Returning player looking for some advice - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning player looking for some advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 idonothaveanname

idonothaveanname

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

Hello! I just recently started playing RO renewal again. Needless to say, I'm happy to be back. Somehow I always find myself back in the RO scene... The community, the nostalgia, the pixels, the music.. It's all just amazing. After a crazy amount of time spent on my first character I'm nearing the end of the leveling game. I am almost 141, just bought BMs and renewed my VIP. I am hoping to reach level 150 soon.

So, for the advice, my end game goal has always been able to solo MVPs. I am just not sure how I can fully prepare, other then make some slaves to buff/link my GX, crit-lock and EDP it to death. Here is a link to show the gear that I am currently using.

http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=7

Any advice on gears to look for, easier MVPs to start with, or strategies for a GX would be greatly appreciated.

Also, for my weapon, would it be best to get a KVM katar, even if it is low upgraded? Frankly I am not rich enough to get a +12 KVM Katar :P

#2 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

Welcome back to RO :)

Sorry, I don't play GXes though - just thought I'd welcome you back, since it's abnormally quiet in RO lately.

#3 idonothaveanname

idonothaveanname

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:33 AM

Thanks for the welcome :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users