Missing introduction sub-forum - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Missing introduction sub-forum

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 arladk

arladk

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

Hi y'all,

My name is Marc, thought I might introduce myself for the sake of it. I'm a new player on Dragon Saga, sort of that is. Played Dragonica on the european server for a couple of thousands of hours. I missed all the buzz around the free items and instant level 40 it seems. I could have used it since I'm on my bare feet and pretty sad about the closing of "my server". xD

I like to play video games, watch movies, and lift heavy -_-. I'm really into olympic weightlifting, with a twist of powerlifting. I'm what you'd call a "health addict", 'cause I think about what I stuff my mouth with.

I live in a small town situated in Denmark, speak Danish, English & a bit of German. (Don't pride me in my German, as I suck completly.) Exams are over for me, so I might as well game like never before!

Enough of that, besides a short introduction, I thought I'd suggest adding an "Introduction sub-forum", to further build up the community. Games have lately been struck by a "disease" that the tougher you appear online, the more "respect" you gather. (YouTube has been affected as well.) Doesn't work that way though, being nice and polite often times works ten thousand times better. Internet users usualy forget that the words on the screen is written by a real person, sitting at another computer screen. (Imma stop acting like y'alls parents now.) Conclusion is, work on developing the community.

Best regards, 

Marc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users