whats wrong with requiem? - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

whats wrong with requiem?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Reinforcement Item Access (58 member(s) have cast votes)

If you had to choose one to be made available in-game for free (earned by whatever means other than the Item Mall), which would it be?

1. Reinforcement Amplio Xeon (Deterioration Rate: -100%) (14 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

2. Reinforcement Protection Xeon (Break Rate: -100%) (13 votes [22.41%])

Percentage of vote: 22.41%

3. Reinforcement Success Rate Xeon (Success Rate: +10%) (31 votes [53.45%])

Percentage of vote: 53.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

Have the 10% Bonus coupons available from Honor Merchant...

#27 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Reinforcement to +99 please  :ok:

#28 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:21 PM

Reinforcement Success Rate Xeon (Success Rate: +10%) gets my vote,  x3 with a +60% forge is all you need.

Would give the free players a better chance to catch up.

#29 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:48 PM

100% detoriation and 2 theme battle -15% break rate things works too

#30 zombi3

zombi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

my Example of proposed balcksmith revamp (not perfect but if adjusted a bit could work very well just need to play with the rates)
here's how it's set

Grade : Success Rate percent / Deterioration Rate percent/ Break Rate percent

+1: 98% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +11: 98%  / 0.00% / 0.0%        +21: 98% success / 3.50% / 0.00%
+2: 96% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +12: 95.5% / 3.00% / 0.00%    +22: 95% success / 7.00% / 4.50%
+3: 94% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +13: 93%/ 6.00% / 0.00%        +23: 92% success / 10.50% / 9.00%
+4: 92% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +14: 90.5%/ 9.00% / 0.00%     +24: 89% success / 14.00% / 13.50%
+5: 90% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +15: 88% / 12.00% / 0.00%     +25: 86% success / 17.50% / 18.00%
+6: 88% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +16: 85.5% / 15.00% / 0.00%  +26: 83% success / 21.00% / 22.50%
+7: 86% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +17: 83% / 18.00% / 0.00%     +27: 80% success / 24.50% / 27.00%
+8: 84% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +18: 80.5% / 21.00% / 0.00%  +28: 77% success / 28.00% / 31.50%
+9: 82% / 0.00% / 0.00%     +19: 78% / 24.00% / 0.00%     +29: 74% success / 31.50% / 36.00%
+10: 80% / 0.00% / 0.00%   +20: 75.5% / 27.00% / 0.00%  +30: 71% success / 35.00% /40.50%

and on top of this, only allow slot 1 to have 1 success coupon, slot 2  1 deterioration coupon, slot 3 1 break rate coupon.
In other word's you wont be able to use 3x success coupons, if the deterioration rate(free ones go by 5% per grade rare deteriorate will be -15% and break rate go by 3% for each grade rare will be -9%). this would still require item mall but to a lesser degree. ALSO please note it's just an example, im sure our dev's could find a better balance, and in this new formula you can get rid of ridiculous 60% forge events. and have people spending more malls anyday, not just somedays, people will be encouraged to make multiple characters, cause it wont cost 100's of dollars to build up one toon. again just an example, the rates of success should be dropped a bit, deterioration & break rateshould be higher as well. but this is an example only.

Edited by zombi3, 01 June 2014 - 10:48 AM.

#31 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

I agree, I don't even bother with reinforce beyond level 50 because I know it will cost a lot in item mall. Doing a fairer reinforce system with a bonus for using a premium account would make me care about it.

For just equipment there are several things I hate in the current system:

Vertical Leveling System: Any investment you make will be moot because it will be garbage at a higher level.

Bind system: Prevents the free trade of good equipment unless you pay $$.

Premium Subscription Same as Free Player: No point in being a premium subscriber.

High chance of deterioration or breaking with higher level and large deterioration drops: Deterioration and Break insurance becomes a necessity, or else you will never gain ground on reinforce past +10.

Cost rises exponentially: There are 2 cost factors. First is the reinforce cost which uses an exponential scale. Second is cost of Xeons which also scales exponentially.

Success Chances over levels: You end up seeing 0% success rates.

To me the entire system is garbage and it becomes clearer the higher level you get as all these things stack onto each other making the bad investment more and more clear. Before it was spend $200 on a +30 set. Now its scaled exponentially higher. Why would people even bother? The entire system needs to be scrapped and redone either with the old compounding system, or a fairer system all of which have been suggested dozens of times already.

#32 zombi3

zombi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

Vertical Leveling System: Any investment you make will be moot because it will be garbage at a higher level.

Premium Subscription Same as Free Player: No point in being a premium subscriber.

High chance of deterioration or breaking with higher level and large deterioration drops: Deterioration and Break insurance becomes a necessity, or else you will never gain ground on reinforce past +10.

Cost rises exponentially: There are 2 cost factors. First is the reinforce cost which uses an exponential scale. Second is cost of Xeons which also scales exponentially.

Success Chances over levels: You end up seeing 0% success rates.

To me the entire system is garbage and it becomes clearer the higher level you get as all these things stack onto each other making the bad investment more and more clear. Before it was spend $200 on a +30 set. Now its scaled exponentially higher. Why would people even bother? The entire system needs to be scrapped and redone either with the old compounding system, or a fairer system all of which have been suggested dozens of times already.

this is very true with current reinforce system, also i agree premium kinda useless. maybe add in mail anywhere, cost of forge decrease(all compound reinforce/ enchant) a small % maybe 5%. Premium quests? quests that can only be done while premium, the quest can be done daily, and give rewards free players cannot get, however you must be premium to do the quest. Anyways off topic.
 but yah that is the problem, spending 100$ + on an armor set then having to move on to the next one. with my idea, or one similar to mine that changes the system, players will be able to spend less money on a set of armor, maybe 15$ or so, and yet still be able to spend more on the next set, as well as sets for alt characters. not only would players be more willing to spend on the game, new players wouldnt be frightened off by the price to build a character, therefore new players who would possibly spend as well. 

#33 Spyclop

Spyclop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:The one under a bridge.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

Haven't really put in any effort into reinforcing high level gear, but I can say that things break too much.

#34 WorkYaDangNag

WorkYaDangNag

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

This video just makes me sad. I agree so much it makes my body hurt playing this game.... I love it but i sure do hate it. I feel like im on a precipice everyday with this game, wondering when we're going to get the news. "Requiem is Closing, This will be our final month. Thank you guys for all of your years and hope you'll join us on our other great games."

Good video to share, Thanks.

#35 Ruleer

Ruleer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:22 AM

cuz wrong is the 2 years download browser game not work people can t run the game and that why no new players in this game im think admins must give download game pack to some new pages the game not start live if not new players comes . and im think they need do theme for 1-70 and 71-90 because new players don t have any cheance for kill and pts playing vs +30 max gear 90lvl player .

#36 WorkYaDangNag

WorkYaDangNag

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

holy mother of god... WTF?^^

#37 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

I answered the question from thread name with : Reinforcement Protection Xeon ... remove this forever (no existence of this item in any way shape or form)  and make all items +0 (ALL ITEMS ALL PAYING PLAYERS EVERYTHING)  and enjoy the flood gates .

Let RNgezus dominate this game like a boss.

#38 YUMIR5

YUMIR5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

anyway,

this is impossible, so give up doing this :P

#39 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

In my opinion reinforcement cap should be removed. I'd really want to see how cash players compete how "reinforced" they are.

#40 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

I think reinforcement cap should equal to the players level. So if you are level 90 you can have +90 gear lol...

#41 EdenEcho

EdenEcho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

I think reinforcement cap should equal to the players level. So if you are level 90 you can have +90 gear lol...

i think there should be a reinforcement cap unlock coupon (+5) on itens mail for 500 mail pts

when you use one coupon on one item, it raises the reinf cap from 30 to 35, and so on

:gg: :gg: :gg: :gg: :gg: :gg: :gg:

Edited by EdenEcho, 10 June 2014 - 08:31 PM.

#42 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

I'd rather see reinforcement rates be 20% higher without event or hh. This would make all armour from lower levels easier to reinforce and harder armour would still be difficult to get to 30

#43 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

There should be coupons which allows you to use any coupon. :D

#44 cevaceva62

cevaceva62

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 440 posts
  • LocationBucharest/Romania
  • Server:Valdes/Trifi

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

This is for Helium and the other GMs!

#45 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:26 PM

if turning this post into a poll for free mall is all u can come up with....guess what (MIRACLE REALITY CHECK) ur job is still endangered. theres 0 shops open in alban...

me neither! like in what other game do you have that~

that's just a rather obvious attempt to make people mallwhore their gear up every 5 levels,

which they have to do every now and then in order to be able to compete.

And even tho it seems useless to point that out again:
That's the problem with this game, it's fookin expensive. Why don't you change that?

Less item mall depended game = alot more people playing it, who will all spend a little bit on stuff (like costumes, maybe even pets and -_-, nothing too benefitial) = happy game.

As it is now = fewer and fewer people playing, just a couple of people who are still willing to spend alot = sad game.

+30 has to die for requiem to survive.

Edited by sonemere, 12 June 2014 - 10:13 PM.

#46 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:20 PM

wtb more people for foc :(

#47 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

The poll is a bit meaningless I am afraid, if you take into account the infamous +60% froge events.

Obviously, all you would ever need are +10% sucess rate coupons. Stock up, wait for the froge event, BAM!, full +30 everything.

Awesome, what took some of us a few years and a few (or more) thou $$$ to make, would (and is) now achieved instantly with a "Harry Potter wand". I can just :rofl: , nothing else.

What is wrong with the game? Right... Now, should I say something about the Autumn of 2009... (enter: Requiem: Memento Mori).  Bah, nah, never mind. Some of you would understand just by me mentioning that "era".

#48 zombi3

zombi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

•  New Forge calculations.(calculating to 20-25$ per armor & weapon set combined, excluding jewels, allowing for players to forge armor higher easier. Eliminate 60% forge so players feel more compelled to spend ANY time, not just when there's 60% forge)

• Remove Bind on Equip xeons from item mall.(sure you'll lose a bit of money at first, but doing this will prevent players from selling they're old armors/weapons preventing current +30 armors /weapons from being transfered from player to player, doing this would force players to spend on new gear sets instead of buying pre-existing ones from years ago. This would increase money, income as players would need to spend for they're own sets, or buy some that someone made but didnt equip. Bound items can only be sold to an NPC/Destroyed.)

• More Cosmetic items in item mall, Creating items like sex change/face change new costume designs, weapon costumes as well, (seeing as you now have an artist who can build models not just recolor old content.) add permanent mounts as well as 30 day ones except at a much higher price, allowing players to buy permanent stuff from the game, as well as costumes. Adding in new costume's/mounts every month or so shouldnt be to big of an issue with an artist who can create them, if you run out of idea's, create an event giving some reward to the player who can design the best costume/mount design for that month.

• more options for premium player, include an option for mail anywhere/Auction anywhere 5% bonus to forge, bonus quests only available in premium granting items not obtainable through item mall or in game, as well as the current benefits.

• give pets different attributes instead of making them all the same, I.E give Cinco a boost of INT by 10%  for level 3, and a Magic Damage Boost of 5% at level 5 Etc Etc.

• Instead of paying for pet ext every month so the pet is not useless, make us pay for a pet fetch item, which allows pet to pick up(without it the pet will not pick up items only give stats bonus.)

• Create a Housing System/ Land System where players can own a map, and invite others to they're maps and Hold Events, wage PK wars hold guild vs guild etc, rights to land can be purchased in game, or through item  mall(the in game one will be tedious to obtain making item mall one more appealing) the rights will expire every month.
    Furniture(whatever they may be) can be gained in game, as well as purchased in item mall(item mall will have more variety & possibly have benefits such as if guild vs guild is held in your map while the item is active double points?) Items will be permanent and will go to your bank when rights to land expires

• allow all raids to be done once every 3 days, including RH(which is only 1 day) making raid resets more appealing, also making raids more tactical, instead of just standing around the whole time.(I.E when RuinHorn Reaches Half HP give him a state called flying which he can only be hit by magic & long range damage, he will fly and use his breath attack skill only, until he is knocked down, after which his defense will be cut in half temporarily.)

• sell items such as Spoiled Dark Jewels, Abyss Crystals, Exekyon Element Xeons, excluding Core of Hell iron, in Item mall, as well as leaving them in game, currently they're a Hassle to get in game, selling them in item mall too could be worth while.

• Make the card game more worthwhile in playing currently it's just a waste of space, make points purchasable only from item mall, and add interesting prizes to it, items such as 7 Day Costumes, 7 Day mounts, all stats 10% 7Days HP 20% etc.

• add permanent ingame costumes with small benefits, like 3% str 3% con 3% int etc. as well as boosting  item mall costumes to 5% HP & MP & 10% HP/MP Recovery

• remove cad/scad/pcc/scc gain(from +'s ) on armor sets, and only add basic stats to them(STR DEX CON MND INT) as well as HP / MP.

Edited by zombi3, 17 June 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#49 Eladar

Eladar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:24 AM

+30 has to die for requiem to survive.

Totally true. I used to play a game where the top reinforcement was +15. The problem with that was the high rate of failure beyond +3 and not even with cash people could get their things full reinforced. It's sad to see how obsessed are people on having their weapons shining.

Look at this http://www.mmoabc.co...on-tale-2-1.jpg

Only a korean could reach that high level of reinforcement

#50 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:27 AM

•  New Forge calculations.(calculating to 20-25$ per armor & weapon set combined, excluding jewels, allowing for players to forge armor higher easier. Eliminate 60% forge so players feel more compelled to spend ANY time, not just when there's 60% forge)

• Remove Bind on Equip xeons from item mall.(sure you'll lose a bit of money at first, but doing this will prevent players from selling they're old armors/weapons preventing current +30 armors /weapons from being transfered from player to player, doing this would force players to spend on new gear sets instead of buying pre-existing ones from years ago. This would increase money, income as players would need to spend for they're own sets, or buy some that someone made but didnt equip. Bound items can only be sold to an NPC/Destroyed.)

• More Cosmetic items in item mall, Creating items like sex change/face change new costume designs, weapon costumes as well, (seeing as you now have an artist who can build models not just recolor old content.) add permanent mounts as well as 30 day ones except at a much higher price, allowing players to buy permanent stuff from the game, as well as costumes. Adding in new costume's/mounts every month or so shouldnt be to big of an issue with an artist who can create them, if you run out of idea's, create an event giving some reward to the player who can design the best costume/mount design for that month.

• more options for premium player, include an option for mail anywhere/Auction anywhere 5% bonus to forge, bonus quests only available in premium granting items not obtainable through item mall or in game, as well as the current benefits.

• give pets different attributes instead of making them all the same, I.E give Cinco a boost of INT by 10%  for level 3, and a Magic Damage Boost of 5% at level 5 Etc Etc.

• Instead of paying for pet ext every month so the pet is not useless, make us pay for a pet fetch item, which allows pet to pick up(without it the pet will not pick up items only give stats bonus.)

• Create a Housing System/ Land System where players can own a map, and invite others to they're maps and Hold Events, wage PK wars hold guild vs guild etc, rights to land can be purchased in game, or through item  mall(the in game one will be tedious to obtain making item mall one more appealing) the rights will expire every month.
    Furniture(whatever they may be) can be gained in game, as well as purchased in item mall(item mall will have more variety & possibly have benefits such as if guild vs guild is held in your map while the item is active double points?) Items will be permanent and will go to your bank when rights to land expires

• allow all raids to be done once every 3 days, including RH(which is only 1 day) making raid resets more appealing, also making raids more tactical, instead of just standing around the whole time.(I.E when RuinHorn Reaches Half HP give him a state called flying which he can only be hit by magic & long range damage, he will fly and use his breath attack skill only, until he is knocked down, after which his defense will be cut in half temporarily.)

• sell items such as Spoiled Dark Jewels, Abyss Crystals, Exekyon Element Xeons, excluding Core of Hell iron, in Item mall, as well as leaving them in game, currently they're a Hassle to get in game, selling them in item mall too could be worth while.

• Make the card game more worthwhile in playing currently it's just a waste of space, make points purchasable only from item mall, and add interesting prizes to it, items such as 7 Day Costumes, 7 Day mounts, all stats 10% 7Days HP 20% etc.

• add permanent ingame costumes with small benefits, like 3% str 3% con 3% int etc. as well as boosting  item mall costumes to 5% HP & MP & 10% HP/MP Recovery

• remove cad/scad/pcc/scc gain(from +'s ) on armor sets, and only add basic stats to them(STR DEX CON MND INT) as well as HP / MP.

I'm sure with these changes players will log less than now... Good job, you should send your resume to Gravity... you have a talent to make things worse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users