Warpportal won't let me log in: Please enable Javascript and upgrade Flash - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warpportal won't let me log in: Please enable Javascript and upgrade Flash

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sahri

Sahri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:48 AM

Yesterday the website has been down for a long time and when it was back up, it wouldn't let me log in. It keeps telling me to enable Javascript and upgrade my Flash Player but I already have Javascript enabled and Flash is updated each time my browser updates itself so it can't be that. I'm using Google Chrome version 35.0.1916.153 m. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by Sahri, 28 June 2014 - 02:48 AM.

#2 LordKeith

LordKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:08 AM

I don't use google chrome at all. You have probably already tried this... But i'm going to ask just incase ok?

Have you tried (internet explorer)

Have you tried using google chrome in a privacy mode.

Have you tried firefox.

From google chrome addons? I don't know if the browser has addons at all... I remember on my firefox. Would simply give me that message (please have JavaScript enable) because I have noscript on an I haven't clicked allow yet.

#3 Sahri

Sahri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

I don't use google chrome at all. You have probably already tried this... But i'm going to ask just incase ok?

Have you tried (internet explorer)

Have you tried using google chrome in a privacy mode.

Have you tried firefox.

From google chrome addons? I don't know if the browser has addons at all... I remember on my firefox. Would simply give me that message (please have JavaScript enable) because I have noscript on an I haven't clicked allow yet.

I only use Adblock Plus, BetterGaia, LastPass and Checker Plus for Gmail. I have always used those without any trouble until now. I refuse to use Internet Explorer and I don't want to use Firefox either. This website has always worked with Chrome until now so it's definitely NOT a browser related issue.

Edited by Sahri, 28 June 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#4 LordKeith

LordKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

I only use Adblock Plus, BetterGaia, LastPass and Checker Plus for Gmail. I have always used those without any trouble until now. I refuse to use Internet Explorer and I don't want to use Firefox either. This website has always worked with Chrome until now so it's definitely NOT a browser related issue.

Even though you refuse to. I suggest you try internet explorer, as that browser is already installed in your windows. However firefox is a standalone so you would have to install it.

Well still try internet explorer see if it works if it works. Then try disabling the addons from google chrome, If it works. Then it's probably one of your addons doing it. In most cases. It could be adblock plus... I still had to readjust that pluglin.

#5 Riverman

Riverman

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

I have this problem too and this isn't anything with ours webbrowser so let us login and stop falseflag with https://www.warpport...ice.aspx?msg=15.

Anyhow with an new clean profile in Firefox did the trick, so i guess some sort of addons or settings that Warpportal doesn't like.

Edited by Riverman, 13 July 2014 - 12:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users