Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hello Everyone,

So I am a RG who users Overbrand quite often. Usually when I am getting bombarded with lots of monsters attacking me.

I have an item equipped with a Phen card. The thing that stinks is I start hitting with my spear to make sure I am lined up.

However, when I hot-key Overbrand my character then moves from its current position automatically (usually facing away from monster) and then misses. It keeps ticking me off since it's the SYSTEM that does it and not me. WHY oh WHY does the system move my character only to have them miss.

I have even had monsters pinned up against a wall like a couple of teenagers in heat and going at it...only to have the stupid game move my guy and I miss.

How does anyone fix this? At 60 SP a pop I can't afford to keep using this skill only to have to keep using blue pots.

Anyone dealt with this or have a solution?

Tks,

-Sladeero

Edited by Sladeero, 28 June 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

The best solution is to use Endure, move to a different cell and then use Overbrand on the mobs.

#3 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:38 AM

Milk,

Been doing that but has no effect. The character keeps moving even when he is already in position to make a strike with OB.

Tks,

-Sladeero

#4 GraydroZ

GraydroZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:59 AM

Did you use OB while at the same time use Guard?

I have found that if Guard is activated, even Magnum break sometimes cannot hit the surrounding monsters due to the position lag!!

#5 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:39 AM

Graydroz,

You may have something there. I do use guard on a regular basis.

It's pretty much a recipe for me. Spear Quicken, Guard and Endure.

Once I get Vanguard Force up to level 5 I'll start using that.

So yes, I do use Guard. It's a shame a protection spell can cause such issues.

P.S.- the server is having lots of lag issues today and recently. I am not sure if that is the result of the recent network issues the other day or not. I would think they would scale the servers and service based on the number of users.

Tks,

-Sladeero

Edited by Sladeero, 28 June 2014 - 11:40 AM.

#6 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

Guard is annoying in PVM. It can be a life saver in WOE or PVP though. Regarding the lag. Yes, it's been a big problem. Multiple users are reporting lag in TI maps, but the GM won't admit that there is a problem. They kept telling us to send in a trace cert report so that they can forward it to the IT department. I already sent in my trace cert report. I suggest you take the time to send in your reports so we can all benefit from a smoother server.

Here is how: http://forums.warppo...r-tracert-here/

Also, make you send a copy to support.warpportal.com.

#7 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Ilovemilk,

Thanks for the feedback. Yea, makes sense to send in the tracert report. I was hoping it wasn't going to come to this. I still have not received my neuralizer that did not work from 2 weeks ago. The folks here at WP are about to lose a valued fan. :-(

Tks again.

-Sladeero

Edited by Sladeero, 28 June 2014 - 03:13 PM.

#8 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

Hello Everyone,

So I am a RG who users Overbrand quite often. Usually when I am getting bombarded with lots of monsters attacking me.

I have an item equipped with a Phen card. The thing that stinks is I start hitting with my spear to make sure I am lined up.

However, when I hot-key Overbrand my character then moves from its current position automatically (usually facing away from monster) and then misses. It keeps ticking me off since it's the SYSTEM that does it and not me. WHY oh WHY does the system move my character only to have them miss.

I have even had monsters pinned up against a wall like a couple of teenagers in heat and going at it...only to have the stupid game move my guy and I miss.

How does anyone fix this? At 60 SP a pop I can't afford to keep using this skill only to have to keep using blue pots.

Anyone dealt with this or have a solution?

Tks,

-Sladeero

Endure when mobbing so you don't get position bugged.

There is also a tcp acknowledge registry edit you can try.

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=19534

Edited by Jaye, 28 June 2014 - 09:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users