aiixyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

My homun was transformed, and awaiting to get Ultimate skill when it reach loyal again.

By any chance will the level drop back if i turn it into homun S ?

For example, evolved amistr lv 100 , will it drop to level 99 if it change to homun S, or the level remains ?

Anyone have any idea or any experience about it?

Kindly need ur answer :p_sick:

#2 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

Level remains. You can't lose levels by evolving >_>

If your homu exceeded level 99 before going to homu S, it means you have lost some stats from homu S growth.

Not sure how much it will impact your final homu stats though.

#3 aiixyan

aiixyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:06 AM

alright, stat not really matter as long as it own the aoe skill is more than enuf for me x.x

Thanks for ur answer :thx:

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

If you let your homun level past 99 as non-S type homun, you will miss out on stat growth, and your homun will be permanently and irrevocably weaker than if you changed it at 99. There is no way to go back and get those stats and hp/sp. For Ami base, the SP pool is the most important thing you lose - the SP growth as S is MUCH higher on homun S than it is on an amistr (something like 8x-10x better for most homun S types), and int growth is better as well. 

It is recommended that you avoid leveling a pre-S homun past 99 for any reason.

#5 aiixyan

aiixyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:23 AM

If you let your homun level past 99 as non-S type homun, you will miss out on stat growth, and your homun will be permanently and irrevocably weaker than if you changed it at 99. There is no way to go back and get those stats and hp/sp. For Ami base, the SP pool is the most important thing you lose - the SP growth as S is MUCH higher on homun S than it is on an amistr (something like 8x-10x better for most homun S types), and int growth is better as well. 

It is recommended that you avoid leveling a pre-S homun past 99 for any reason.

Yea....I seem facing dat sp pool issue right now, and the cast of lava slide really....crapy :p_sick:

Im gonna train a new amistr =p

Thanks for ur advice :thx:

#6 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

If you just got it to level 100, I personally feel that's still acceptable and you only "wasted" one level. It depends how "perfect" you really need your homunculus to be or if you just use it as a buff slave (you might even keep it vaporized 24/7 and only summon it to buff, and vaporize again).

Generally feeding takes way longer than leveling though so if it's cordial / loyal / evolved that's a big consideration versus how high level it is.

#7 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

Off-topic, but is there anyway to make homun levelling fun?

I remember active-levelling my homun pre-evolving in OD1 by pulling mobs for it with my AB. Now it isn't fun after I evolved it to Dieter. Its base is Amistr. After evolving its ASPD sucks and having no aoe till base 108 is making me lose interest in levelling it. Its 102 atm and it looks like its going to take forever to make it reach 108.

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

Off-topic, but is there anyway to make homun levelling fun?

I remember active-levelling my homun pre-evolving in OD1 by pulling mobs for it with my AB. Now it isn't fun after I evolved it to Dieter. Its base is Amistr. After evolving its ASPD sucks and having no aoe till base 108 is making me lose interest in levelling it. Its 102 atm and it looks like its going to take forever to make it reach 108.

Dragging orc zombies into a homun's kill zone doesn't sound fun to me!

AFK it in OD2.  Set a 1 hour alarm on your phone, and feed it to 75, and just leave it out while you're home but not playing RO.

Once it's 108, it will level much faster, and at 121 (when it gets magma flow) you can do active leveling in Magma 2 with magma flow (in large mobs, magma flow makes things die stunningly fast)

#9 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

Dragging orc zombies into a homun's kill zone doesn't sound fun to me!

AFK it in OD2. Set a 1 hour alarm on your phone, and feed it to 75, and just leave it out while you're home but not playing RO.

Once it's 108, it will level much faster, and at 121 (when it gets magma flow) you can do active leveling in Magma 2 with magma flow (in large mobs, magma flow makes things die stunningly fast)

Thanks again, Azzy.

#10 yacsap

yacsap

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAuckland
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

So if we're lvl 99/50 and our homun lvl. 99 as well, then we go rebirth as high merchant, will we have to level our homun again from lvl. 1 when we become biochemist ?

#11 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

So if we're lvl 99/50 and our homun lvl. 99 as well, then we go rebirth as high merchant, will we have to level our homun again from lvl. 1 when we become biochemist ?

No, it stays just like it was. Read the thread above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users