Best White Wing Set Enchants for AS or ASPD/Auto-Warg (Open for Discussion) - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best White Wing Set Enchants for AS or ASPD/Auto-Warg (Open for Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 KMEO

KMEO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

As the title says, what are the best Mora Enchants, if you are built for Arrow Storm, for the White Wing Suit, White Wing Manteau, White Wing Boots, and White Wing Boots?

Also, what are the best Mora Enchants, if you are an ASPD/Auto-Warg build, for the said White Wing Set?

I imagine the two builds wouldn't skew from each other too much in terms of having the same enchants. Also, you may have noticed my list of the White Wing Set and its possible enchants that I personally think would be the best for that specific build. The enchants are pretty much based off the Mora Enchants page from the iRO Wiki Database, so I'm not 100% sure if the enchant slots for, let's say, Fighting Spirit can be on the first slot on the White Wing Manteau. The page seems kind of confusing and I'm just trying to interpret it as best as I can. Anyway, these are the enchants that I think are optimal, and If you think otherwise, please enlighten me! Thanks!

For the Arrow Storm build (NOTE: Order of Importance are descending):

• 15042.png - White Wing Suit
    • 4832.png - Expert Archer (First: 1/2; Second: 1/2/3; Third: 1/2/3/4 maybe 5, but needs verification)
    • 4720.png - Dex (First: 1/2/3/4; Second: 2/3/4/5; Third: 3/4/5)
  • 2580.png - White Wing Manteau
    • 4811.png - Fighting Spirit (First: 1/2/3; Second: 2/3/4; Third: 3/4/5/6)
    • 4720.png - Luk (First: 1/2/3; Second: 2/3/4; Third: 3/4/5)
  • 2479.png White Wing Boots
    • 4929.png - SP Increase (First: 100SP; Second; 100SP; Third; 150SP)
    • 4720.png - Dex (First: 1; Second: 1; Third: 2)
  • 2890.png White Wing Brooch
    • 4929.png - SP Increase (First: 100SP; Second; 150SP)
    • 4720.png - Dex (First: 1; Second: 1)

For ASPD/Auto-Warg (NOTE: Order of Importance are descending):

• 15042.png - White Wing Suit
    • 4832.png - Expert Archer (First: 1/2; Second: 1/2/3; Third: 1/2/3 and possibly 4)
    • 4720.png - Luk (First: 1/2/3/4; Second: 2/3/4/5; Third: 3/4/5)
  • 2580.png White Wing Manteau
    • 4720.png - Agi (First: 1/2/3/4; Second: 2/3/4/5; Third: 3/4/5)
    • 4720.png - Luk (First: 1/2/3/4; Second: 2/3/4/5; Third: 3/4/5)
    • 4811.png - Sharp (First: 1; Second: 1/2; Third: 1/2/3)
  • 2479.png - White Wing Boots
    • 4720.png - Agi (First: 1; Second: 1; Third: 2)
    • 4720.png - Luk (First: 1; Second: 1; Third: 2)
    • 4720.png - Dex (First: 1; Second: 1; Third: 2)
  • 2890.png White Wing Brooch
    • 4720.png - Agi (First: 1; Second: 1)
    • 4720.png - Luk (First: 1; Second: 1)
    • 4929.png - SP Increase (First: 100SP; Second; 150SP)

For the ASPD/Auto-Warg, I think that Agi is more important than Luk because Agi will bring you closer to 193 ASPD, which pretty much translates to not having spend too much zeny on the expensive buffs (Drosera Herb Stew).

Do note that the enchant possibilities are not 100% accurate and that I'm just merely basing this on the Wiki. Feel free to add whatever you think is better! Also, if you have some cards in mind that would best suit the suit and the boots, be sure to add that, as well. I might make this list bigger and possibly change the title to better fit what this page will be defined in the future.

EDIT: Edit. hehe

Edited by KMEO, 10 May 2014 - 09:05 AM.

#2 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

I'm not sure if you can get Agi enchant in suit. Never got one ever.

#3 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

I thought luk enchants were better for warg build. u get more crit for hit-lock and warg attacks more frequently. now im confused

#4 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

You can use this as a guideline to plan what enchant you may want to reach. You can match them with your stats based on what you get since it is random. Sometimes it's easier to adjust it depends on what kind would you get.

#5 KMEO

KMEO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:04 PM

I'm not sure if you can get Agi enchant in suit. Never got one ever.

Ah, you're right. kinda got my head wrapped around the Agi build lol

i'll change it up

#6 KMEO

KMEO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

I thought luk enchants were better for warg build. u get more crit for hit-lock and warg attacks more frequently. now im confused

Like Memoir said, this is merely a guideline. You can go with Luk enchant on yours, but I'd personally go with Agi enchants since the Luk food is very cheap because that area has high traffic and it's heavily farmed. Also, you can get the Str food since it's fairly cheap (around 20k); makes your warg hit a bit harder since STR increases ATK and the warg's damage is based off ATK (i'm very certain of this) and the skill's level.

#7 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

For Max AS damage, FS and %atk on manatue is about same when you're using xbow. on Elven, FS might have slight edge. I still prefer FS tho. Refinement level on WW suit is important. from +9~ +12, there are huge difference in EA. generally, 4EA on WWS is commonly(still hard to get) found. DEX on WW suit is inferior to EA unless you want to instacast with stat. SP on both accessory and boots are great addition for AS's sp consumption, but for max damage, Dex enchant will help a lot. 

#8 KMEO

KMEO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:20 PM

For Max AS damage, FS and %atk on manatue is about same when you're using xbow. on Elven, FS might have slight edge. I still prefer FS tho. Refinement level on WW suit is important. from +9~ +12, there are huge difference in EA. generally, 4EA on WWS is commonly(still hard to get) found. DEX on WW suit is inferior to EA unless you want to instacast with stat. SP on both accessory and boots are great addition for AS's sp consumption, but for max damage, Dex enchant will help a lot. 

Ugh... I just got my WWSuit to +9, now I have to go past +10 for the EA enchants?! I already spend 60+ coins, still no EA at +9.

R.I.P. Money...

#9 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

Fear Breeze> crit for hit lock :p_sleep:

#10 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:03 PM

Fear Breeze> crit for hit lock :p_sleep:

I do find crit more versatile. From my experience, I would think I would prefer this skill more for PVP than PVM. One of the things that I dislike is that you have to recast it when you switch. I switch a lot. So for me it doesn't really have a big difference. The only reason for me to use fear breeze is when it comes to emp breaking.

#11 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

I've never seen EA2 on the first slot of a +9 wws.  EA4 is possible on the third slot for sure.  Dex only goes up to 3 on the first slot.  FS on the first slot should be 1,2,3 and the 2nd slot on the accessories should be only 1.

#12 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:59 PM

I read somewhere that ea5 was possible on 3rd slot but ofc I've never seen it personally to confirm. I think it would make sense (in a linear manner) since max enchant on first slot is EA1 and 2nd slot is EA3.

:Emo_13:

#13 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:49 PM

I have 130 luk, 115 Crit now My crit dmg is around 3.2k. I think it's ok but how can I increase warg dmg? (now is around 10k) 

#14 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

I read somewhere that ea5 was possible on 3rd slot but ofc I've never seen it personally to confirm. I think it would make sense (in a linear manner) since max enchant on first slot is EA1 and 2nd slot is EA3.

:Emo_13:

wont believe it until i see it or get it.  and by now i should've got it. hehe

#15 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

• 15042.png - White Wing Suit
    • 4832.png - Expert Archer (First: 1/2; Second: 1/2/3; Third: 1/2/3 and possibly 4)
    • 4720.png - Dex (First: 1/2/3/4; Second: 2/3/4/5; Third: 3/4/5)

Third slot can get EA4 for sure, i just browsed through ropd, and found at least 5 people with third slot EA4 wws :D

#16 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:39 PM

I have 130 luk, 115 Crit now My crit dmg is around 3.2k. I think it's ok but how can I increase warg dmg? (now is around 10k) 

size mods (not sure) or raw atk% like on the mant, valk card, turtle general (not sure), bryn, medal of honor, atk% from rwc ring and also i think mild wind has an effect on it.

well i could be wrong but i heard you treat it like wep atk.

Edited by stoenr, 09 May 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#17 KMEO

KMEO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

I've never seen EA2 on the first slot of a +9 wws.  EA4 is possible on the third slot for sure.  Dex only goes up to 3 on the first slot.  FS on the first slot should be 1,2,3 and the 2nd slot on the accessories should be only 1.

Idk about the Dex only able to go up to three. I had a +4 Luk enchant (i'm certain, but I wanted EA), so I assumed you could get +4 Dex, as well.

Also, made the changes.

#18 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:03 AM

luk does go up to 4 slot 1, but im almost 110% certain that dex3 is the max for slot one. 

also, on my previous post.  if anyone has done testing and im wrong plz correct me so ppl dont get confused.

#19 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

Why isn't the critical enchants on +9 boots not included in the OP? They are far better than a mere +1 stats.

You also can't get Sharp on the garmet.

Btw does EA actually increase warg damage? If not wouldn't luk/agi/crit be superior?

Edited by Qani, 11 May 2014 - 12:57 PM.

#20 Zipp3r

Zipp3r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

IMO with enough aspd, which you can get from isabella, behold master +14 elven bow and bakonawa you dont need retarded amounts of agi... in this case Sharp is WAY better than any other stats... the upside is just too big to trade with 10~12 in a single stats... the only piece that you can go for luck (which is the best imo) is Manteau...

suits is sharp just like the boots... boots is going to get odium of thanatos and need to be +9... suits needs to be +9 as well with porcellio (since you wont need the agi from mimic)...

PS.: your list is filled with mistakes... manteau cant get sharp, only FS, to mention just one error...

Edited by Zipp3r, 11 May 2014 - 06:20 PM.

#21 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:58 PM

Correction. You don't get sharp enchants on White wing manteau. at +0 you get agi, luk , flee and evasion enchants. At +9 you get FS , str , atk enchants..

#22 WeissCeres

WeissCeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:07 PM

i've gotten ea2 on first enchant tho it got wiped on 2nd enchant. LOL!

#23 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:30 AM

luk does go up to 4 slot 1, but im almost 110% certain that dex3 is the max for slot one. 

also, on my previous post.  if anyone has done testing and im wrong plz correct me so ppl dont get confused.

I'd have to agree. Over 900 coins on a friend's +12 and +9 suits, never got dex +4 on first slot. Luk+4 is possible tho. Kinda weird. ~_~

Add Crit+x(5/7) and sharp enchants on boots. :3

#24 Asuramonk25

Asuramonk25

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:43 AM

Slightly off topic i apologise but just a quick question to experianced rangers out there, is it worth gearing (enchants) for 193 atspd without celermine juice?

I'm basically wondering if 192 is sufficient for general pvm (daily quests, general mob farming etc). Obviously you'd then juice up for mvp'ing. The choice is 192 with a +damage set or 193 with a +agi one.

Any advice much appreciated.

#25 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:00 AM

ideally, you should gear up and set your stats so that you can only achieve 193 aspd with self buffs and celermine/guarana/awake/agi+2 food(all npc ingredients), because those 4 are quite cheap.lower aspd are always good enough for regular pvm imo.

Edited by zefram, 12 May 2014 - 04:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users