Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 6/4/2014! Drops~ - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 6/4/2014! Drops~

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

Hello 50% stumble.

1st: 54% @ level 5/5.

2nd: It's more a re-balance as block/evade is no longer an issue to where Stumblebum was a necessary counter. Well, aside from Emergency exit and Weaving. The re-balances to Stumblebum actually make Overlords an even more balanced class.

3rd: It's rate goes up if you level it pass 5/5. Although it's small, you could potentially pass 60-65% Stun chance at 10/10. Also 10/10 hits more than 5 enemies. Making it actually a considerable option to go past 5/5 if possible for a good stun.

4th: It's stun duration was very brief. Brief enough to cancel a skill-casting or aid in catching with Gust Slash or Sword Dance.

Overlords are still fairly balanced even afterwards.

Edited by Coolsam, 04 June 2014 - 11:48 AM.

#27 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

who knows? we may just get a rebalance on final decision out of the blue just as equally we received random skill modifications.

simply put, just wait it out and see what comes creeping around the corner when these updates come.

#28 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

We'll see. I'm still hoping that upates come around.

It would be good for the game if these updates didn't take too long.

Edited by yurioj75, 04 June 2014 - 11:54 AM.

#29 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

• You have requested and we have listened! Weapon/Armor Enchant Dust will be dropping from ALL Monsters in stacks of 10! This event will last until 6/4-6/11~
  • Silver Gacha Coins will be dropping from ALL monsters once again! Trade 5 of those in for a Soul Box at Gacha Vending Machine!

Awesome I needed to find something to do Ingame time to farm.

#30 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:54 PM

Just great. I spent 1k2 IM in insurance scrolls 5 hours before the maintenance, because this double insurance scrolls event was not announced until right before the patching itself.

and I suppose I can't get those double insurance scrolls back can I? I would have used half the amount of IM...

#31 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

Just great. I spent 1k2 IM in insurance scrolls 5 hours before the maintenance, because this double insurance scrolls event was not announced until right before the patching itself.

and I suppose I can't get those double insurance scrolls back can I? I would have used half the amount of IM...

the insurance scrolls haven't gone on sale yet, i'm going to assume that there will be a very small window of opportunity to buy them at 2x rate. please stay tuned in game and watch for system announcements, and forum/facebook posts by shazamo.

#32 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

who knows? we may just get a rebalance on final decision out of the blue just as equally we received random skill modifications.

simply put, just wait it out and see what comes creeping around the corner when these updates come.

We'll see. I'm still hoping that upates come around.

It would be good for the game if these updates didn't take too long.

Those updates better be fast, really fast. 

The people are very unhappy about the current situation. And no matter which event comes in next, the people won't forget. 

Events are nice, but none of them can be big enough to make up for all the difficulties, problems and unfixed issues the game got at the moment. Events do cheer people up, a little, but still they don't make them forget about all the "bad" things.

It's about time some more relevant things start to happen.

Huh, where is the "Servers are open again" message this time?

I miss it. That's kinda strange, cause we always get one.... lol

Btw I see you patching in some nice event stuff in the client, the last three weeks. Yes, I observe what the client tells me it patches. Some so nice stuff that people could get in a lot better mood for some time. Cause everyone loves that girl and the questgiver  girl is already showing up recently in the quest list (without picture though). It would give them something "to do" in game. I wonder when the day comes this actually gets life......if the plan at all is to get it life some day?

#33 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:30 AM

Dear ShazamO,

Thank you for the updates and being an active GM. As you already know, it is extremely difficult to satisfy every single player. Everyone has their own version of fair/balance of the game. I love the previous enchanting event and this week's updates. 

Love,

Clark

#34 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

We do constantly badger the development team for upcoming events and in-game changes. I apologize for not making announcements on the forums on the servers but I had to leave earlier yesterday due to family matters(not the 90's TV show).

The quote that comes to mind is... The night is darkest just before the dawn.

#35 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:32 AM

So how about them pallies with the unfair shield bash stun rate nerf, the cool down shares between spear and cc. Bear getting an extra 3 frame animation even with the casting time. Recovery blessing heal nerf, concentration not working, barricade only working in pve yet somehow savages are complaining about 1 skill not working when at least 65% of the savages on the server are just gonna spam super armor head spins anyway. I got back into pally after a break from it and honestly I'm having a lot more fun since I work with and around these nerfs. Also savages are still head spinning when frozen.

Also about the economy, the economy is different on every server. Ppl in Europe are obviously use to the economy in Eu servers, ppl in pservers are use to the economy there, and that is no different from the us servers with the us players. You are going to have to get use to it sooner or later. The economy is different in every country irl so you can expect noless that ppl will have different mindsets about it. You played the eu server for 5 years but we played the US server for 6 years. I respect you EU and SEA players for coming here and trying to grasp the changes that come from joining a whole new server. Whenever I join a pserver and see how the economy is like there I quit in a few minutes.

Edited by ohsnap, 05 June 2014 - 08:07 AM.

#36 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

• Enchantment Insurance Scrolls is having an eventGet Double the amount for the normal cost! The Scrolls you used today(6/5) will be given back to you after next week's maintenance! Only for a Limited Time~

Updated once again.

#37 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:14 AM

I apologize for not making announcements on the forums on the servers but I had to leave earlier yesterday due to family matters(not the 90's TV show).

Hoping all is okay about your family matters.

#38 nebezial

nebezial

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:37 AM

shazamo, by used you mean bought or, used as in actually spent

#39 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:12 AM

shazamo, by used you mean bought or, used as in actually spent

The ones that are spent.

#40 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

i'm sure that he means used on the blacksmith / soul crafter  or other ways like insuring card implementation or insuring a fail-safe enchant shift, etc etc

#41 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

you guys are just trying to give yourselves more work aren't you? O_o wouldn't it be easier for you to just drop the price? that way everyone gets everything they want and you don't have to bother yourselves in next maintainances to satisfy everyone.

and lets face it there are so many of us still waiting for +16 event thing and we are all growing a bit impatient..

Edited by sigeel, 05 June 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#42 nebezial

nebezial

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:23 AM

okay, i..maybe i am just missing the point here, entirely possible!

but how is this superior to a simple sale, i mean how is this beneficial to anybody?

i tried justifying the idea by going, okay well, this enables people to sell im's  to others  so others would buy insurance scrolls from them without overinflating the prices

but event that thought is then crushed by the fact that as i am told, that is forbidden in general?

so it ends up being just  weird

i mean we still don't have the +16 situation sorted out and you guys are all like, hell yeah! next maintenance we get to deal with this as well? XD

really, what am i missing ? i mean this in a very honestly baffled way.

as i was planning on getting some insurance scrolls, and using them anyways, so it's not really  that big a difference to me and is an actual bonus

but i fail to see how this  is a better solution than a sale

#43 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

• Enchantment Insurance Scrolls is having an eventGet Double the amount for the normal cost! The Scrolls you used today(6/5) will be given back to you after next week's maintenance! Only for a Limited Time~

Updated once again.

Both the blue and yellow insurance scroll?

#44 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

I first had the idea that the scrolls were going to be doubled so instead of x10, you would get x20 BUT it seems that the scrolls were already on sale. 

So the producer idea was to have it at this kind of event. 

I believe it's only the blue scroll. 

You are to voice your opinion but it can't break any of the forum rules.

#45 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:51 AM

I first had the idea that the scrolls were going to be doubled so instead of x10, you would get x20 BUT it seems that the scrolls were already on sale. 

So the producer idea was to have it at this kind of event. 

I believe it's only the blue scroll. 

You are to voice your opinion but it can't break any of the forum rules.

Hello Shazamo,

Thanks for your hard work.

Do we have to send a ticket to request those items? or do we automatically get them back?

Will they get mailed? or put in the last slot?

I spent the rest of my IM today, and purchased 30 regular insurance scrolls (the blue ones)

Will I get rewarded? or do I need to use them today?

Thanks

Edited by cartouche, 05 June 2014 - 10:51 AM.

#46 nebezial

nebezial

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

ah..excellent..just after i bought a bunch of advanced scrolls! good stuff! XD

#47 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

ah..excellent..just after i bought a bunch of advanced scrolls! good stuff! XD

did you use them yet? if not wait until next maint. they might have an event for the yellow one.

#48 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

It's a pity that I'm not allowed to say what comes in my mind, what I think about you.

But I think everyone can guess it.

Sorry to all the others for being so honest, but I am in a very bad mood at the moment, because of reasons.

Say whatever you want I've lurked these forums enough to analyze what kind of person you are as well. It doesn't mean a thing if you've played this game for a while but you never played on this server till recently. I've been in this server since thq and I provided my 2 cents on the economy. Any mmo you play with multiple servers you will always come across these economic changes. This is one of the servers where you have to purchase your items through gold and not cash points like most of the other dragon saga servers. And because of that DS NA is more farm heavy compare to the other servers. That's why there was a huge sum of weapon and armor enchant dust which sold for little compare to the amount that is sold now. There use to be a good number of players on this server constantly farming and getting the best gears. But ever since the evade nerf that number drop and its not just the ninja's stacking evade quitting but also the players that wanted evade to be nerf quit too.

I checked out a private server with a x26 drop rate recently just to take a look at their markets. As you know 6* element cards are scarce on this server but in that server because of the drop rate its being sold like candy. It is undeniable that reasons like that I can only imagine how dumb it may be for 100s of players to put little effort and easily down another player in 3 hits. Best option was to quit instead of complain. What right do I have to make a server that has been playing with such an economy for years assimilate to what I'm most comfortable with. Either I myself can get use to these economical changes and not whine like a little girl or I can simply not play and still not whine like a little girl. 

Dragon Saga NA is spoonfeeding you all these events to stack and balance out the level of play with the older players with these events like the +16 event. This weapon and armor dust event and you're complaining cause you can't make 1k more gold when you're saving at least 3k more gold? Do what every player has been doing in this server since it opened farm A LOT. 

Edited.

#49 nebezial

nebezial

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

did you use them yet? if not wait until next maint. they might have an event for the yellow one.

alas patience was never my strong side XD

#50 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:43 AM

:dunno: why so serious :dunno:

0 user(s) are reading this topic