Bounty Boards [Beta Test Feedback] - Page 24 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bounty Boards [Beta Test Feedback]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
876 replies to this topic

#576 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

Choosing to collect ALL bounty reward then putting the exp into all base option is working fine for Bio2 and Scaraba Boards.

Mora Board, on the other hand, is still busted and giving both base/job exp if you choose the all into base exp option.  :ani_swt3:

Will report this up.

Reporting the EXP and JEXP yields of the Kobold Archer Bounty in Lighthalzen (Already reported the other 3 Kobolds in a previous post)

Lv 109 character (No VIP, no Manuals of any kind)

Kobold Archer   243,000 EXP / 294, 750 JEXP

Overall feedback (even if you don't want it!): Hard to solo w/o a party, hence time consuming. Better prioritize in finding the Kobold Archers in Portus Luna (Rachel Field 06), treating the other types of Kobold as an added bonus since Rachel Field 05 is the best to hunt the normal melee types.

Thank you for the EXP confirmation.

#577 azukomon

azukomon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:08 AM

Bounty Board Quests = BBQ = Barbecue?  :heh:

I wish every single monster has a bounty on their head. Even the rarer ones! Make it a life time achievement to complete all those BBQ.

Also I think MVP should have a bounty too. ~ Kill 10~100 with Bloody Branch or OCA as reward

====================================================================================================

I've been doing all the BBQ from level 1-81 ... or so I thought ...

I followed the list in iROwiki. I didn't know Morocc has BBQ too!

God I missed many of them. I was going to complete all those BBQ as a personal achievement. Oh well ...

Now my WL is 102/30 thanks to your BBQ (and Gramps). Though I was aiming for 99/50. It's hard and too time consuming. How do people do that? Patient level 9000!?!?

Anyway thanks Zero. Love your work.

Edit:

The BBQ in Morocc and other cities hasn't been implemented yet?

I think only cities that are quoted in the suggestion are implemented? I didn't read all the pages. >_<

http://forums.warppo...feedback/page-3

Anyone have the current BBQ list?

Edited by azukomon, 24 January 2015 - 04:46 AM.

#578 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:20 AM

is there any bounty board in aldebaran ? i cant find any in town @__@

#579 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:04 AM

Morroc and Aldebaran boards have not been implemented yet. Still working on a new script for the boards before implementation can continue.

#580 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:17 PM

I'm gonna move this to the Renewal section, if only for the time being, to clear up some space in the RO1 community chat.

#581 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:15 PM

Ok, reporting another BB to check for Exp and JExp yields.

Lv 112 Character, no VIP nor Manuals

Death Word 288,450 Exp / 216,225 JExp

#582 Ashore

Ashore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

just wondering is job manual increase job exp gained from bounty ti ?

#583 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:30 PM

Ok, reporting another BB to check for Exp and JExp yields.

Lv 112 Character, no VIP nor Manuals

Death Word 288,450 Exp / 216,225 JExp

Thank you. :U

just wondering is job manual increase job exp gained from bounty ti ?

If people are able to use their Battle Manuals okay, then job manuals should work as well.

#584 GringoStarr

GringoStarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSEA (MY/SG)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:14 AM

I'm having a problem, i can't collect bounty for Luciola Vespa Bounty although i've completed it. Other bounties are fine.

I've tried turning it in all at once too,but the bounty board called me a liar  :sob:

Edit: Its the mid camp bounty board

Edited by GringoStarr, 04 February 2015 - 09:15 AM.

#585 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

Theres 2 pinguicula bounty on the mid camp board and you cant take the luciola vespa bounty, board say you took the quest but theres no log in the quest log.

Is it possible to split the Juno 101-125 ? like a set of quest for magma dungeon and another for juperos ? maybe add some monster to the magma dungeon so its not too easy to get badges, kinda hard to do juperos with a lvl 101 if you want badges.

#586 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:20 PM

I'm having a problem, i can't collect bounty for Luciola Vespa Bounty although i've completed it. Other bounties are fine.
I've tried turning it in all at once too,but the bounty board called me a liar  :sob:

Edit: Its the mid camp bounty board

Theres 2 pinguicula bounty on the mid camp board and you cant take the luciola vespa bounty, board say you took the quest but theres no log in the quest log.

Should be fixed when the board gets revamped with the new script.

Is it possible to split the Juno 101-125 ? like a set of quest for magma dungeon and another for juperos ? maybe add some monster to the magma dungeon so its not too easy to get badges, kinda hard to do juperos with a lvl 101 if you want badges.

The new script will allow players to pick 4+ monsters for EMBs so it'll be resolved with the revamp. No ETA on when the revamp will happen, though.

#587 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:57 AM

2nd pinguicula = luciola vespa  if you want to turn in or take that bounty

#588 hesho

hesho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:52 AM

think the comodo low bounty board (40-60) be changed to 40-70?  seems really abrupt as it ends to early i find. 

#589 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:55 PM

there's other boards you can try out. I think Geffen, payon, and pront each have 61+ boards. comodo even has 61+ boards, but it's paired with medusas so you might just be stuck killing stalactic golems for a bit.

#590 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:21 AM

• Why geffen board has mobs from geffenia (violy, false angel) and Morocc won't have incarnation's of morocc mobs?
  • Imps aren't an option for Vein's board? o.o
  • Quve, Lude, Dullahan, Gibbet, Heirozoist, etc, Niflheim has a lot of mobs but only 2 are mentioned for a future board :/

#591 terence1

terence1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationINDIA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:56 AM

Any Luck on Bounty Boards from 160 - 175... Especially with the Nightmare Dungeons and Hero Trails 2 Around...

#592 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:37 AM

imps spawn is only 25 at the highest, on a very dangerous map. on the safer level 2 they only have 10 spawn and it is a terrible map to move around to hunt for them.

it just doesn't seem efficient to tack on imps to the boards, not unless spawn count is changed.

if anything, from counts alone, the boards should contain kasa, salamander, and knocker.

#593 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:09 AM

imps spawn is only 25 at the highest, on a very dangerous map. on the safer level 2 they only have 10 spawn and it is a terrible map to move around to hunt for them.

it just doesn't seem efficient to tack on imps to the boards, not unless spawn count is changed.

if anything, from counts alone, the boards should contain kasa, salamander, and knocker.

If that's so, then niflheim board isn't a good idea, the highest respawn is owned by Loli ruri, 19 every 2 mins and 2 every 20 mins.

#594 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:10 AM

I didn't mentioning anything regarding the niff boards, although the loli map is pretty small so it may not be that big of a deal to get your counts. gibbets can also be added for the same reason. however, note that the spawn time information may be outdated on the various sites you visit. Oda has kindly posted the actual spawn times for iRO in the guides section; link here:

http://forums.warppo...equest-station/

for example, all 21 lolis are actually listed as having instant (5 sec) spawn time here. no more funky 2 min countdowns.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 18 February 2015 - 07:10 AM.

#595 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

• Why geffen board has mobs from geffenia (violy, false angel) and Morocc won't have incarnation's of morocc mobs?
  • Quve, Lude, Dullahan, Gibbet, Heirozoist, etc, Niflheim has a lot of mobs but only 2 are mentioned for a future board :/

Because Geffenia is accessed from Geffen, hence the Geffenia mobs.

Like Necro said, Imps spawn is not high enough to support multiple parties on the map hunting 150 of them.

The other Niflheim mobs were not added because their spawn rates were not high enough to support multiple parties on the maps hunting 150 of them.

Any Luck on Bounty Boards from 160 - 175... Especially with the Nightmare Dungeons and Hero Trails 2 Around...

Bounty Boards are meant to encourage people to level out on the world maps. As such they do not include nightmare dungeons. There is a separate quest system in the works that will make use of nightmare dungeons, but for the Bounty Boards, it's strictly world map monsters.

If kRO implements world map monsters in the 160-175 range, there will be boards for them. (The boards levels are only adjusted to current ranges due to player outcry; it's not intended because players are supposed to be earning EXP from both the kills AND the board rewards, not just the board rewards.)

#596 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:49 PM

Because Geffenia is accessed from Geffen, hence the Geffenia mobs.

Like Necro said, Imps spawn is not high enough to support multiple parties on the map hunting 150 of them.

The other Niflheim mobs were not added because their spawn rates were not high enough to support multiple parties on the maps hunting 150 of them.

Bounty Boards are meant to encourage people to level out on the world maps. As such they do not include nightmare dungeons. There is a separate quest system in the works that will make use of nightmare dungeons, but for the Bounty Boards, it's strictly world map monsters.

If kRO implements world map monsters in the 160-175 range, there will be boards for them. (The boards levels are only adjusted to current ranges due to player outcry; it's not intended because players are supposed to be earning EXP from both the kills AND the board rewards, not just the board rewards.)

Do you know how hard is to make the sign quest compared to Continental guard quest? D:! You can't count always with someone to open geffenia for you either.

#597 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:48 PM

sign quest takes two days, tops.  only because there's a silly 12hr cooldown before the dance portion of the quest.  you can solo it as a third class with little difficulty.  the hardest mobs you face in sign quest are ancient mummies and a dark illusion.

the continental guard quest requires you to take down a quest version of the satan morroc mvp, who is still pretty fricken strong.  it also has a cooldown so it may not always be accessible.

#598 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:20 PM

Do you know how hard is to make the sign quest compared to Continental guard quest? D:! You can't count always with someone to open geffenia for you either.

You could try asking on the forums. I usually open the portal anytime I'm in Geffen.

#599 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:43 AM

i open one when i see people sitting on the portal.  hue

#600 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:05 PM

sign quest takes two days, tops.  only because there's a silly 12hr cooldown before the dance portion of the quest.  you can solo it as a third class with little difficulty.  the hardest mobs you face in sign quest are ancient mummies and a dark illusion.

the continental guard quest requires you to take down a quest version of the satan morroc mvp, who is still pretty fricken strong.  it also has a cooldown so it may not always be accessible.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Sign_Quest

The sign doesn't take two days for sure, not to mention the amount of corequisites.

http://irowiki.org/w...tal_Guard_Quest

At step 5 You can already enter to the mob's area, and there's no need to kill Satan Morocc unless you want the accesory.

You could try asking on the forums. I usually open the portal anytime I'm in Geffen.

The amount of people that know about bounty boards is way higher than the amount that know about the RO forum, and asking for a portal can take even 30 mins to find someone that can do that. (Happened to me, 3 times)

I insist, it's easier to find incarnations of morocc than geffenia monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users