OP Dual Raider debuff

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 2985131103122309747

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:54 AM

So here I am playing CD with some folks, and the other team got these dual raiders with mspd debuff, and then we attacked the defenders, they all spammed that mspd debuff (resulting on us having ZERO mspd), they spammed it until the cleric can't heal all those who are out of his range, it's just ridiculous, if only someone could fix this. Correct me if i'm wrong, the puri got nerfed on the recent patches, right?

#2 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

lol only spaming it n cant kill is useless lol, but dual raider is one of the bests classes in terms of doing dg n farm, for pvp is not mutch powerfull in terms of ap, but wen is someone using an charm type in debuffs is mutch powerfull ofc, they did an gd strategy but keep spaming it will made others players annoying and pissed and will be one of the classes geting also nerf, since there isnt enought class for nerf (im being sarcastic cause there are atm many classes being nerfed n is scks)

i tought many ppl would use it for farm n etc, but never saw maybe one in CD spaming debuffs :\

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

PErsonally the duration needs lowering, even coming from an Avid dual raider person, the duraion outclasses the CD. This should specifically only be done to the mspd down, the others aren't presenting a huge problem. 

#4 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:26 AM

I think they should set a minimum movement speed. There are cases that a character will be slowed up to 0mspd. Which I think is really weird.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:21 PM

0mspd is annoying, 0 aspd is broken. You can veritably stun someone for 20 seconds... it's... yeah, no bueno lol. 

#6 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:18 AM

That's at -95% aspd. But that's some real annoying stuff, it can cause some weird -_- like inability to attack (even skills), move, etc.

#7 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:53 AM

i personally think the relation between 20 seconds debufftime and 5seconds cooldown is not correct - you also have to understand that these "high debuff" dual raider usually focus on high charm - so they sacrifice a lot of their offensive potential for getting these huge mspeed down debuffs!

#8 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

this should really be adjusted, atleast make the cooldown longer.

i was just chilling in tg, when a dual debuffer started to debuff me...even on puri pots (which are instant), the dual could still slow me with ease.

now just imagine this in cd...yes, clerics have purify, BUT you have to remember that during battle, clerics are almost always stunned, muted, or worrying about someone else.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users