since they have not seen around anymore)

- LYC (they broke guild, the now Dead Server just have 20 ppl or so at best)

- rest (probably good amount of people left in the rest of guilds but without the proper knowledge of tactics, gears and chain in command, they can't be consider as dependable as the other 3).

Animosity may be asking for everyone else to ally against them... but it won't work because of the lag so that's something to have in the balance as well... You can't even GvG the other guilds because their allies will show up when things goes south (which is how alliances should work?).

So at the end, there's no solution because is not the willing of the guilds but the server itself who interferes (lag).... then again, I do use the well known "/effects" and somehow it works for me... hehe

#66 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:57 AM

forgot about sundae law

#67 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

And Fourteen Stripes (I n s a n i t y)

#68 HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationUranus

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

When you get bored, do you go out and start beating up on your friends?
Why should we de-ally people who have been nothing but loyal to us?

So you can back stab your own friends and alliances in the end. For when this happens... All of you who think to have the best guild and friends in the world; later end up whining and crying about how someone or a group a people turn against you and screw you over.

#69 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

s3nd0 and Mulder1 are not in our alliance.

Exactly guys I hope you guys all open your eyes soon

And Chris like I said to you the days of small guilds is not right now it's time to bring balance to the server chaos uprising is coming just need to wait little longer

#70 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

this is the mentality that gives us boring WoEs.

lol so you want people to waste their time leveling up to 150, getting the right gear, getting all the botted supplies and buying all the pvp items from kafra shop and then upping them to + whatever neccessary just to fight you guys? and get out numbered? or when they can choose any other game that doesn't require you to spend a massive amount of time and get to play from the get go? any decent blanced fps,fighter,rts will do.

you guys claim you want challenges why don't you gvg with 5 people against all the rest? show me the skills since thats what you're projecting.

I can't beleive there are people who think they are actually good at a game that is totally dependant on numbers and items and how many heal pots you can mash.

you want competition go play any popular fighter at the next EVO not some mmorpg where you have a major advantage because you have accmulated wealth and a massive number of members attending woe . new guilds stands no chance, so there is obviously no competition. because its no where near balanced 

it looks like you guys just want to brag.

#71 HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationUranus

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

Wait until the Asian clans start to form an regroup; they will take all over the WOE!

and the world too of course.

#72 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:20 AM

lol we didn't start this thread, this thread was started against us. so i dunno who's bragging. I guess its too much to ask for the opposition to learn how to play with their teammates better cause they can't be handed victories on a silver platter

#73 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

lol so you want people to waste their time leveling up to 150, getting the right gear, getting all the botted supplies and buying all the pvp items from kafra shop and then upping them to + whatever neccessary just to fight you guys? and get out numbered? or when they can choose any other game that doesn't require you to spend a massive amount of time and get to play from the get go? any decent blanced fps,fighter,rts will do.

you guys claim you want challenges why don't you gvg with 5 people against all the rest? show me the skills since thats what you're projecting.

I can't beleive there are people who think they are actually good at a game that is totally dependant on numbers and items and how many heal pots you can mash.

you want competition go play any popular fighter at the next EVO not some mmorpg where you have a major advantage because you have accmulated wealth and a massive number of members attending woe . new guilds stands no chance, so there is obviously no competition. because its no where near balanced

Sorry this game does not do well with new people we get that. it's the nature of a game that's been out for long time

Now you are throwing a lot at Ani I understand if you feel mad about what's going on. Now take a step back and ask yourself how can I help make this game fun for yourself not post on here your frustrations of the game there is another thread for that

#74 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

lol we didn't start this thread, this thread was started against us. so i dunno who's bragging. I guess its too much to ask for the opposition to learn how to play with their teammates better cause they can't be handed victories on a silver platter

I know of one guild who is doing this while we wait for rest of server can't wait till we get some good fights against you guys and take that nid castle from you

Edited by miliardo, 22 April 2014 - 09:23 AM.

#75 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

Well, is not exactly as you said but you do have a point there.

They won't chose to un-ally mainly, not because Anim can't handle themselves (perhaps they can, numbers play an important role again), but because the other guilds in alliance need them to not un-ally. That was quite clear the moment CS tried to GvG and failed against 20 ppl.

I still see as a positive move to have an alliance between LR, LYC, Smokies against Anim alliance... but with servers not being able to handle that many people in one castle doubt this alliance will happen anytime soon... and adding LRs mentality of not allying makes things even harder lol... defending is another options but that gets boring after a while and again, guilds will lose their common interest.

That reminds me of what Insur did back on pre-renewal... then again, people in Insur were actually good lol.

Edited by Mulder1, 22 April 2014 - 09:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users