xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

OK so I have a 150 GX who I use for solo mvp, GH, and ET runs. my gear is pretty good(RT, sapha, HBP, FAW) but I need help with stats.

I have a +9kvm for max ASPD and also temporal luck boots fighting spirt with speed of light so I am very good in the ASPD department.

Anyone have any suggestions of what I should change my stats to get high damage with normal attacks and RC as of now I do about 2k per hit around 4-5 with edp and RC is producing about 7-8 with edp

Please help thanks

#2 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

#3 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:00 AM

Well common sense wise, adding more strength would increase your attack the most, then dex and luk to a lesser degree. But you can only do so much with stats. It really comes down to your gear, thats the best way to improve damage especially when you consider EDP level 5 will multiply your weapon atk by 5 times, and your equipment atk by 4 times.

#4 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

Well common sense wise, adding more strength would increase your attack the most, then dex and luk to a lesser degree. But you can only do so much with stats. It really comes down to your gear, thats the best way to improve damage especially when you consider EDP level 5 will multiply your weapon atk by 5 times, and your equipment atk by 4 times.

My str is 100 same with agi and vit for my gear I have a few different sapha sets(boots ring manteu armor) a +7 LFH with Agra mantis and sharp arrow
+9 kvm (max aspd)
Rouge treasure
And for more speed if just want I have a temporal luck boots with FS and speed of light

Now since I have no worries with aspd do you think it's a good idea to drop some agi and raise str more or possibly dex for skill moves ?
And also i have a +9ihbp for rolling cutter
waiting to upgrade FAW

#5 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:40 AM

OK well since I have pretty good gear do you think it's worth it loose some of the agi stat and use it to more str? Or dex for skills ? str, agi, vit are 100 and up luk is 90+(critical non stop) and dex is only like 35 and since my weapon gives max aspd would it be better like I said to reset stats and have less agi? Since I don't need the aspd ? Please help thanks

Edited by xMLGzus, 08 July 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#6 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

I think STR higher than 90 is waste since EDP won't be applied to status ATK.

STR 90 is just for getting eATK bonus, which EDP will be applied, from HBP.

STR gives small amount of wATK but it's better to use the status poits for other stuff.

I would rather keep AGI higher.

The faster your ASPD is the faster your ASPD gears proc 193 ASPD.

#7 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

I think STR higher than 90 is waste since EDP won't be applied to status ATK.
STR 90 is just for getting eATK bonus, which EDP will be applied, from HBP.
STR gives small amount of wATK but it's better to use the status poits for other stuff.
I would rather keep AGI higher.
The faster your ASPD is the faster your ASPD gears proc 193 ASPD.

A friend of mine told me that as well thanks for the response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users