• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zombi3

zombi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

in reponse the the answer here https://www.youtube....VDPBSMHOY#t=412, you dont know what dash bug there are several,

First dash bug, there IS a dash bug that teleports you back to your starting origin, however this is not rubberbanding, it's not a very common bug and doesnt happen all that often but it does happen. I've experienced rubber banding & this bug, they are not the same thing not even close. but as I said it's extremely rare, at least in my case it is. I've only had this happen maybe 3-4 times since I've been playing. "rubberbanding" happens alot more often though.

Second, when you dash to someone standing on a platform higher than you are(i.e the pillars in alban) sometimes it even happens on the ground as well, your move speed doesnt change back to normal after dash and if you press any movement key or auto run you will fly around the map at dash speed.(This affects targetted dash skills such as scud, Charge Rush etc.)

Third, when you stun someone who just used dash, sometimes they will dash away, and you will run to them, and by the time you get there they will "rubberband" back to where they were originally stunned. somewhat more common bug among assassins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users