Place where to reset your skills an stats - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Place where to reset your skills an stats

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LordKeith

LordKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

I remember a time you could in prontery. But I don't know which character that was or still there. I think in payton you still can name sam?

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

You can reset your skills as many times as you want by talking to Hypnosis if you are below level 100. She is right next to the Prontera's tool shop (near the fountain). Type this in your chat box without the quotes "/navi prontera 147/232".

If you are above level 100, you can use your one-time reset by talking to Mesmerizer. She used to be located in Eden, but I'm not sure where they moved her now.

Edited by ilovemilk, 19 June 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#3 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

You can reset your skills as many times as you want by talking to Hypnosis if you are below level 100. She is right next to the Prontera's tool shop (near the fountain). Type this in your chat box without the quotes "/navi prontera 147/232".

If you are above level 100, you can use your one-time reset by talking to Mesmerizer. She used to be located in Eden, but I'm not sure where they moved her now.

They removed the eden mesmerist like a year ago, you have to use neuralizer from cash shop now to reset skills if you are over 100. And to reset stats you bring reset stones to sam status in payon, depending on level you will need more.

#4 LordKeith

LordKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:19 PM

Reset stones for stats hmmm. I think I read something like that.

Edited by LordKeith, 19 June 2014 - 06:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users