Homunculus Loyalty Change - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Homunculus Loyalty Change

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Spitfire

Spitfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:00 PM

I think it's about time we had an update to Homunculus Loyalty, we are still using the same old system from when they were first created @_@

We need to make it easier to make them Loyal, right now I feel like it takes way too much time. I've been playing RO for a long time and only recently came back from a break and started to try and get my Amistr loyal and I spent like over 4 hours feeding it and the loyalty level at the end was still the same  -.-

I don't really mind how we make it easier, either increase how much you get per feeding or lower the total needed to get loyal....  either is fine by me. Don't do both though, only one or the other should be fine.

#2 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

What the person above me said,got an alchemist at lvl 96 that i dont play anymore just because i commited the mistake of leaving him out while vending,loyalty went all the way down so i just parked my alchemist and started playing my monk again,its just way to tedious,no other class has to go thru the same....

#3 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

Why do you feel the need to post a new topic when there's another thread in this forum about the exact same thing? 

#4 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

--> http://forums.warppo...culus-intimacy/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users