Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 6/4/2014! Drops~ - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 6/4/2014! Drops~

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:38 AM

It's your last chance, European Dragon Saga Peeps!

At 3:00PM PST(6/4), we will be doing a Server Maintenance for Dragon Saga. Costumes changes and bringing back 1 Item back(It can be an Item Mall item or other item otherwise) to the European Players!

This is your last chance! Entries will not be taken after Wednesday(6/4) after 2:59 PM PST.

The Information we will need from you is...

Language: (English,French,German)
Server:
Character Name:
Character Level:
Item Name:
Item Enchant Level:

Please submit your entry with a ticket! Click here to do so. Title it with "EU Item Retrieval".

If you have Submitted a Ticket for an Item Retrieval, please give us up to 2 weeks to place the item in the last slot in your inventory!

Once again, at 3:00PM PST! Thanks so much for your cooperation and patience.
---
Events
  • Head over to the Vending Machine in the Port of the Winds to trade 25x Essence of Black Claw Nest for a Black Dragon Nail. (EXTENDED)
  • Black Dragon Lord Medals can be purchased within Black Dragon Camp by the Potion Merchant <Khairy>!
  • The PvP Ranking Mode times will be changed from 8:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST to accommodate EU Players! 
  • You have requested and we have listened! Weapon/Armor Enchant Dust will be dropping from ALL Monsters in stacks of 10! This event will last until 6/4-6/11~
  • Silver Gacha Coins will be dropping from ALL monsters once again! Trade 5 of those in for a Soul Box at Gacha Vending Machine!

Item Mall

• Perfect Hunches will be on sale! Get Double the amount for the normal cost! Only for a Limited Time~
  • Enchantment Insurance Scrolls is having an event! Get Double the amount for the normal cost! The Scrolls you used today(6/5) will be given back to you after next week's maintenance! Only for a Limited Time~
  • Rose for You will be added to the BigWheel for a Limited Time!
  • Patch of Love will be added to the BigWheel for a Limited Time!
  • Straw Hat will be added to the BigWheel for a Limited Time!

#2 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

drops? drops?! what drops ;d

i hope we get the devil agility set graphics fixed this maint

Edited by noxis, 03 June 2014 - 10:48 PM.

#3 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

Coins for dusts/souls maybe?

#4 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

Updated!

Make sure to log off before 3:00 PM PST today~

#5 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

Thank you for killing economy in the market once again. 

I wonder why noxis has the power to say something and it will be done, but what about 

the MIDDLE WAY for Final Decision? What about listening to the people who wants back the OLD final decision?

Many people are still quitting because of this or even don't start to play again.

It is time to react and do something, quickly.

What about the Metro Dungeon fix? What about updates and bug fixes? New content?

And why, especially the old players (noxis) now get an event where they can safe gold?

The "new" ones, didn't want to have this event. And even old players didn't.

You only listen to people who want things that are easy for you to implement.

Where the hell are our updates? RO gets updates, ROSE got an update recently, where are ours?

ShazamO and the producer, sorry, for being honest, but thanks for nothing.

And that's the reason, why people prefer illegal private servers... 

They listen more than you guys do.

I've sworn that I never play on these servers, but I now understand people who prefer them.

Edited by yurioj75, 04 June 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#6 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:54 AM

^100% agreed to all Yuri has said.

Thanks for speaking out loud things all of us think, but nobody got enough courage to speak that out for himself/herself.

On a side note:

On the private servers I know about Final Decision works, it got "fixed". Actually they did a roll back to the skill version pre last update.

Not that I  like private servers at all. I don't use them myself.

But it is shame "these illegal bastards" actually listen to their players more than you legal guys do. And the worst about it is: they actually did a rollback just because their players asked for one. 

I think it's about time you guys show some skills in listening to your legal players on here and actually do something

Edited by Fliederduft78, 04 June 2014 - 10:55 AM.

#7 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:59 AM

I wonder why noxis has the power to say something and it will be done, but what about 

the MIDDLE WAY for Final Decision? What about listening to the people who wants back the OLD final decision?

Many people are still quitting because of this or even don't start to play again.

What about the Metro Dungeon fix? What about updates and bug fixes? New content?

And why, especially the old players (noxis) now get an event where they can safe gold?

Where the hell are our updates? RO gets updates, ROSE got an update recently, where are ours?

I've sworn that I never play on these servers, but I now understand people who prefer them.

i'm sorry to say but i feel like i have to enlighten you on the way our server's economy has been.

the major reason this game is alive is because of high level players who refused to quit. Most if not all of these players farm things for themselves and hardly buy anything from other people unless it's costumes, or IM related things.  

I can only speak for a lot of my friends and they do not buy armor dusts or weapon dusts. we simply farm them.  transferring players are having a hard time due to this reasoning, we simply farm everything ourselves since that's the way we're use to it instead of paying overpriced items from transferring players who aren't informed about market prices so they go OMG when everything is so low.

--

As for events and my suggestions, sorry that bothers you, but I don't even follow or do any of these events as it doesn't benefit me at all.  I farm element dungeons all day and I have not asked for an event related to that.

If you are farming weapon dust/armor dust to sell in market for gold and hoping to get a good amount, i'm sorry to say but you will have a much easier time farming gold at 1k+ per hour like most higher players do just repeating mission maps (alex,kryos,dv). 

Souls will always sell over dusts, but players like myself have a very low tolerance for high prices. Nothing in this economy will be fixed or broken with an event.  A player has had purification stones (souls) in their shop for 110g for 6 months and has only sold 6 pieces. I'm hoping you get the picture.

If you need a gold farming method simply ask. 

--------

As for metrocity being fixed, along with other bugs, those are done by our development team.

they aren't known for being prompt. EU servers and other servers always received updates before we ever did.  I remember having waited half a year for a bug fix. it's something you get use to. hopefully we get a new team to handle our issues *hint hint*.

Edited by noxis, 04 June 2014 - 11:08 AM.

#8 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:03 AM

I'm sure you're right, big manitu.

Sorry  for being ironic, but I think I don't need ways to farm gold - I play Dragonica/Dragon Saga myself for about 5 years.

But with events (especially the soul event was over not long time ago) you surely will break the economy.

But the market economy here is broken for a long time. Sorry to say that. But I miss the EU server, the way the market was.

Not the people - the people are fine here - but the economy is - sorry - absolutely crappy.

The soul event is okay to me, but why dropping weapon and armor dust?

It can be obtained in masses playing the strategy mode.

Okay, in the Chocolate Factory (where still people are standing around) you can't get anything.

But Weapon/Armor Dust can be obtained enough without the need of a drop event.

I don't want to discuss this further because I said what I have to say.

Edited by yurioj75, 04 June 2014 - 11:05 AM.

#9 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

economy was not killed, weapon and armor powder was originally from 200-500 a stack until people decided to overprice it

Final decision was a hard blow to savages yes but learn to deal with it, its not so hard to use other skills. Savages have a variety. And before you say anything about pvp I know a really good savage who has learned to use final decision to her advantage.

The reason people quit is because of people like you who can't handle change, deal with it bro change is a part of life

#10 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

I have dealed with changes for 5 years of Dragonica.

I never played the "final decision" guy. This is what others say, not me.

Did you see how many people quit since this change?

This is a game - not the life.  Change is part of life - but not necessarily part of a game. And senseless changes should in no case be part of a game.

The game lives from the players and not from useless ideas the developers had in a strange mood.

This is the only game I know of, where the developers decide how the game is played and not the publisher.

And - you can believe me - I know much publishers and developers who had problems together, because the publisher wants (and gets) things, the developer didn't want.

Edited by yurioj75, 04 June 2014 - 11:13 AM.

#11 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

Savages lost Final Decision but gained Super Armor HeadSpin and Super Armor Windmill seems like a fair trade to me.

Edited by Apocryphos, 04 June 2014 - 11:12 AM.

#12 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:14 AM

That doesn't seem to be the opinion of the more than 50% of players who quitted since this change.

I personally don't care about final decision or events or something.

I play the game as long as it is available - and when it gets unavailable - in a near or far future - then I can't play any longer. Who cares? But there are and were many people who had other feelings about this things.

All these things just lie in the eyes of the beholder.

Edited by yurioj75, 04 June 2014 - 11:16 AM.

#13 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

Savages lost Final Decision but gained Super Armor HeadSpin and Super Armor Windmill seems like a fair trade to me.

savages always had super armor on those 2 skills

That doesn't seem to be the opinion of the more than 50% of players who quitted since this change.

they quit so be it, let them quit. Thats not your business, savage is still a good class to play with and they couldn't see that.

Ninja got nerfed, i adjusted and my main continued to be my ninja

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 04 June 2014 - 11:18 AM.

#14 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

I think the 50% players that quit were just evade/block stackers who couldn't get used to fighting w/o it. tbh really black and white here, very hard to find a compromise.
Then suggest that savages super armor headspin and super armor windmill be removed and get final decision reverted. for more infinite locking RPFDRSFDRP

I can find video of it not being super armor for sure.[here]

Edited by Apocryphos, 04 June 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#15 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

they quit so be it, let them quit. Thats not your business, 

Is that so? If enough people quit, you will also quit, because there will be no game left to play. But who cares? It doesn't matter, the most important thing is, that you guys are satisfied? When I read such sentences, my gorge is rising.

So, enough of my 2 cents. 

Edited by yurioj75, 04 June 2014 - 11:23 AM.

#16 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

I think the 50% players that quit were just evade/block stackers who couldn't get used to fighting w/o it. tbh really black and white here, very hard to find a compromise.
Then suggest that savages super armor headspin and super armor windmill be removed and get final decision reverted. for more infinite locking RPFDRSFDRP

I can find video of it not being super armor for sure.

oops i meant post thq and stuff

But either way even with final decision reverted and both headspin and windmil super armor savage they're still a pretty easy target.

#17 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

Hmm Apocryphos, shows me you know nothing about the class. This always has been the case - now and pre last update.

But however does this help any savage between level 20 and 48 at all?

I don't think so.

We players would happy trade those super armors (and ever had) for a working Final Decision skill. Ask savage players and I tell you over 95% will agree to what I just said.

Have you ever tried to play F6 to level up to level 40 (even in a group it is impossible - except you stand beside the stone and all you do is to tickle your toes)?

Have you? I don't think so. Except the way with you standing around and doing nothing and have your friends play for you.......

Many of people that quit were savage players and they exactly quit because of this one skill. The "work around" is not what they want. They want to be able to play the game again, including levels 20 to 48. 

The point is:

The majority of the savage players worldwide want Final Decision Skill changed to either how it was before (most wanted) or to a fair middle way (so the skill is actually useful for playing.

Private Servers are able to see, listen and react to people wishes and need. They actually re-rolled this one skill. And you guys on here aren't able to?

You legal company should be ashamed of yourself.

Enough said by me.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 04 June 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#18 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

I have dealed with changes for 5 years of Dragonica.

I never played the "final decision" guy. This is what others say, not me.

Did you see how many people quit since this change?

This is a game - not the life.  Change is part of life - but not necessarily part of a game. And senseless changes should in no case be part of a game.

The game lives from the players and not from useless ideas the developers had in a strange mood.

This is the only game I know of, where the developers decide how the game is played and not the publisher.

And - you can believe me - I know much publishers and developers who had problems together, because the publisher wants (and gets) things, the developer didn't want.

truthfully, our server is something to get use to. players have had this headache for years, yes years, so please don't go beating yourself up asking these questions that may go unanswered.

we have lost a lot of our playerbase when ninja's lost their evade as well, but they are still an amazing pvp class and quite useful in emporia in the right hands. Paladin's received skill modifications, but that's ok, players adapted and they are still quite the challenge in pvp.  

one thing you will learn on this server is that players who are still here do not and have not quit due to changes, we have simply adapted.  

i've come to adapt the mentality, "that's not a bug! that's a feature!" oh well.

#19 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:27 AM

^ Hmm, shows me you know nothing about the class. This always has been the case - now and pre last update.

But however does this help any savage between level 20 and 48 at all?

I don't think so.

We players would happy trade those super armors (and ever had) for a working Final Decision skill. Ask savage players and I tell you over 95% will agree to what I just said.

Have you ever tried to play F6 to level up to level 40 (even in a group it is impossible - except you stand beside the stone and all you do is to tickle your toes)?

Have you? I don't think so. Except the way with you standing around and doing nothing and have your friends play for you.......

Many of people that quit were savage players and they exactly quit because of this one skill. The "work around" is not what they want. They want to be able to play the game again, including levels 20 to 48. 

The point is:

The majority of the savage players worldwide want Final Decision Skill changed to either how it was before (most wanted) or to a fair middle way (so the skill is actually useful for playing.

Private Servers are able to see, listen and react to people wishes and need. They actually re-rolled this one skill. And you guys on here aren't able to?

You legal company should be ashamed of yourself.

Enough said by me.

I wanted it changed at one point, heck i still do. Don't put up excuses, 20-48 have other skills than just final decision. I've made a savage post nerf and it was not such a big deal. 

#20 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

I think that will go very offtopic here and so I end to take part in this discussion.

#21 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

I wanted it changed at one point, heck i still do

Hmm.........you know what you just said, right?

You can go on pretending you like "the workaround" method and continue lying to yourself. But you and I (and all the other savage players around the world) know you just (like any other savage players that are still here) use this workaround because you have to.

You can't tell me you would rely on those two other skills in any way if Final Decision would never have been touched.

You like all of us savage players, wish for a roll back of that skill, or for an useful change of it. 

You would love a change. And that's okay, cause we all do.

#22 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

Just play Overlord, we never get nerfed.

#23 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

Is that so? If enough people quit, you will also quit, because there will be no game left to play. But who cares? It doesn't matter, the most important thing is, that you guys are satisfied? When I read such sentences, my gorge is rising.

So, enough of my 2 cents. 

like i said, if you're here to play the game simply play it because i've had similar headaches asking why.

it doesn't matter what class you play in pvp, if you go against the wrong person you will get slaughtered, there are players on this server that can take on 5 people equally as stacked as themselves. we are heavily modified for pvp simple skill changes don't matter as they are just a new way of adjusting our combos etc. 

my thoughts on final decision - if players are complaining about ONE skill and quitting over ONE skill, well, they don't know that class very well do they? I bet they don't even use chain combos =\.

#24 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

Just play Overlord, we never get nerfed.

Hello 50% stumble.

Fun Savage Fact:

1. Savage are the only class with a passive super armor.

2. Savages are the only class with cancel able Dash Jump (>> jump)

3. Savages have the most stun moves available (RP (95), Cossack Dance (100), Provoke(Low), Claw Fishing(Low), Hell Shouting(100))

4. Savages are the only class with a hiding type skill useable in pvp (EXIT)

Edited by Apocryphos, 04 June 2014 - 11:48 AM.

#25 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

I agree on final decision, that skill was so unfairly nerfed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users