They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:48 PM

Banner_1000x320-14.jpg

Time to check out Sunshine Coast!

The Summer Heat is here Roserians! In honor of this amazing summer in ROSE Online, we are holding a great summer festival in Sunshine Coast! Please join us in celebrating the 2014 Summer Festival by playing games and winning prizes! Mingle with your fellow Visitors and with the citizens of Sunshine Coast that have come out to the beach to play with us and have lots of fun!

You can participate in mini-games such as Chicken Races, Digging for Treasures, Clown Throwing, Summer Fishing, Scavenger Hunts, and much more! Earn Festival Tickets to trade for great prizes such as gorgeous Yukatas, Bikinis, and more. We would like to remind you to please keep the beach clean during the festival. If too much trash is left on the beach, the mini-games will temporarily close until the trash has been removed. So clean up after yourselves!

The Scavenger Hunt is the event to complete this year as well! As now it requires Festival Tickets to participate. You can still obtain the Special Summer Basket as a reward. Inside is a chance to obtain a rare off-hand Fan accessory that is sure to please everyone and if that wasn't enough, you even have a chance to win a Pogo Outfit and much more!

Join us on June 1st to June 30th, 2014 for the 2014 Summer festival!

#2 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:01 PM

Yey another "hot" event :D! (Even its freezing cold in here xD)

#3 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

Summer Summmer  :p_hi:  :Emo_15:

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

will there be the flipflops?

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:24 AM

I tried talking to Anzhelika, but she doesn't say anything about any event. Do I need to talk to another NPC first?

#6 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:15 AM

on sunshine coast the other part is busy atm, on luna it starts later :)

#7 Xost

Xost

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

can you get more than 1 life guard whistle by trading lifeguard items to other char? or does my other char have to pickup trash and get lifeguard uniform/buoy in order to find whistle? also... i fought a big surfer shark in the water. does he drop anything good besides hp bottles?

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

I'm doing the fish catching game and I got the nets but the fish can't be clicked on. Is there some trick to this or are there other fish? All I've seen are these and no matter what angle I approach them, they can not be clicked on. Help please!

#9 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

Use the basic skill '' Target Enemy ''  :p_idea: !

#10 Xost

Xost

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:02 PM

I'm doing the fish catching game and I got the nets but the fish can't be clicked on. Is there some trick to this or are there other fish? All I've seen are these and no matter what angle I approach them, they can not be clicked on. Help please!

use the "target enemy" skill on fish to select them. :)

#11 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:34 PM

Tried that but still couldn't target any of them. Luckily all you have to do is try the game in order for it to count, not succeed lol.

Anyway now for the next question... two actually. We're attempting to do the scavenger hunt. My friend and I got different quests but we're both stuck :P Mine says "This powerful magic stands the test of time. Find some of this magic soil in time" So my thought was the mushroom spot in Adv Plains since that area is magical and stuff. But nothing happened. Then I thought of that big tree in the Forest of Wisdom but I struck out again. Can someone please tell me if either of these are even close to the right spot or if not, maybe which map the spot is on? 

My friend's says "A single sentence in the Seven Hearts saga tells us of the ancient civilization that left its writings all over Junon. Find some of this writing on ancient stones"  She has tried the stones in Kenji because that was the logical [;ace but got nothing so now she's stumped. 

I was also wondering if the fact that we both have the long quest (Hero quest) started but not finished could have anything to do with this. I know many times if there's more than one active quest, it will satisfy the first one before starting the next one when getting quest drops etc. We can give up the long quest but if we do, can we pick it up again later or is that chance lost forever?  Appreciate any help- thanks!

#12 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

I think your first one (although I'm not sure about this as I haven't done summer event in three-four years) is in canyon city of zant. The one of your friend.. should be Kenji actually, but it might also be anima lake. It's been too long to remember though.

#13 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:20 PM

Jeremy you were right on- thanks so much for the help!

#14 SistaSoul

SistaSoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

I tried talking to her as well, still nothing for me. I thought the npc was activated later so I waited till now to check but still nothing ><

I tried talking to Anzhelika, but she doesn't say anything about any event. Do I need to talk to another NPC first?

#15 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

So just an update- with everyone's help I finally finished the scavenger hunt and got ... *drum roll*.... lemonade which is for level 140 (and I'm not even 100 yet lol)  Well at least the quest is repeatable so hoping for a better item next time.

I did find it odd that the materials needed for both my quest and my friend's quest were items that only drop on low level maps. Is that by design so that people will buy the retrieval medal from the IM? We always keep every item that drops to the point that our storages are almost full already but still didn't have enough. Luckily my clannies pitched in. Guess I'll save that lemonade to share with them once we can all actually use it.  :P

Thanks to everyone here for the quick replies!

#16 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

how do you get the summer basket is that a quest?? I had a look at the event manager on the beach but he wont give them to me even with 2 stacks of tickets :(

#17 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

how do you get the summer basket is that a quest?? I had a look at the event manager on the beach but he wont give them to me even with 2 stacks of tickets :(

"The Scavenger Hunt is the event to complete this year as well! As now it requires Festival Tickets to participate. You can still obtain the Special Summer Basket as a reward. "

#18 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:35 PM

The summer basket is what you get from doing the Scavenger Hunt.  Pirelli will give you that quest once you have done all of the other games, and have 100 tickets. Unfortunately, the items inside of the basket are random so it's all luck whether or not you get something you actually want and can use. :P

#19 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:41 PM

The summer basket is what you get from doing the Scavenger Hunt.  Pirelli will give you that quest once you have done all of the other games, and have 100 tickets. Unfortunately, the items inside of the basket are random so it's all luck whether or not you get something you actually want and can use. :P

You can also get the fans/shoes and i think Yukatas(i dont know if this is still up to date) from the Bronze, Silver and Gold Boxes from the event manager, but i dont recommend it. I spent 1 stack of tickets on bronze boxes to do the test, and all i got was food :P. So spend 1/9 of what you did and get a random item from the scavenger hunt xD.

:3 .

#20 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

can you get more than 1 life guard whistle by trading lifeguard items to other char? or does my other char have to pickup trash and get lifeguard uniform/buoy in order to find whistle? also... i fought a big surfer shark in the water. does he drop anything good besides hp bottles?

It's one whistle per character.

#21 KHAIDOH

KHAIDOH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationOffice
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

Questions:

* Where I can get the quest? Who I must talk?

* Where or To Whom should I trade the Festival Tickets?

" I talked to Anzhelika in Luna, but she don't give any quest for it. " Please help.

#22 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

thanks after the summer backpack :P but after spending a stack of tickets on those silly gold chests I got lots of food... lol

#23 lovileva

lovileva

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:Leonis, Aura

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

Yay! Heading to Sunshine Coast for a few days now again then  :p_devil:

#24 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

i did got all yakuta's by gaining tickets and going to leroy *the festival manager*  last year.

#25 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:37 AM

Questions:

* Where I can get the quest? Who I must talk?

* Where or To Whom should I trade the Festival Tickets?

" I talked to Anzhelika in Luna, but she don't give any quest for it. " Please help.

I am not sure which quest you are referring to, but I am going to guess you would like to try and get a Summer Backpack. This is obtained by doing the scavenger hunt. However be warned, it is not a guaranteed item. What you will get upon completion, is a special summer basket, which  you open, and can have food, yukatas or what not in it. I don't remember the name of the NPC, but he is on Sunshine Coast right now. Also, you must first do the other games at Sunshine Coast, you don't necessarily have to complete them though. You must also have 100 festival tickets. There will be an NPC there called [Festival Manager] Lero (I think). He is the one to whom you turn in festival tickets. I also tried to get the event quest from Anzhelika, and I couldn't, I think maybe they forgot to turn that part on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users