Possible to "save" TI turn-ins for high novice/high aco? - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Possible to "save" TI turn-ins for high novice/high aco?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

About to hit lvl 99 and i was wondering,is it possible to save 2 TI Turn-ins along with some of the other missions like Siromas,Roween,freezer and soliders and turn them in once i rebirth?

And if so would it be better to do it while being a high novice or better yet when i become high aco?

Im not vip so i dont know if that will affect your responses or anything.

Also i wanted to know if the kickstart event is available for me when im high aco or is it only for normal acolyte,if it is then that would cut down my leveling time hehe

Well thanks in advance for the replies :)

Edited by Djaytorre, 07 June 2014 - 08:26 AM.

#2 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

You can save and use them. But the amount of EXP you can get "per chunk" is limited (I think the maximum you can get per chunk is one level and 95% into the new level).

Let's say you have 400/400 Siroma and 400/400 Roween, then you'd receive four chunks of EXP (1x base EXP for Siroma, 1x job EXP for Siroma, 1x base EXP for Roween, 1x job EXP for Roween). If you'd be a level 20 character and VIP, you could ask for base EXP only: 

1x base EXP for Siroma -> level 21, 95% 

1x job EXP for Siroma -> level 22, 95% 

1x base EXP for Roween -> level 23, 95% 

1x job EXP for Roween -> level 24, 95% 

That would be your gain as VIP with four chunks at a low base level (the same for low job level if you put your EXP reward into job EXP only). Any EXP above 95% is lost. As non VIP you can get two chunks in that example (2x for base, 2x for job EXP). 

Conclusion: save your TI reward, but use it once you're higher (base/job) level. Some people use it to get to job 50 (High Aco), some people use it to get to base level 85 quickly (so you can join 85+ TI parties), some people might save up the EXP for something else. You can use the wiki EXP chart to see how much EXP is needed to gain a level (and 95%), compare that to the EXP one chunk would give you and see if you'd lose EXP or not.

#3 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

You can save and use them. But the amount of EXP you can get "per chunk" is limited (I think the maximum you can get per chunk is one level and 95% into the new level).

Let's say you have 400/400 Siroma and 400/400 Roween, then you'd receive four chunks of EXP (1x base EXP for Siroma, 1x job EXP for Siroma, 1x base EXP for Roween, 1x job EXP for Roween). If you'd be a level 20 character and VIP, you could ask for base EXP only: 

1x base EXP for Siroma -> level 21, 95% 

1x job EXP for Siroma -> level 22, 95% 

1x base EXP for Roween -> level 23, 95% 

1x job EXP for Roween -> level 24, 95% 

That would be your gain as VIP with four chunks at a low base level (the same for low job level if you put your EXP reward into job EXP only). Any EXP above 95% is lost. As non VIP you can get two chunks in that example (2x for base, 2x for job EXP). 

Conclusion: save your TI reward, but use it once you're higher (base/job) level. Some people use it to get to job 50 (High Aco), some people use it to get to base level 85 quickly (so you can join 85+ TI parties), some people might save up the EXP for something else. You can use the wiki EXP chart to see how much EXP is needed to gain a level (and 95%), compare that to the EXP one chunk would give you and see if you'd lose EXP or not.

Thanks bud for the informative response,yeah i think ill save if for the gind to job 50 with my high acolyte,those last levels are going to be a pain...

Any info on the Kickstart event? Im hoping i can run them missions as a high acolyte :p_love: :p_love:

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

This is not very useful information. "Saving" tis takes literally weeks since you have to wait for a new ti to roll around to stack them.

Waiting weeks to save 3 hours of grinding with a manual is pointless.

#5 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

you can only level 2 level maximum at once. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users