Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 6/5 - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 6/5

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

How much longer do we have to wait :(

Half a century. Unless Putin conquers the world, then it'll be several millenia.

#52 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

U guys shld b doing much better update than this. rather than just keep duplicating costume and change color. I am not sure abt the pink afro think... let's see if they will remove and replace it again.. just like the bunny backpack.

#53 lala09

lala09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Leona

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

U guys shld b doing much better update than this. rather than just keep duplicating costume and change color. I am not sure abt the pink afro think... let's see if they will remove and replace it again.. just like the bunny backpack.

I think they are already multi tasking... working on different things at the same time.  If my hearing was right, they are currently planning on adding more dungeons, and other fun things other than costumes/etc.

Are the afros limited? or are they going to stay there permanently.

Edited by lala09, 05 June 2014 - 05:40 PM.

#54 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

enjoying afro!thanks!

screen665.jpg

#55 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:46 AM

Looking good kumpiakot. :ok:

#56 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

Bunny pack was never a faith item, nor was it stated it wouldn't come back, matter of fact, the event got updated, and written over, then item was quite literally forgotten.

As for the Afro, it's a hair style, so what if there are 2 types of pink afro, there is more then 1 type of sword. it's all just in different context.

Maybe I'm just grumpy, but unless it is stated "This is ONLY avail from ##-## date" or "This item is limited time and NOT RETURNING" then don't ever bank on it not coming back, cause odds are, they will. 

And even if that specific skin is never coming back, the style can be repeated, recolored, modified or made into new ones, that's their right as the content owners. Now if they released the same exact model + texture, and just renamed the item, then yea sure, I'd have an issue, but the fact is time, effort, knowledge gained from schooling were all spent to make those newer ones, so it's justified that they get used. I personally, like seeing a variety of same styled but different colored items. For example ,between the tuxedo's, gothic punk, gothic lolita, new lolita, charming school set -males- they're all kinda punky / gothy / formal. I love all of them, and even though they're same themed, close in color, style etc they're all different and cool. 

Edited by Feuer, 06 June 2014 - 08:07 AM.

#57 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

I am STILL waiting for a Kilt to put into the game. :pif:

#58 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

Bunny pack was never a faith item, nor was it stated it wouldn't come back, matter of fact, the event got updated, and written over, then item was quite literally forgotten.

As for the Afro, it's a hair style, so what if there are 2 types of pink afro, there is more then 1 type of sword. it's all just in different context.

Maybe I'm just grumpy, but unless it is stated "This is ONLY avail from ##-## date" or "This item is limited time and NOT RETURNING" then don't ever bank on it not coming back, cause odds are, they will. 

And even if that specific skin is never coming back, the style can be repeated, recolored, modified or made into new ones, that's their right as the content owners. Now if they released the same exact model + texture, and just renamed the item, then yea sure, I'd have an issue, but the fact is time, effort, knowledge gained from schooling were all spent to make those newer ones, so it's justified that they get used. I personally, like seeing a variety of same styled but different colored items. For example ,between the tuxedo's, gothic punk, gothic lolita, new lolita, charming school set -males- they're all kinda punky / gothy / formal. I love all of them, and even though they're same themed, close in color, style etc they're all different and cool. 

Bunny pack nvr a faith item? u sure? then why they bother to replaced it? 

http://forums.warppo...d-by-faith-inc/

Well, i am not sure if they infringe the copyright for pink afro. we shall see. but for sure, 2 "different" items with same name as pink afro :)

Yes, you are grumpy and like to reply for the sake of it. Do you still remember "White Trilby Fedora" saga? 

It state "This hat can be worn with the brim snapped up or down, in classic fedora style. Only available through the 2011 Summer splash promotion''

However a year later.. they posted that it was a mistake. 

So, in theory... everything (except faith items) can come back. Of cos faith items can still come back once they have the right again :)

Edited by maldini, 06 June 2014 - 06:38 PM.

#59 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

Hello,

Something I don't understand, I have never seen an official statement concerning this full faith's list. How could we know that this pink afro is really a faith item ?

Bunny pack nvr a faith item? u sure? then why they bother to replaced it? 

http://forums.warppo...d-by-faith-inc/

Well, i am not sure if they infringe the copyright for pink afro. we shall see. but for sure, 2 "different" items with same name as pink afro :)

Yes, you are grumpy and like to reply for the sake of it. Do you still remember "White Trilby Fedora" saga? 

It state "This hat can be worn with the brim snapped up or down, in classic fedora style. Only available through the 2011 Summer splash promotion''

However a year later.. they posted that it was a mistake. 

So, in theory... everything (except faith items) can come back. Of cos faith items can still come back once they have the right again :)

#60 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

Well it hasn't seen the light of day since 2010, and you can't find it on drac at all (maybe on some dude's storage who no longer plays).

Edited by jerremy, 07 June 2014 - 04:01 AM.

#61 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:35 AM

hm ok for me that just means that pink afro was not released for 4 years (and it could have not been designed by faith, we can't know at 100%). Btw, I also thought that it was a faith costume. But as they officialy stated, by zeppelin, that priest clothes won't never come back due to the faith thing, I have a big doubt concerning the pink afro.

Edited by INTRUSOR, 07 June 2014 - 04:40 AM.

#62 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

It's not the real pink afro, A friend of mine looked at them on a different server that has the orginal one, and said it looks alot different(maybe he was wrong?). I think they're reusing the names but with a slightly different look. As for why they're doing this? Who knows. Maybe they want to take away the last of rare items in draconis so people have nothing else they would ever want to save up for. considering everyone already has everything..

-just realised this was already said, ignore this then.

Edited by 8366130209213239443, 07 June 2014 - 07:21 AM.

#63 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:06 AM

1: Faiths can indeed come back once the contract expires + assuming the get it re-licensed.

2: The white trilby was overlooked as a mistake for being added a second time, and it was corrected.

3: The Bunny pack is not a faith, end point. It was an easter event reward. Faith, designed ITEM MALL costumes, that were for sale to make a profit. Not to give out for free.

4: The Pink Afro, may or may not be a faith, from what I remeber the Faiths are as below

Nurse Outfit

Pajama's

Chef outfit

Gothic Lollita

Gothic Punk

Wandering Priest

Noble Set

They also released weapons

Hayakaze

Swords of Starcross Lovers

Blade of Woe

Hughe's Crossbow

Emperor's Bow

1 2H Axe

3 Spears

1 2 Handed Sword

"winged Fan"

Cannon

Gun

Priest Staff

Fists of Northern Barbarian

You'll notice, aside from the weapons, each Faith was completed as a SET, the Pink Afro doesn't belong to a particular set, from my memory, which when it comes to this particular item is not so good.

Also, just because an Item isn't released for a long time doesn't make it a faith item. It makes it a rare item. Faith are only the items listed in the contract, designed by Faith Int. 

Don't ever bank on something never coming back, unless it is specifically stated that it will not.

For example, Ancient items may happen again. on both servers.

DevilZ T-Shirts may be released again, assuming they win some time of clan based event.

The Aurum CG could be released again.

Spec Op goggles could aswell.

Bunny already came back, because the old event that rewarded it was accidentally over-written, and not modified instead.

Metal Moldies could come back, they were never stated to be a contracted -never returning- thing. 

We may see the coyote wand come back, and the otehr removed uniques. 

The old random purple items that haven't been used since iRose could come back.

The list is endless. The thing to remember though is, they can all come back, if circumstances match up. 

Edited by Feuer, 07 June 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#64 jovu

jovu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

So you mean Leonis was wrong and You are right about everything here??  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

3: The Bunny pack is not a faith, end point. It was an easter event reward. Faith, designed ITEM MALL costumes, that were for sale to make a profit. Not to give out for free.

This is what Leonis post about the bunny bp faith topic, u can follow the link or see the Screen Shot:

http://forums.warppo...500-pm-800-utc/

Leonis_mistake_bunnybp.jpg

And according to one of the ROSE Moderators, the faith bunny bp look like this:

bunnybackpack_faith.jpg
from here: http://forums.warppo...ith-collection/

And These are the bunny bp that release recently, I believe all of you can see how different they are :hinthint:  :hinthint: 

bunny_bp_new.jpg  bunny_bp_new2.jpg

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#65 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

Aren't you a troll but yes, the bottom row of images, on the left side, is the one people are having a fit about, or were having a fit about and it is NOT a Faith item, yet up until recently when it was re-released, people were selling it as such and stating that it was. The pic on the very top was GENERATED by Faith Int, for sure. However at the same state, no information on that specific item being attached to the contracted items was ever released, and those types of details aren't released -typically- to the general public. They may have designed the art-work and a Trigger/Gravity designer modeled it, or vice verse or some other scenario, you yourself couldn't prove it either way. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users