Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

Patch Notes EM 4/23

Bug Fixes

1. Client crashing from dying and re-spawning will be fixed.

Event Changes

1. The 1 Day Anniv. VIP card has been changed to 7 Days. 

2. 3 Anniversary Tokens will be needed for the 7 Day Anniv. VIP card. 

*Maintenance should last around 15- 30 minutes. 

#2 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:52 PM

Now?

#3 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

nuuu my easy VIP!!!, just kidding, ain't even playing XD

#4 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

So the one day is actually supposed to be a 7 day vvip?

#5 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

I just bought like 18 vips... lol

#6 Netamong

Netamong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin Channel 1

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

Nice

#7 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

lol same i got all the 1k ones

#8 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

ROLLBACK LOL jk 

#9 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

ROLLBACK LOL jk 

Please no. lol

#10 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:14 PM

^

I'm still online even during Maintenance... LOL

Not sure if trolling or working as intended.

#11 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

15K for 15 weeks of vip so worth <3

#12 Innocenzio

Innocenzio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

Bleh, I guess I'll go eat my soup.  :p_sick:

#13 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

How long is this maintenance expected to last? I was in for a hardcore farming afternoon u.u

#14 SpiTFirE23

SpiTFirE23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

Yeah right!!!!

#15 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

How long is this maintenance expected to last? I was in for a hardcore farming afternoon u.u

u mean macro afternoon ? anyway the duration is 15-30min only ^^

#16 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

Cant do the rest of the anniv quest on all my chars except the odd one, quest stops at Alberta and thus, cant do angel and devil poring slaying. I demand 200 phantom stones for compensation
not to mention that when someone dies in a party, he takes the whole party down wif him.
need more than 15 mins maint, i think. Unless you have a team of highly skilled developers who can fix tightly coupled code. Which im only 50% sure that 100% of the dev team can't

#17 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

Cant do the rest of the anniv quest on all my chars except the odd one, quest stops at Alberta and thus, cant do angel and devil poring slaying. I demand 200 phantom stones for compensation
not to mention that when someone dies in a party, he takes the whole party down wif him.
need more than 15 mins maint, i think. Unless you have a team of highly skilled developers who can fix tightly coupled code. Which im only 50% sure that 100% of the dev team can't

Haahhaahahahah! Thanks for making me spit tea everywhere.

#18 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

This happened to me too, but if you just go talk to Zeras you can get the rest.  All you will be missing are the battle orders.

#19 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

That went well.......

#20 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

Well... That sucks! Kept getting Post Patch Failed.... Scrutiny to my brain...

So questions, any chance we're getting the following?:

A mini map which show's a chibi ro1 character in ro2?

Faster attacking animation, because apparently it takes 3 seconds before I or any player could use the next attack skill, even though their is a cooldown timer and casting timer

Wedding System Perhaps?

New and improve refinement system, perhaps? Apparently Infinium is a JOKE... Waste of MONEY, TIME, and the Whateves... More Info here:

http://forums.warppo...ted-as-of-1904/

A better pet system? I really would like to have a pet which stays with me all the time, and could even give me skill it doesn't have a buff and debuff characteristics... More Info here:

http://forums.warppo...of-suggestions/

A Better RO2 Interface~ it takes ages to compose mail(Heck even Yahoo mail can do better that the RO2 Mail system), grab all the item in the mail, Search Up cards which had better STR/AGI/INT/WIS/VIT stats, Search for what pet has dna and where they are located along with their stats, No Guild Search...  :p_omg:

Even the Large Bags which I tends to overlap doesn't even properly function... For example, I got 1 super large bag that is overlapped by bag 1 and 2... When I want to move items from the super large bags to other bags.. it doesn't make the bag 1 and 2 bring to the front thus my small screen is scattered...

A Fashion Shop... Apparently RO2 is for kids due to the graphics it poses, along with the friendly environment which some people dont like... But I DO! Why not make another job which tailors fashion items that makes super cool or cute costumes...

Oh wait.... YOU don't have time! Incompetent staff and the head honcho.... Ahem!

I'll post Features and improvements for this game, and ways to make money but ill post that thread next time...

#21 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

I forgot to mention Gravity your freaking trying hard to make the players work hard for the game by making them run around so much in morroc and dayr when a flying service could be implemented on the four corners of the map...

Money making prospect: Why not program a freaking spinel which can be bought on the kafra shop which could let us teleport to any part of the midgard at any place at anytime we wish.... FREAKING....

And aparently their really isn't a wide diverse build to alll the classes since substas cant be change by a great margin... Why not make weapons able to change secondary stats since str, int, wis is so abundant

#22 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

this is not ro1. don't compare ro2 to ro1. if you want ro1 play it.

#23 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

Only non-ML get the quest with the battle manuals for some reason (they also don't get the quest offered by Zeras until they talk to Brate). Almost seems intentional. :/

#24 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

I'm sure they've been working on the patch most of the day and are just now in a position to apply it. Wouldn't take that long for that. Besides, what do you know about how tightly coupled the code is in RO2?

Well... That sucks! Kept getting Post Patch Failed.... Scrutiny to my brain...

So questions, any chance we're getting the following?:

A mini map which show's a chibi ro1 character in ro2?

Faster attacking animation, because apparently it takes 3 seconds before I or any player could use the next attack skill, even though their is a cooldown timer and casting timer

Wedding System Perhaps?

New and improve refinement system, perhaps? Apparently Infinium is a JOKE... Waste of MONEY, TIME, and the Whateves... More Info here:

http://forums.warppo...ted-as-of-1904/

A better pet system? I really would like to have a pet which stays with me all the time, and could even give me skill it doesn't have a buff and debuff characteristics... More Info here:

http://forums.warppo...of-suggestions/

A Better RO2 Interface~ it takes ages to compose mail(Heck even Yahoo mail can do better that the RO2 Mail system), grab all the item in the mail, Search Up cards which had better STR/AGI/INT/WIS/VIT stats, Search for what pet has dna and where they are located along with their stats, No Guild Search...  :p_omg:

Even the Large Bags which I tends to overlap doesn't even properly function... For example, I got 1 super large bag that is overlapped by bag 1 and 2... When I want to move items from the super large bags to other bags.. it doesn't make the bag 1 and 2 bring to the front thus my small screen is scattered...

A Fashion Shop... Apparently RO2 is for kids due to the graphics it poses, along with the friendly environment which some people dont like... But I DO! Why not make another job which tailors fashion items that makes super cool or cute costumes...

Oh wait.... YOU don't have time! Incompetent staff and the head honcho.... Ahem!

I'll post Features and improvements for this game, and ways to make money but ill post that thread next time...

This is a thread informing us about the emergency maintenance...You're way off topic lol. Also, if you knew anything about Gravity, you'd know that they aren't going to change the refinement system. As for a job that makes costumes...Artisans should get that job.

#25 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:53 PM

Only non-ML get the quest with the battle manuals for some reason (they also don't get the quest offered by Zeras until they talk to Brate). Almost seems intentional. :/

3 of my ML's got the quest for Brate, one didn't.  All got the quest from Zeras.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users