Hayroh's LK~Rune Knight [ft. Dragon Breath] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites) *Updated 08/15/2017 - Page 4 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Hayroh's LK~Rune Knight [ft. Dragon Breath] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites) *Updated 08/15/2017

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#76 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:43 PM

Stays the same. ATK, DEF and MDEF don't affect DB damage.

#77 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

Wow, that's good to know. Thanks!!

#78 KudanSeishirou

KudanSeishirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

i think defence affect DB in a weird way (not with the 4000+x/4000+10x formula)

because i have my DB deal different damage to different monster.

#79 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:25 AM

That's because of their element. DB doesn't get reduced by def at all.

#80 KudanSeishirou

KudanSeishirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:20 AM

i mean different monster with the same element modifier (100% from fire)

but they deal different damage. (like 50~100 more damage from one another)

#81 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:40 AM

That might because of your hp dropping when you get hit?

#82 KudanSeishirou

KudanSeishirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:37 PM

nope, full HP. i tried it again against left pront monster (aka thiefbug and hornet both has 100% fire)

32844 to thiefbug, and 32877 to hornet. (at full HP)

hornet has like 7 defence ? and thiefbug 24.

to high level monster i tried it to miming and fatum (100% from fire)

miming 32570 (120 defence)

fatum 32721 (51 defence)

Normal DB damage if unreduceable should be : 32922 to all monsters

#83 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:38 PM

Oh god, how are we going to live with like 500 less damage. For all intents and purposes, it's unnoticeable.

#84 KudanSeishirou

KudanSeishirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

i'm not saying 500 damage makes DB RK unplayable anymore, i'm just interested in how defence affect DB. because kasshin post said that DEF doesn't affect it, so i showed you that it is. or maybe that damage reduction not from defence ? anyway it has a weird formula

#85 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

I meant that the player's own DEF/MDEF doesn't affect it.

But it's supposed to bypass the target DEF as well from what we know. Do you have a screenshot of you hitting both monsters at the same time with the damage? If you're wearing a rideword hat, it could be that at the time you activated it was right when it did the HP drain... I somewhat doubt that though.

#86 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:03 PM

How does this skill build look like?

Notice I got Clashing Spiral AND Hundread Spears. Is this a good idea?

http://irowiki.org/~...bneAcsqQrkqnak1

My Stats: 

STR 75

VIT 93

INT 28

DEX 72

My gameplay style is MVP/PVM

Thanks

Getting CS and HS is a good idea, as HS gets a 50% damage bonus from each level of CS (mind you, it is additive... so total damage doesn't go up by 50%, but rather, at max CS you do 1650% attack instead of 1400% attack. 

I would not bother with maxing Sword Mastery, especially at the cost of trans or 3rd class skill points tho. I didn't count up all the rest, but I guess it seems fine in terms of a 2h sword build. One thing to keep in mind -- you can use CS with swords, but hundred spears must be on a spear... so you will need to swap weapons when going from Quicken to HS. 

I'm not a huge fan of IB+BB past level 130 tho, but at that point it's subjective and up to your preference.

#87 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

Hey thanks for replying man. I decided to go with full DB. The only thing is that I am pretty low level still so my DB is a joke.

I will be doing turn ins to until I can solo.

Will this stat be a good start? Or should I sawp the INT with DEX?

90 VIT
60 INT
80 DEX

Thanks

Getting CS and HS is a good idea, as HS gets a 50% damage bonus from each level of CS (mind you, it is additive... so total damage doesn't go up by 50%, but rather, at max CS you do 1650% attack instead of 1400% attack.

I would not bother with maxing Sword Mastery, especially at the cost of trans or 3rd class skill points tho. I didn't count up all the rest, but I guess it seems fine in terms of a 2h sword build. One thing to keep in mind -- you can use CS with swords, but hundred spears must be on a spear... so you will need to swap weapons when going from Quicken to HS.

I'm not a huge fan of IB+BB past level 130 tho, but at that point it's subjective and up to your preference.

#88 KudanSeishirou

KudanSeishirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:16 AM

I meant that the player's own DEF/MDEF doesn't affect it.

But it's supposed to bypass the target DEF as well from what we know. Do you have a screenshot of you hitting both monsters at the same time with the damage? If you're wearing a rideword hat, it could be that at the time you activated it was right when it did the HP drain... I somewhat doubt that though.

one is provoked (for you who doesn't know Provoke reduce defence)

d_zpso8s1vgxv.jpg

#89 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:42 PM

Hey thanks for replying man. I decided to go with full DB. The only thing is that I am pretty low level still so my DB is a joke.

I will be doing turn ins to until I can solo.

Will this stat be a good start? Or should I sawp the INT with DEX?

90 VIT
60 INT
80 DEX

Thanks

It sort of depends -- if you have temporal dex boots, 120 dex will help a lot with spamming DB but if you don't, then you'd want to focus on VIT for now (I'm assuming your level is in the low 100s). 

I'd prioritize 100 vit then slowly work my way on dex to coincide with when I got the temporal dex boots. 

Keep in mind, being able to spam DB won't matter much if it does like no damage. I'd suggest you get 2 Ur's medallions and try to get the SP enchants on them. Getting a perfect 250 SP is hard, but even a single flat +100 is a big deal. You want % HP increase and Flat SP increase for the time being as that will help you improve your damage the most. Also, look into getting % ranged damage boosts like Archer Skeleton, Expert Archer enchants, and FAW if you can help it. 

Edited by mikayel, 18 February 2015 - 01:44 PM.

#90 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

edited :D wrong thread

Edited by Lazaruce, 03 March 2015 - 09:53 PM.

#91 ElKapitan13

ElKapitan13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:17 PM

Does the penetration effect from combat knife works with DB?

Edited by ElKapitan13, 22 April 2015 - 05:20 PM.

#92 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:41 AM

no

#93 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:47 AM

So, I use Ur's set more, Turkey On Your Head, Bellum Spear and Rosa Shield; It is good for WOE?

Stats:

Str 96

Agi 63

Vit 110

Int 92

Dex 120

Luk 1

Skills:

http://irowiki.org/~...sSHOeAcA2XsNGK1

#94 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:50 AM

So, I use Ur's set more, Turkey On Your Head, Bellum Spear and Rosa Shield; It is good for WOE?

Stats:

Str 96

Agi 63

Vit 110

Int 92

Dex 120

Luk 1

Skills:

http://irowiki.org/~...sSHOeAcA2XsNGK1

You can die faster with these gears in WOE or survive if you know stay with your guild precasting (well, Full DB Rks has only 20% reduction or less from +9 / +12 CEB and WOE Suit/Plate, the rest is DB boost damage gears like +9 Memblatt FAW, +9 Superior Temporal Boots, 250 SP Ur's seal, x4 Kingbird Mace/One hand sword; dont remember the name).

your stats looks good for hundred spear and DB and able to Storm Blast (Pertz Runestone) spam to enemy suras when CC your precast.

i have for you a list of full DB gears (and enough ranged damage boost for hundred spears), if you want to improve its up to you and your decision how to guild it. those gears arent cheap at all but if you have the money for buy them go xD

+9/+12 CEB [Carat or Bunginsgis card]

Black Frame Glasses or any glasses slotted (its your choice choose which one you want xd) with Maya Purple (for detect hiden characters) or Incubus card (Little SP boost)

Hankiechief in mouth or Gian Octopus Ballon

+9 Holy WOE Plate/Suits

- [Holy element is most recommended in WOE; +25% Water/Fire/Wind/Earth resistance not forced to use pasana or swordfish that will make you easy to kill by a player with converter or the elemental damage from sorcerer or warlocks, -25% weak to shadow element]

+9 Cranial Valkyrian shield/Immune Shield [Valky focused on elemental resistance (Water/Fire/Shadow) and Immune for neutral and 5% resistance to basic elements.

Remember when i said that holy element on your armor will make you 25% weakness to shadow element? using valkyrian shield adds +20% Shadow element resistance just making you 5% weak to shadow :v

+9 Superior Temporal Dex Boots [In case your RK is 120 dex]

+9 Fallen Angel Wings [Expert Archer 10 and Memblatt card; adds 1% ranged damage for every 10 dex, with 120 dex you have +12% ranged damage in total of 32%]

Ur's Seal 250 SP [Smokie card,Horong card or Kafra Blossom card]

Edited by Legendario2300, 16 May 2015 - 05:08 AM.

#95 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:22 AM

You can die faster with these gears in WOE or survive if you know stay with your guild precasting (well, Full DB Rks has only 20% reduction or less from +9 / +12 CEB and WOE Suit/Plate, the rest is DB boost damage gears like +9 Memblatt FAW, +9 Superior Temporal Boots, 250 SP Ur's seal, x4 Kingbird Mace/One hand sword; dont remember the name).

your stats looks good for hundred spear and DB and able to Storm Blast (Pertz Runestone) spam to enemy suras when CC your precast.

i have for you a list of full DB gears (and enough ranged damage boost for hundred spears), if you want to improve its up to you and your decision how to guild it. those gears arent cheap at all but if you have the money for buy them go xD

+9/+12 CEB [Carat or Bunginsgis card]

Black Frame Glasses or any glasses slotted (its your choice choose which one you want xd) with Maya Purple (for detect hiden characters) or Incubus card (Little SP boost)

Hankiechief in mouth or Gian Octopus Ballon

+9 Holy WOE Plate/Suits

- [Holy element is most recommended in WOE; +25% Water/Fire/Wind/Earth resistance not forced to use pasana or swordfish that will make you easy to kill by a player with converter or the elemental damage from sorcerer or warlocks, -25% weak to shadow element]

+9 Cranial Valkyrian shield/Immune Shield [Valky focused on elemental resistance (Water/Fire/Shadow) and Immune for neutral and 5% resistance to basic elements.

Remember when i said that holy element on your armor will make you 25% weakness to shadow element? using valkyrian shield adds +20% Shadow element resistance just making you 5% weak to shadow :v

+9 Superior Temporal Dex Boots [In case your RK is 120 dex]

+9 Fallen Angel Wings [Expert Archer 10 and Memblatt card; adds 1% ranged damage for every 10 dex, with 120 dex you have +12% ranged damage in total of 32%]

Ur's Seal 250 SP [Smokie card,Horong card or Kafra Blossom card]

So I have to make gears switch, between WOE suit and EA gears, and make Bellum Spear switch to HS, and the four slots weapon to DB?

#96 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:36 AM

So I have to make gears switch, between WOE suit and EA gears, and make Bellum Spear switch to HS, and the four slots weapon to DB?

you dont need to wear full WOE set and switch to full EA because you are using just the armor and the four slots weapon for 4 Archer skeleton card is a Mace [4]

#97 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:33 AM

you dont need to wear full WOE set and switch to full EA because you are using just the armor and the four slots weapon for 4 Archer skeleton card is a Mace [4]

But without WOE set my chances of survival does not drop? And what about HS, it increases the damage with EA gears?

#98 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:14 AM

But without WOE set my chances of survival does not drop? And what about HS, it increases the damage with EA gears?

Yes, the chance of die is bigger but if you take care no.

And yes, HS damage is increased by EA gears.

#99 Giroscopic

Giroscopic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:35 AM

How do you turn on the gutter lines effects to use the bowling bash ?

#100 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 06:24 PM

@HayrohsLegacy  ^^ Thank you so much ^^ 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users