• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

I just talk to the class master in fungoid village for a quest. There was an option called like "CP store" or something. In the shop there are pieces of armor called glorious which are similar to the regular sets but the bonuses they bestow are amazing. Like myrms get 35+ MP, 140% crit damage, 40% crit rate. How does someone get these pieces? Are they even attainable yet? I'm collecting regular pioneer set, but the glorious set is so much better.

#2 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:18 PM

CP is awarded from PvP. Have you noticed sometimes when you finish a PvP match it says CP Awarded on the point screen?

#3 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:20 PM

CP is awarded from PvP. Have you noticed sometimes when you finish a PvP match it says CP Awarded on the point screen?

Dont play pvp, too laggy. My opponents never appear consistently on screen, they always disappear and reappear. This was true when I had a very good computer with top notch internet.

#4 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:30 PM

Regular Pioneer set is much better than Glorious Pioneer, but meh. CP is only rewarded from ranked PvP, and most people just farm that instead of actually PvP'ing so... doesn't matter if it lags or not.

#5 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:35 PM

Dont play pvp, too laggy. My opponents never appear consistently on screen, they always disappear and reappear. This was true when I had a very good computer with top notch internet.

it is the gravity servers, the PvP is not much different on Gravity then it was from THQ. The consistency in matches is not there and there isn't much we can do about it from our side from what i know.

#6 Slushydude

Slushydude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIn The Darkness

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:45 PM

So is it possible to get a glorious set now? Is it out? (I can't log in and find out becuase I'm having issues with Dragon Saga)

#7 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

No. You still need sigils from battlesquare.

#8 Slushydude

Slushydude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:19 PM

Sigils?

#9 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

Sigils?

Edited by Kazra, 07 November 2010 - 01:20 PM.

#10 Slushydude

Slushydude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:24 PM

oh....

#11 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:01 PM

Regular Pioneer set is much better than Glorious Pioneer, but meh. CP is only rewarded from ranked PvP, and most people just farm that instead of actually PvP'ing so... doesn't matter if it lags or not.

>implying attack speed and 60% crit damage is betetr than 149% crit damage

lolwut

#12 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:03 PM

>implying attack speed and 60% crit damage is betetr than 149% crit damage

lolwut

>implying 149% CD is better than 27% aim and 60% CD

lolwut

#13 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

You can't crit what you can't hit :P

#14 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

>implying 149% CD is better than 27% aim and 60% CD

lolwut

>implying aim isn't easy to get and I need 27% from a set

#15 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

Okay, go get 300+ aim without any aim from set bonuses :(

#16 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

Okay, go get 300+ aim without any aim from set bonuses :(

No one needs that much, and if they do, they need to nerf the hell out of evade.

#17 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:27 PM

That's like, the new standard at 65. 61 and 67 gives 29/80 and 31/100, so it's pretty darn easy to get 300+ anyways. They only have to nerf evade when it's IMPOSSIBLE to get 100% hit rate.

#18 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:29 PM

That's like, the new standard at 65. 61 and 67 gives 29/80 and 31/100, so it's pretty darn easy to get 300+ anyways. They only have to nerf evade when it's IMPOSSIBLE to get 100% hit rate.

Ok then get rid of block.

#19 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:47 PM

Well, you have pathfinders, harlequins, and grenadiers too. Pathfinders have hallu/traps, harlequins have esp(can't forget phys drop!)/burrow/moonwalk, and grenadiers have camo/insane burn. Block was fine imo. Level 10 block was just unnecessary.

#20 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:59 PM

Well, you have pathfinders, harlequins, and grenadiers too. Pathfinders have hallu/traps, harlequins have esp(can't forget phys drop!)/burrow/moonwalk, and grenadiers have camo/insane burn. Block was fine imo. Level 10 block was just unnecessary.

None of those classes have a guaranteed percentage chance of blocking an attack except Paladin. Ive never seen a serious high evade pally >_>. Personally I think Ninjas high evade + block is worse than a Paladins higher base block.

Ive never been fond the evade stat or the need for aim, or block. It adds randomness to PvP which detracts what little skill there is since you can just get unlucky and not hit a thing.

#21 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:03 PM

If you take evade and block out, you'll just have the tanky classes that synergize very well with HLT dominate the game. Harlequins and grenadiers would be completely destroyed, because then the game would depend on mobility, rather than making smart choices. I just don't think block should have been boosted. The block rates were completely fine. Evade was fine too, since getting 100% hit is completely possible, and requires less work than getting that much evade + aim to PvP.

#22 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

If you take evade and block out, you'll just have the tanky classes that synergize very well with HLT dominate the game. Harlequins and grenadiers would be completely destroyed, because then the game would depend on mobility, rather than making smart choices. I just don't think block should have been boosted. The block rates were completely fine. Evade was fine too, since getting 100% hit is completely possible, and requires less work than getting that much evade + aim to PvP.

How would grens and harles be completely destroyed? Grens dont depend on evade rate, and harlequins only if you use an evade build (which I havent seen too many of)

#23 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:24 PM

Gatling has a rather long standing animation. Most harlequin skills have long animations as well. And both classes can reach higher evade than ninjas.

#24 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:40 PM

Gatling has a rather long standing animation. Most harlequin skills have long animations as well. And both classes can reach higher evade than ninjas.

Can != Do

#25 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

They're more viable, seeing how much evade helps. Of course, if you want to say it that way, pathfinders and ninjas do not have to go evade either. That is not their only build.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users