#1 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

Alright so with all these new stats im really not sure on how to rebuild my knight. i see agi is not really worth getting now so should i forget about agi/int build and go straight str/vit?

I wana hear the knight community in this thread. discuss discuss gogo.

#2 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

I'm still full INT, but that's just me. People seem to be leaning towards STR

#3 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

I'm still full INT, but that's just me. People seem to be leaning towards STR

im going full str and INT. since i dont lose much crit chance from replacing agi with STR its way more worth it. thats my opinion though. i droped to 28% crit but have lotts of str and a decent 600 int

PS:  im owning warriors way more easily now mwahahaha

Edited by Guigui, 23 April 2014 - 02:45 PM.

#4 KazuMizu

KazuMizu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

Since there is still no stat reset scroll being sent out...I'm still on full Agi. T.T

#5 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

It's hard really hard I need to find the exact crit chance formula to decide if trow AGI in favor of VIT, STR or INT (WIS? lol ) the actual crit seems logaritmic so the higher is the more useless will be the stats points added O_o

#6 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:32 AM

also. a guildie of mine has like 80% +  defense and i have 78%  and i seem to receive more dmg then him. is it possible the defense cap is not real? and that above 75% it still reduces dmg but less.  if anyone has feedback on this would be appreciated

and about stats reset, i heard they wil be given out tomorow.

Edited by Guigui, 24 April 2014 - 04:34 AM.

#7 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

there isn't a cap it's only that the formula is made in a way that you need a lot more points to pass fron 80% to 81% than from 70% to 71%

#8 AuroraSkye

AuroraSkye

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

I'm curious to know ml20 knights' crit rate? I've got full menace mlvl 7 and only about 15% crit (no base agi).

Also, because the devs defined knights as a tanking class AND how the current atk/dmg formulas are in the game, Concentration and Aura Blade are quite worthless

Aura Blade only adds about 2% and Concentration about 5% overall. Yes, my knight is still built like a pure DPS (and has been since last June). 

This is sad considering Aura Blade lvl 5 is 10% atk increase and Concentration lvl 5 is 20% atk increase...yet they are far from those totals.

#9 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

I'm curious to know ml20 knights' crit rate? I've got full menace mlvl 7 and only about 15% crit (no base agi).

Also, because the devs defined knights as a tanking class AND how the current atk/dmg formulas are in the game, Concentration and Aura Blade are quite worthless

Aura Blade only adds about 2% and Concentration about 5% overall. Yes, my knight is still built like a pure DPS (and has been since last June). 

This is sad considering Aura Blade lvl 5 is 10% atk increase and Concentration lvl 5 is 20% atk increase...yet they are far from those totals.

I believe my crit rate was about 23% before I put runes in my gear yesterday. Didn't check to see what it was after that. Easter Bunny title is really helpful because for now it gives +400 AGI. It'll drop to +200 AGI soon so back to Plumberge after that happens :) Oh, I'm also full INT build. Not a single point in AGI for me.

#10 KazuMizu

KazuMizu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Battle Order pumps your str + your hit which is good. 

#11 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

That's true for most ATK changing skills. Someone I know would say now: Just wait for the skill changes.

#12 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

there isn't a cap it's only that the formula is made in a way that you need a lot more points to pass fron 80% to 81% than from 70% to 71%

are you certain? cuz i dont wana waste zeny trying to get higher defense

#13 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

I think Batte Tactics hybrid knights will still be viable (27% crit rate with poor Seed Runes/Hones isn't that bad).

Once the new gear comes out, seems like the crit rate will hit 33%+, maybe?

Without a single point in VIT you can have more or less 75% defense, so you can probably tank the new raid accordingly.

Still using 200 AGI/77 INT stat distribution and working fine.

#14 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

I think Batte Tactics hybrid knights will still be viable (27% crit rate with poor Seed Runes/Hones isn't that bad).
Once the new gear comes out, seems like the crit rate will hit 33%+, maybe?
Without a single point in VIT you can have more or less 75% defense, so you can probably tank the new raid accordingly.

Still using 200 AGI/77 INT stat distribution and working fine.

if you go 200 int and 77 agi you will lose a few crit and gain abut 80% more critical damage

#15 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:33 AM

if you go 200 int and 77 agi you will lose a few crit and gain abut 80% more critical damage

Lose around 0,77% crit chamce and gain 50-60% Critical dmg %

@Gugui Def cap 65k

#16 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Lose around 0,77% crit chamce and gain 50-60% Critical dmg %

@Gugui Def cap 65k

im at 89% def and i see no difrence from when i was 75%.......................................

im scared i refined for nothing........

Edited by Guigui, 26 April 2014 - 10:27 AM.

#17 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

im at 89% def and i see no difrence from when i was 75%.......................................

im scared i refined for nothing........

Yeah, there may be a cap that we're unaware of. I haven't tested it yet but plan on later today. The difference between 75% and 89% is gigantic so if you didn't see any difference, I may have bad news for you...

#18 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

i just crafted my osiris breast plate really guys the defence is 1.5 x the joser one it's way tooo much :p_swt:

menace and osiris deserve a nerf, menace is too similar whit joser and osiris is too op i'm not talking about knight only but every class need it

Edited by Shinyusuke, 26 April 2014 - 02:31 PM.

#19 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

Yeah, there may be a cap that we're unaware of. I haven't tested it yet but plan on later today. The difference between 75% and 89% is gigantic so if you didn't see any difference, I may have bad news for you...

kinda unfair for those who go for pure defense like me. they better fix that invisible cap....

#20 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

kinda unfair for those who go for pure defense like me. they better fix that invisible cap....

the only way is to do what i posted before

#21 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

Any details on the skills balance patch?

#22 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

Any details on the skills balance patch?

As far as we know, the skill balance will be in the internal server next week so we'll be able to test it then.

#23 2055130508220106117

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

I am back to RO2 and I see my stats and skills have been reset. So, I come to find out what to do... information seems limited. Where are the most recent informations regarding knight tank build?

#24 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:32 AM

There are none, we had recently a big patch that changed a lot our stats efficiency and we are still waiting the skill balance not to mention the new 2 maps raids and 10 more levels to archieve. You can read the new description of the skills and stats hovering you mouse on the skill or stat name. I'll try to give you an overview:
STR: now it add also hit points but our gears give enough of str so don't waste points on it;
AGI: still give some hit but most important give critical hit shances so if you use battle tactis you need to max it
INT: usefull only if you use battle tactis but ML accessories give a nice amount of it so is your choice
WIS: still useless unless they implement the elemental defence
VIT: this stat had recently a nice addition +1 def each point but on the other hand at max lv we already hit the defence cap so this stat is better at low level.
SKILLS:
Aura blade=useless
Aura armor=usefull
Head Crush=useless
Shield boomerang= good if not maxed because at a certain point his cooldown increase <.<
Aura Heal description is bugged if maxed it gives 1/3 of your pattack per aura and not 1x pattack per aura.
There is another skill at the opposite of aura heal on the left... ignore it

#25 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:48 AM

Shield boomerang= good if not maxed because at a certain point his cooldown increase <.<

It's still 15 seconds at level 10 :hmm:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users