• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lusiaindrawanii

Lusiaindrawanii

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:01 PM

So , i like doing MVP so made Genetic MVP solo. currently level 120, and i need some advice about my gear.

my currently gear: 

Head : +9 Evil Marching Head [Dark Pinguicula Card], Robo Eye, Well-Chewed Pencil.

Armor : Sometimes using +5 OrleanGown [ Porcellio Card ] , +4 Lucius Fierce Armor [0] , and Ranging Typhoon Armor [ Marc Card ].

Equip : +9 Red Twin Eddge of Naght Sieger [ 3x Archer Skeleton Card ] .

Shield : +4 Valk Shield [ Hodremlin Card ].

Garment : + 9 Fallen Angel Wing ( Fighting Spirit 6 ,5 ,5 ) [ Raydric Card ] , +9 Heroic Backpack [Clean] which one is better?

Shoes : Variant Shoes

Accesories : Medal Of Honor , ROFL and ROR , Sprint Ring , and Bradium Brooch [Phen Card].

and my currently status:

Str : 95+2

Agi : 1 +3

Vit : 40 +2

Int : 100 + 5

Dex : 80 +7

Luk : 1 +2.

ALL WITHOUT BUFFS(INCLUDING VIP BUFFS).

i need some advice from Pro Genetics MVP that know everything.. thank youu :3

#2 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

Pretty much read this thread:

http://forums.warppo...pon-discussion/

You have good gear. You need a Alice Shield for sure. Expert Archer enchants on your Fallen Angel Wings would be best also. I have full slotted elemental armors. I have AK helm of red, blue and yellow stone. I have slotted mid of red, blue and yellow stone. Dark Ping slotted mid is pretty good as well. The RWC rings are best accessories but they are pricey right now. RWC rings with spell 3 x2 for faster cast. Plus the RWC rings are slotted. Worth the investment for end game. 

After you get done leveling your Gen, you should make a Sura lol or make friends with a 150/50 Sura. You can see in my sig below. I have a 150/50 Gen and Sura. Why solo when you can have the best tank in the game.  :heh:

The pro's have even better gear than me lol. I have ok stuff. My Gold Thief Bug helps out the most. Having a 150 Dieter Homunculus(i don't have this lol) helps alot. I just got a +13 Erde x2 AK cards Expert Archer 10 but it is only better with Dieter Pyro. I really need to chill on killing MvP's and level my Homunculus. 

#3 Lusiaindrawanii

Lusiaindrawanii

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Pretty much read this thread:

http://forums.warppo...pon-discussion/

You have good gear. You need a Alice Shield for sure. Expert Archer enchants on your Fallen Angel Wings would be best also. I have full slotted elemental armors. I have AK helm of red, blue and yellow stone. I have slotted mid of red, blue and yellow stone. Dark Ping slotted mid is pretty good as well. The RWC rings are best accessories but they are pricey right now. RWC rings with spell 3 x2 for faster cast. Plus the RWC rings are slotted. Worth the investment for end game. 

After you get done leveling your Gen, you should make a Sura lol or make friends with a 150/50 Sura. You can see in my sig below. I have a 150/50 Gen and Sura. Why solo when you can have the best tank in the game.  :heh:

The pro's have even better gear than me lol. I have ok stuff. My Gold Thief Bug helps out the most. Having a 150 Dieter Homunculus(i don't have this lol) helps alot. I just got a +13 Erde x2 AK cards Expert Archer 10 but it is only better with Dieter Pyro. I really need to chill on killing MvP's and level my Homunculus. 

Nice information.. thanks for this..

and i wanna ask u about elemental armor? do i have to use all the element armor or which one is more usefull? and where i can get those all elemental armor? 

#4 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

Nice information.. thanks for this..

and i wanna ask u about elemental armor? do i have to use all the element armor or which one is more usefull? and where i can get those all elemental armor? 

You need unfrozen fire,unfrozen water and unfrozen wind armours.

You can get them from the hugel mini games or from other players.Fire[1] can be obtained from Ifrit and water[1] can be obtained from The Kraken.

#5 Lusiaindrawanii

Lusiaindrawanii

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

You need unfrozen fire,unfrozen water and unfrozen wind armours.

You can get them from the hugel mini games or from other players.Fire[1] can be obtained from Ifrit and water[1] can be obtained from The Kraken.

and how about earth??

#6 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

Earth element attacks are rare and low damaging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users