• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GyannyY

GyannyY

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

Heya...i'm new in this game and i dont know what to do :p_swt: . I dont know how/where to get lvl 50 decent set so i can make the master level mission, I need to know if, after i hit 70 this game will "end" or there will be more stuffs to do i mean there are games where after u hit max u can only pvp and things...nothing bright on end game content.

#2 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

50>pve/bapho> ML quest > grind condors till lvl 7 > grind mukas till lvl 11/12 > grind osiris till lvl 20> farm to get osiris set > grind osiris again to get 20 extra skill points and stats.

#3 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:11 AM

He forgot to say a couple of things... lv50> Random Hard Dungeon for lv50 blue gears> Baphomet/PVE (arena) Normal and Hard for first lv epic raid gears and Fast and Fourious title> try ml quest if you fail you can try buy colosseum gears or keep raiding if you win> farm condors and desert scorpions until ml 7 to get green lm1 gears or craft ml1 blue gears> go mukas up to lv 12 get green ml11 gears or craft blue ml11 gears (highly reccomended)> go osiris until lv 20 keep grinding in osiris to buy extra skill points(20) and stats points (100), if you are bored of osiris you can farm temples to gain materials to craft epic ml20 osiris gears, do union quests to gain union points to exange with accessories and costumes, go in fallen fortress to do some quests and farm red and blue seedrunes that boost your equipment stats randomly from 10 to 50%, complete the main raid quest to gain the access to chaos dungeon and obtain rare blue cards and green seedrunes, try to complete kara missions to gain powerfull titles, farm DNA to lv up or gain new pets etc.

#4 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

Hahaha... you don't need to have Bapho/PVE equips for the ML quest, just lv 50 greens will do, take up your master red potions, some prontera buffs + guild buffs, carry a spinel purple pot and a spinel in case you die (which you most likely will, but not twice). But yeah.. get Bapho/PVE gear if you don't like actually having to think a little bit during the fight.

#5 138130526004516927

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:28 PM

Hahaha... you don't need to have Bapho/PVE equips for the ML quest, just lv 50 greens will do, take up your master red potions, some prontera buffs + guild buffs, carry a spinel purple pot and a spinel in case you die (which you most likely will, but not twice). But yeah.. get Bapho/PVE gear if you don't like actually having to think a little bit during the fight.

This is true, but the experience of raiding is important. Granted you can find a party, raiding is (or used to be) one of the most fulfilling aspects of the game. Unfortunately, raiding has taken a serious hit with regards to enjoyment due to low player population and new content that has been added but not yet adequately balanced (Too easy/boring). However, I am optimistic about raids making a comeback in future patches. When raids get back to Rat Master status, it will be important to learn your character's role in a raid. This knowledge can also carry over into WoE and help someone to be an asset for their guild instead of a sitting duck.

Also, many people passed the Master Level Quest before it got buffed (more challenging) and may be drawing their comparison from an easier experience. At its current difficulty, the ML Quest can be very challenging for squshier classes because they can't survive the dps inflicted during the first stun. But, yes, for tankier classes it can be a walk in the park with just green level 50 gear.

#6 138130526004516927

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:11 AM

Heya...i'm new in this game and i dont know what to do :p_swt: . I dont know how/where to get lvl 50 decent set so i can make the master level mission, I need to know if, after i hit 70 this game will "end" or there will be more stuffs to do i mean there are games where after u hit max u can only pvp and things...nothing bright on end game content.

The endgame revolves around getting better gear, crafting items for use or sale, raiding, guild warring via WoE, paricipating in seasonal ingame events, leveling your guild, keeping your guild from starting a mutiny, finding another guild when you are banished, promising revenge on old guild, getting distracted, saving up zeny for new and old costumes for personalization, getting incredibly unlucky with phantom stones, finding the best method of farming certain materials, selling said certain materials for zeny to buy more phantom stones, praying to RNGesus for a break, being blatantly ignored by aforementioned deity, finding demand in the Auction House, supplying demand in the Auction House, watching someone undercut your prices in the Auction House, taking a break from the Auction House, trying to explain to new players that raids weren't always super easy, dying in a raid and looking like a fool because your gear broke, meeting fun people, and waiting for more content to be released.

I think the endgame content of an MMO is about as bright as the community. And people who have the sense of humor to stick by RO2 after all the hilariously broken patching RO2 has experienced in the past are good people to game with in my book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users