2 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowBatman

ShadowBatman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

Question-If I have an evolved homunculus, And I get it to loyal to unlock it's skill and do not put skill points into it, Then the homunculus starves and drops below loyal status, Will the homunculus still have the skill unlocked or no?

I'm sorry If this is a stupid question, I have no experience with homunculus loyal skills. Thank you in advance!

#2 bassman767

bassman767

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:renewal

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:03 AM

short answer = no.

once you unlock it, you can put point whenever you like.

In fact, i don't think you need to loyal it, you just need to feed it like 900 point then you'll unlock your royal skills. (which means even the pet is not loyal but you do feed it 900 point, since i recall mine vani get the loyal skills when it's neutral when i'm afk leveling and abusing my loyalty point to level)

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

I'm not sure anyone has even tested this, quite frankly. It's a real corner case.

That would mean that the homun was loyal and evolved before level 48 and hadn't planned ahead, or the owner was so daft as to feed their homun, reach loyal, and then leave the thing out before allocating skill points to the skill they'd been loyaling in order to unlock. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users