• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rokzerovich

Rokzerovich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:37 AM

Hello everyone, I just started on this server and I made GX as main character. I`m stuck at level 101, it may be funny but I get killed everywhere. I have an HBP+4 (got it from box) and 26mil zeny. What should I do? I have read a lot of guides, I tried everything (m2, magmarings, RC mobbing...) and I can`t level up fast. Help me, please.

#2 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

Either you gather too many mobs (it's okay to start out with 2 or 3 and see how it goes) or you're too squishy (got some (like 60) VIT? Did you put a raydric card in that HBP? While we're on the topic of HBP, try to get it to at least +7 if you can for the bonuses tho survival should be your highest priority). You could grab variant shoes if you don't have them yet, that'll boost your hp by quite a bit. And maybe a remover card in a cheap armor till you need elemental armors. Dunno, without your stats and all equips, hard to say what's wrong.

And leveling fast usually means burning lots of supplies (pots/poison bottles/manuals) when grinding. Can you afford that? Aloe leaflets and fresh fish are cheap alternatives to pots. You could try to kill lower level mobs till you feel you're ready for the higher level ones. Something easy like medusas maybe (cave west of Comodo). Yes, probably slower but lower risk of dying.

You can also try the eden quests for lvls 100+. Ash Vacuum (pingus and vespas are easy, watch out for nagas, waterball will probably oneshot you without water armor) is good. Maybe do some quests for easy xp (click me, check out seaechiowai's list a bit down).

If you got more questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by OniichanN, 03 July 2014 - 07:28 AM.

#3 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

Try to get into a eden gramps turn in party.

Solo leveling (especially as a GX) efficiently at the higher levels requires decent gears, funds (for consumables), aoeing, and so on.

#4 Rokzerovich

Rokzerovich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

Thank you a lot! I thought no one would help me.

I don`t know how to spend my money wisely. I don`t want to lose my HBP so I will not try to upgrade it. Raydric is really expensive, I think it can wait.

I`ve made a screenshot of my stats+gear.

http://postimg.org/image/63xkextlr/

Sorry for that, all my screenshots are so, idk what`s the problem.

Edit:

TI`s are really, really laggy I can`t even warp there, when I use bw it warps me like fly wing.  :p_omg:

Edited by Rokzerovich, 03 July 2014 - 08:21 AM.

#5 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

Change your resolution to something that has the x (width) part divisible by 4. For example, on my laptop the standard resolution is 1366×768. If I play in that resolution, I get those wobbly gray screenshots. Change it to 1360×768 and ta da, normal screenshots.

Since you can't afford a raydric card, use the eden manteau 2. That'll give you 10% (I think?) resistance to neutral element attacks (auto attacks, you will notice the difference. Try it out :) ). It's better than your hbp since you didn't card it yet and it isn't +7 for the bonuses. Kay, we'll scratch the +7 for now since safe to 7 body certs are expensive. Variant shoes should be around 13 mil, you can afford those. If you want I can grab you some sapha or nab gear from Mora (to put it simple, Sapha leans more towards crits while Nab's leans more towards atk, I'd suggest the Nab's stuff), it'll be better than what you have atm.

You can test it out then, you'll have an easier time surviving and killing stuff. :P

EDIT:

Oh forgot, think I have a spare wild beast claw. You can get that too if you want (upgrade it to +4 for more atk).

Edited by OniichanN, 03 July 2014 - 08:41 AM.

#6 Rokzerovich

Rokzerovich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

Change your resolution to something that has the x (width) part divisible by 4. For example, on my laptop the standard resolution is 1366×768. If I play in that resolution, I get those wobbly gray screenshots. Change it to 1360×768 and ta da, normal screenshots.

Since you can't afford a raydric card, use the eden manteau 2. That'll give you 10% (I think?) resistance to neutral element attacks (auto attacks, you will notice the difference. Try it out :) ). It's better than your hbp since you didn't card it yet and it isn't +7 for the bonuses. Kay, we'll scratch the +7 for now since safe to 7 body certs are expensive. Variant shoes should be around 13 mil, you can afford those. If you want I can grab you some sapha or nab gear from Mora (to put it simple, Sapha leans more towards crits while Nab's leans more towards atk, I'd suggest the Nab's stuff), it'll be better than what you have atm.

You can test it out then, you'll have an easier time surviving and killing stuff. :P

EDIT:

Oh forgot, think I have a spare wild beast claw. You can get that too if you want (upgrade it to +4 for more atk).

It would be great if I could get wild beast claw or "Nab`s". Thank you a lot for you help, I tried to level up in m2 it was hard but with loot I collected with HBP I can pay white potions. It would be great if I we could meet in the game.

#7 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

I'll be on my AB or GX in 10 mins or so (ropd link in sig). Drop a PM and we can arrange something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users