whats wrong with requiem? - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

whats wrong with requiem?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Reinforcement Item Access (58 member(s) have cast votes)

If you had to choose one to be made available in-game for free (earned by whatever means other than the Item Mall), which would it be?

1. Reinforcement Amplio Xeon (Deterioration Rate: -100%) (14 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

2. Reinforcement Protection Xeon (Break Rate: -100%) (13 votes [22.41%])

Percentage of vote: 22.41%

3. Reinforcement Success Rate Xeon (Success Rate: +10%) (31 votes [53.45%])

Percentage of vote: 53.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 zombi3

zombi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:09 AM

I'm sure with these changes players will log less than now... Good job, you should send your resume to Gravity... you have a talent to make things worse.

lol really?  make things worse hmm? would you like me to name some games that have these very same concepts already in effect, and are 10x more succesful than this game(no offense to the staff), or better yet name to me 1 game that isnt popular that has similar features. If you really think this would "make things worse" you're not very bright i dare you to go play any other MMORPG (key word there is any) and tell me that it doesnt have at least one idea i've suggested in it. but you're entitled to your opinion as well, so it's all good.

#52 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:18 AM

The problem of this game is there are too many malls... and you suggest to put more malls, and less free content (e.g. RH every 3 days, instead of 1). Almost everything you wrote is to add something in mall....  :p_err:

#53 zombi3

zombi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

i also suggested changing forge, which would drop the need of a lot of malls, making all raids require same days, yes increasing some, but making it not so long for others, i also suggested free in game costumes, with 3% to chosen stats, as well. but it's all just suggestions it's not like they will do any of this. I suggested a lot of mall related stuff, because whether we like it or not, they run a business, and are required to make money, but i'd ask you would you rather have to spend 200+$ to gear one character, and need to pay for a few costumes and a mount every month? Rather would you rather pay 20$ to gear one character, and have the option of paying for a lot of new costumes/mounts/ sex change/face change/ other cosmetic items. I was mostly listing changes mostly for item mall as well. If you want my in game suggestions i'd be glad to share, though none will ever be made.

#54 KraizerReziark

KraizerReziark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The one that works

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

I think premium should come with more bonuses to make it worth while. In addition to EXP boosts, higher drop rates, lower death penalties and bank space, throw in a 30 day mount and a costume. Examples below are the changes I feel should be made. So for example:

Basic Package: 500 WP

20% Exp Boost

20% Item Drops

-20% Death Penalty

Region Chat

1 Personal Bank Slot

1 Common Bank Slot

250k lant each week

Premium Package: 1,000 WP

50% Exp Boost

50% Item Drop

-50% Death Penalty

Region Chat + 100 Megaphones

2 Personal Bank Slots

2 Common Bank Slots

30day mount of your choice

30day costume of your choice

Loyalty Package: 2000 WP

100% Exp Boost

100% Item Drops

Level Freeze (for Twinks)

Region Chat + 500 Megaphones

4 Personal Bank Slots

4 Common Bank Slots

30day mount of your choice

30day costume of your choice

500k lant each week

5 Xeon Extractors

As of now, your premium service is pathetic at best. The best thing you can do is offer players a reason to pay each month; which includes fixing your game as well as giving them something that's worth buying. A steady subscription is a lot better than sporadic purchases.

#55 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:45 AM

But first you need a working game....

#56 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:39 AM

turning my post into an item mall poll...about as low as kicking a homeless man in his side. now i know u have the capability to do some of the things that have been asked of ur community during the time this post has been up. the point is ARE U GONNA DO SOMETHIN???

#57 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

ARE U GONNA DO SOMETHIN???

why yes ofcourse...

FROGE!!!

#58 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:54 PM

http://www.youtube.c...HC-uGDbu7s#t=88

every dev mod and community manager in all of warpportal needs to view this. if u cannot figure out a way to get past these barriers u have created, for the sake of ur community..... ur job has a destiny of extinction.

disagree with the part about trading items, having items untradeable presents a much bigger challenge and you feel more sense of accomplishment from earning the item compared to buying it, but yeah obviously all P2Win models are all getting shut down and dont compare to F2P models

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users