• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 unaz

unaz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:36 AM

Hello. I just started playing on renewal. Last time I played ro serious was from alpha to the release of 2-2 classes. I feel really lost. I'm a 70/50 Hunter att but don't understand how I should spec this char. All points in agi and dex with 20 luck for the bird.

All I want is to pvm and gear hunt. No Woe or pvp. What skills should I get as a hunter to get me to 99 as fast as possible? And after that? I'm low on zeny and only has eden gear and Hunter bow. I hope to find a guild soon to get experience groups easier. I tried to search the forum but I didn't find what I wanted. Seems like more for woe.

Last question, is my class choice good or should I have rolled another for start? Leveling is fast now with the lvl event so I can reroll.

Thanks in advance!

Unaz

#2 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:41 AM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Hunter
Check the builds here.
when you reborn aim your build to be an Arrow Storm ranger, it's easy to make just put high dex, good amounth of vit for surviving, a little int and the rest in Luk, agi, str.
Abouth the skills, you should get Arrow shower, in the TI (the easiest way for leveling) its basicly the only thing you have to do; if you are planing to level outside from TI the best build is go for an auto falconer(crit build) just get max Bliyz beat and steel crow, and get the traps skills, they are really usefull.
For gears, hunter bow with hunting arrows, and maybe an archer skeleton card or a drosera card, and a sniping suit for armor. When you become a Ranger just gen a WW set.

And yes, its a good choise for first char. In my opinion its the best class to start. Easy to level, cheap gears, when is ranger is easy to get in a party and good for farming and get Zeny.

#3 unaz

unaz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:32 AM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Hunter
Check the builds here.
when you reborn aim your build to be an Arrow Storm ranger, it's easy to make just put high dex, good amounth of vit for surviving, a little int and the rest in Luk, agi, str.
Abouth the skills, you should get Arrow shower, in the TI (the easiest way for leveling) its basicly the only thing you have to do; if you are planing to level outside from TI the best build is go for an auto falconer(crit build) just get max Bliyz beat and steel crow, and get the traps skills, they are really usefull.
For gears, hunter bow with hunting arrows, and maybe an archer skeleton card or a drosera card, and a sniping suit for armor. When you become a Ranger just gen a WW set.

And yes, its a good choise for first char. In my opinion its the best class to start. Easy to level, cheap gears, when is ranger is easy to get in a party and good for farming and get Zeny.

Thanks you for your answer. The build for Arrow shower hunter is 1+ in agi, i have about 80... Do i need to reroll or can i get to 99 w/o problems anyways?

#4 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:45 AM

Your stats points on your first 1-99 doesn't affect your character after rebirth in anyway, and for most classes, the builds are very different for 1-99 and 1-99 trans. Agi/dex/luk is just fine for 1-99, since all you have to do is to party in TI and anything other than wiz are just there to leech exp anyways..

After rebirth, aim for the aforementioned Arrow Storm build, focusing Dex, then int and vit. You level up by spamming double strife/arrow shower until you hit 99 and become a ranger.

You should be using hunter bow + hunting arrows(bought in mora) as hunter/sniper and once you turn ranger go with elven bow + elven arrow and the white wing set.

There's also free skill reset for anyone below base level 99. Stats reset is also available although it's costly.

#5 unaz

unaz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

Thank you for your answers.

Is there any decent ways to go if i want to lvl solo?

#6 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:00 AM

For solo you will need some form of sustain, usually in the form of a head gear like rudolf/witch pumpkin set for hunter/sniper. However they cost around 30m/100m+. Once you are ranger, a +9 rideword hat does wonders.

As for locations, doing eden quests and/or leveling in spotlight areas are generally the best options, also consider how the exp works when choosing your foes. 

#7 atsilva

atsilva

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

U can also consider lvling up a Heal Slave for yourself and dualclient while solo.

That will make things easier until u make up some zeny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users