Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

I suggest you make the the PM window over to the right hand side of the screen when it pops up unexpectedly please! This cant be too hard to do I wouldnt think. I prefer to use the PM window option because I usually have multiple convos goin on and pressing R to reply is a pain. The problem I have with the window is that it always pops up over the list of HP bars in the party.... for most this isnt a problem but my main is a Radiant and while others rarely look at everyone else HP during raids/grind parties thats where I'm looking to do my job in the group.

For places like ET this is the biggest pain in the butt! It seems that every time I got to swap targets for pt heals (since they only reach 10 ppl) hoping to reach someone before they die and BAM! a pm window pops up and usually its someone in the party asking me for BR or for res cuz they died. so instead of changing targets for that long awaited party heal for some I click inside the pm window and press "777777777777777" and several ppl die in the process cuz obviously my heal did not cast lol.

Its a simple request for you to consider looking into, I know it has been suggested to you before but I couldnt find it to bump topic from couple yrs back

We were talking about our last ET raid during this small RH party today and here is an example lol

k6afk.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users