• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 septimius

septimius

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

okay so i've played this game since it's release on and off, And the reason being that this game is too hard or rather the movement system is really a pain in the backside. It's hard to move in a straight line without it jerking around and to use the mouse to move is a recipe for RSI would it be too much to ask to have some keyboard support for the movement or at least make the movement smoother so it doesn't jerk around everywhere when moving through maps, Countless times i've just died from my character just stopping in an open area and then for him to jerk around everywhere 2s later or maybe it's just a bad connection If they could fix this i would be happy it would save me alot of frustration.

#2 ProVanity

ProVanity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:loki

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

I've always wanted to play this game with a usb controller.
but i think that would take a lot of work.

one of the main reason you get jumped around is cause of the square based movement system.
when ever there is lag your sprite will get out of sink.
then there is the hit drawback, this happens when a monster is close enough to you to attack while your running.
it will attack and the chance to hit or miss die will roll, but youll still be moving.
if it hits it'll send you back to where you were when you got hit, usually giving other monsters a chance to hit you.

and then a whole bunch of other lag comes into play with it.
it's not so much the servers on this part, or even the way the game controlls.
its just the game mechanics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users