Rune +7 New Craft for Artisan - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Rune +7 New Craft for Artisan

70 replies to this topic

#1 Asepriyanto

Asepriyanto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

Maybe i must change this topic about Rune +20 it can be more disadvantage for us, maybe GM Ragnarok Online 2 can give more New Craft for Artisan Rune +7 so free player can enjoy to update Rune +5 to become +7 in free way without rune elixir, so maybe the player who use money can have rune elixir to gambling to get rune +10 so it can bring more balance to this game support my suggestion will bring all happiness to play between free player n money player  :p_smile:

Edited by Asepriyanto, 26 June 2014 - 08:02 AM.

#2 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

mrw-its-finally-raining-after-months-of-

#3 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

to upgrade the runes it's a good idea the problem is how.. up +10 for artisan and +20 whit elisir?

#4 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

An easier method would be to go to +15. Master Runes could be +10 and elixirs would still function the same (giving 1-5 extra stat points)

#5 Asepriyanto

Asepriyanto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:57 AM

Admin RO2 must update that rune +20 for Artisan job master level need new crafting rune, so costume slot 3 can be usefull.

#6 Scribble92

Scribble92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:07 AM

Are there not already far too many stats in game? However, +20 vit runes on everything :p_love:

#7 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:08 AM

An easier method would be to go to +15. Master Runes could be +10 and elixirs would still function the same (giving 1-5 extra stat points)

You and I both know that doing that would just cause a backdraft.

#8 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:34 AM

costume 3 slot will always be useful...why the hell would they implement a rune that can make a costume give 60 more stats.

#9 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

Costumes add a decent amount of stats already.. we don't need more knights/wars frothing at the mouth if they have the ability to get more INT  :p_sick:

#10 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

costume 3 slot will always be useful...why the hell would they implement a rune that can make a costume give 60 more stats.

Costume 3 slot +  Armor + Weapon gears got 2 slot each (Referring to osiris) so tha Stat boost is like 15 sltos from costumes + 12 slots from Gears = 27slots x 20 = 540Stat points

540 Stat points translates to =

6480 HP (Without any hp boosts), 7020hp for warriors, 8100 hp for BMs (both without any hp boosts just the plain HP from class benefits, Add in the HP boosts and its alot.)

540/1080Defense (Class benefit)

200%+ Critical dmg rate from Swordsman skill "Battle Tactics" (Basically your critical dmg rate rises by 200% so you would crit with already high int around 600% Critical dmg) <-- Talk of wreacking a class

STR/INT = 1080 Hit (Bye bye Rogues Class benefit)

1080 Attack/Magical Power = More dmg 

Agi = 540 more crit (Thats like 2-5% critical rate depends on how high your crit is tho :v)

WIS = Dat SP

With already chance of getting 27 rune slots thats just taking OP to GOD MODE 

*Note = This is just what i remember how these stats goes but already alot, and to add in the effect of Greenseeds,Redseeds,Blueseeds,honing,refining. Then add in Guild bonus skills (10% max), Elite VIP*

+275 stat points already gives players a chance to toy with stat points and 270 stat points from runes is alot but giving another 270 stat points :v srsly? 

So if you would like to see game go from already unbalanced to way more unbalanced...then sure... (p.p please dont) 

BM's gets so high HP

Warriors/Knights can crit way higher/Or have higher HP/Pure dmg(Hardly but some uses)/That critical rate o.o

Priest/Wiz/Sorc/SM/Cres That dmg/That crit/That SP/That hp

Rangers/Assasin/Rogue = as allways That dmg/That Crit/that hp

Monks = That DEF!/More dmg/That Critical!/THAT HP!

My oppinion is NO thank you very much

ch for your suggestion ^^

(Was not to bash or anything just expressing my oppinion)

#11 Asepriyanto

Asepriyanto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:20 AM

But rune +20 is the best way to update job Artisan craft in Master Level, so we can through all the way to get all our costume to be 3 slotted for example why Tuxedo n Wedding slot 1 give all stat +10 but Tuxedo n Wedding Dress slot 2/3 not get a stat bonus n all costume slot 3 not usefull if the rune just +9. Maybe Admin RO2 can applied this nice idea for the better RO2 gameplay.

#12 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

What.. there's not wrong with the artisan craft in Master level, we make ML gear....

#13 Asepriyanto

Asepriyanto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

What.. there's not wrong with the artisan craft in Master level, we make ML gear....

But the rune not update yet for Master Level, why we still need rune +9 we need more update like rune +20 like i said above for the reason need to be update to rune +20.

#14 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:06 PM

But rune +20 is the best way to update job Artisan craft in Master Level, so we can through all the way to get all our costume to be 3 slotted for example why Tuxedo n Wedding slot 1 give all stat +10 but Tuxedo n Wedding Dress slot 2/3 not get a stat bonus n all costume slot 3 not usefull if the rune just +9. Maybe Admin RO2 can applied this nice idea for the better RO2 gameplay.

+20 is too much but how about costumes are able to be 5/6s to compete with tux/wedding dress. :gg:

#15 Asepriyanto

Asepriyanto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:49 PM

+20 is too much but how about costumes are able to be 5/6s to compete with tux/wedding dress. :gg:

That's to bad if costume give 5/6s it will give disadvantage to player who don't use money to get it, in my opinion the best idea and answer is give update rune to +20 its a best way to achieved the balance, if its not like that why Admin RO2 make Tuxedo/Wedding dress slot 2/3 +10 all stat gone its make other player who have Tuxedo/Wedding upgrade to slot 3 disappointed about buy Kafra Item Shop to upgrade it.

#16 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:42 PM

That's to bad if costume give 5/6s it will give disadvantage to player who don't use money to get it, in my opinion the best idea and answer is give update rune to +20 its a best way to achieved the balance, if its not like that why Admin RO2 make Tuxedo/Wedding dress slot 2/3 +10 all stat gone its make other player who have Tuxedo/Wedding upgrade to slot 3 disappointed about buy Kafra Item Shop to upgrade it.

I guess. It's making you dissapointed that you spent real money to get that kind of costume and now you're whining that you can't be more op? :D

#17 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

Wait, so you're suggesting that we craft +20 runes without rune enhancement elixirs?

#18 Asepriyanto

Asepriyanto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:11 AM

Wait, so you're suggesting that we craft +20 runes without rune enhancement elixirs?

Yes that's for new update rune +20 we still need it to get more function of costume slotted, if the rune just high +9 its just not more effective  to our stat.

#19 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:34 AM

My oppinion is NO thank you very much

ch for your suggestion ^^

(Was not to bash or anything just expressing my oppinion)

Pretty much this... Sorry I need to being rude now, judging by his name you should know how terrible SEA and idRO2 players in defining "balance" and "fun" game... This suggestion basically just "I need something new for Artisan since my Artisan can't produce money with Osiris Gears, even if it means destroy the game" --> fact on my main chars on those servers...

#20 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

Yes that's for new update rune +20 we still need it to get more function of costume slotted, if the rune just high +9 its just not more effective to our stat.

Not gonna happen buddy.

#21 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

Yes that's for new update rune +20 we still need it to get more function of costume slotted, if the rune just high +9 its just not more effective  to our stat.

...You do realize that people pay money to get their Runes to +10 right?

#22 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:53 PM

Idk how game breaking is "Effective" to you...BUT HEY!

Lets implement this and make that Rune elixirs on KP shop update too.

+20 Crafted and because of how Rune elixirs work so they should be balanced so Elixir gives 1~20+ to the +20 craft. so you would get 21-40 stats per rune

And hey!

Lets make costumes have Perma 3s And Fusions adds 6s-9s?

They just arent "Effective" at all

#23 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:26 PM

+20 Crafted and because of how Rune elixirs work so they should be balanced so Elixir gives 1~20+ to the +20 craft. so you would get 21-40 stats per rune

And hey!

The sarcasm is strong with this one...watch out you might get...n/m xDD

Its too late for it now, since OSI gear is going to the way side soon...but we should have been able to craft hgp from low grade much like we did with oridecon and elunium. Alchs lost something when we lost ori/elu. Oh well, too late now really.

But yeah, what that guy said +20 runes naoh plx!!!

#24 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Odin-Ch13

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

275055.jpg

#25 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:46 PM

And hey!

Define Effective for Zeny seller and RMT lol... Those things are more tolerable on SEA and idRO2... I already said the issue hope that you know what to deal with him...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users