The account is currently suspended. Please contact WarpPortal Support. - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The account is currently suspended. Please contact WarpPortal Support.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Attackspeed

Attackspeed

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:16 AM

I hope this issue isnt only happen to me.

I register warpportal account yesterday night (i think) to play requiem because i havent play it since first day it release. Then today i thought its time me to make game account for ragnarok online (it works) then trying to do it for ROSE online and Dragon Saga - this is when it start tell me "The account is currently suspended. Please contact WarpPortal Support."

But my 'GateWay' logged just fine, i still can play requiem without issue? i hope its just the bug/glitch with their 'system' or is there any other way to fix it because there is no humanly way i could have abuse the new account that i just start enjoying play some games ._.

Thanks,
Attackspeed

#2 mewi

mewi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:41 AM

I hope this issue isnt only happen to me.

I register warpportal account yesterday night (i think) to play requiem because i havent play it since first day it release. Then today i thought its time me to make game account for ragnarok online (it works) then trying to do it for ROSE online and Dragon Saga - this is when it start tell me "The account is currently suspended. Please contact WarpPortal Support."

But my 'GateWay' logged just fine, i still can play requiem without issue? i hope its just the bug/glitch with their 'system' or is there any other way to fix it because there is no humanly way i could have abuse the new account that i just start enjoying play some games ._.

Thanks,
Attackspeed

You aren't th eonly one, I got my account suspended when just making my girlfriend her own account -.- This is what we call excessive security. It is banning people with automated scripts based on assumption rather than fact...

Best I can say is, make a support ticket like I did and wait like 10 days for a response :/

Edited by mewi, 07 November 2010 - 09:42 AM.

#3 Attackspeed

Attackspeed

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

You aren't th eonly one, I got my account suspended when just making my girlfriend her own account -.- This is what we call excessive security. It is banning people with automated scripts based on assumption rather than fact...

Best I can say is, make a support ticket like I did and wait like 10 days for a response :/

Thank you for your response, I did send ticket yesterday night (my time) and got their reply but they say give it 48 hours to log in.... so that mean i cant play dragon saga for two whole day ;_; haha.

I will update next 24 hour to see if i can log in. :)

And now i am worried because my girlfriend want to play dragon saga with her own account and she havent make one yet so seem like maybe it occur to this - 48 hours of suspend account for no reason then my gf will make her own account then it will comes to this other suspend for next 1 week or something :P

#4 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

You ran into one of our security checks and the account got flagged for a period of time. You should be clear to login to the site now though.

#5 Attackspeed

Attackspeed

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

You ran into one of our security checks and the account got flagged for a period of time. You should be clear to login to the site now though.

What type of my account got flagged? (just curious) -_-

And no i still cant login -_- (been itching to play Dragon Saga / ROSE online D:)

#6 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

The block currently is only on the WarpPortal site, you should not have any problems logging into the game.

The block is due to the number of accounts you registered and is currently not preventing you from accessing the site.

#7 Attackspeed

Attackspeed

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:17 PM

The block currently is only on the WarpPortal site, you should not have any problems logging into the game.

The block is due to the number of accounts you registered and is currently not preventing you from accessing the site.

Ah yeah thanks and yes thats right i can logging requiem without issue but only thing im waiting to log in my account so i can make account for ROSE and Dragon Saga -_- and i still cant login for it. but its not 48 hours yet though... im itching to play dragon saga ;_;

#8 AnonymousGamer

AnonymousGamer

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:32 PM

The problem is coming back AGAIN, I have been trying to make an account for Dragon Saga for TWO continuously DAYS, and I get suspended all the time, even in the game(Dragon Saga). I gave tickets, but they did not do anything, simply nothing. This security is in a sense a bad security, if I can't make an account, that would be one less player.

#9 popinoide

popinoide

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

I NEED HELP this thing happened to me today too....i need help cause i cant charge money for the games....please ADM help me

#10 CyberAngel

CyberAngel

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:05 PM

i need my account unsuspended from warportal website in order to create an account for Requiem, i have the same problem says i have billing issues when really i dont...all ive used is GameCards...everytime i try to login into warpportal website to create the account it says my account is suspended...
please unblock me or w/e so i can create a game account on Requiem it took me 4 hrs + to dl this game

#11 CyberAngel

CyberAngel

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:39 PM

PLEASE UNSUSPEND MY ACCOUNT ON WARPPORTAL WEBSITE, SO I CAN CREATE A ACCOUNT FOR REQUIEM. IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO BE SUSPENDED.

#12 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:51 PM

PLEASE UNSUSPEND MY ACCOUNT ON WARPPORTAL WEBSITE, SO I CAN CREATE A ACCOUNT FOR REQUIEM. IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO BE SUSPENDED.

Only way to do this is via a ticket to support. You can try to speed up the process if you can PM an online GM/CM on the forums if you are lucky.

#13 Humblewun

Humblewun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

Excuse me! but i have been suspended for 7 long years and im not sure of the reason behind it but i think it is unfair to be suspended without any note on why i got suspended

#14 Humblewun

Humblewun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

help me i want my account unsuspended

#15 Humblewun

Humblewun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

help i want get my account back its been suspended for 7 years

#16 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:01 AM

help i want get my account back its been suspended for 7 years

You need to submit a ticket to the Support Team.
https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

#17 goku81

goku81

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:12 AM

Guys i have been suspended for more than a year also i send many tickets to WarpPortal so what should i do ? I really love rose online i need my account

#18 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

Did you just go all necromancer on this thread?

#19 streifer08

streifer08

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

Hi can you do the same for me pls im trying to make a RO account on this warp portal account of mine and it wont let me thanks to that suspension T_T

EDIT:

already made a ticket but was hoping it gets done faster please.

Edited by streifer08, 15 February 2015 - 09:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users