Can we please have a Rose07 Server - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can we please have a Rose07 Server

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Elegy

Elegy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:43 AM

Yo Gravity, I'm an old fart from the pre evo days,

Recently runescape brought back their old ass servers and it has been a huge success

Do the same for rose pls, give us the patch before evo

It will make me play the game and therefore give you my money, PreEVO fresh server pls.

#2 Priested

Priested

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:35 AM

i pretty agree

#3 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

Hey Wp Team.

Looking, i'm holding my money, give me the server, I give you the money.

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Sorry, I don't believe theres at least an idea that it can happen, guys.

We're just started a several update at the game, wich will take some months as the staff has told.

Also, seens we gonna heve a merge between the both servers... Leonis and Draconis. So, if we're looking for one "perfect" server in the near future and it requires a hard work, I can't see an door for another server...

Sure, would be fun an Old School R.O.S.E but I don't know... don't believe it would work, then you adapt yourself at the new version of the game, it's hard to  "regress" 

#4 Elegy

Elegy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

Hey Wp Team.

Looking, i'm holding my money, give me the server, I give you the money.

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Sorry, I don't believe theres at least an idea that it can happen, guys.

We're just started a several update at the game, wich will take some months as the staff has told.

Also, seens we gonna heve a merge between the both servers... Leonis and Draconis. So, if we're looking for one "perfect" server in the near future and it requires a hard work, I can't see an door for another server...

Sure, would be fun an Old School R.O.S.E but I don't know... don't believe it would work, then you adapt yourself at the new version of the game, it's hard to  "regress" 

The runescape server got so big they needed a new dev team, seems like it would be easy $$$ for gravity

#5 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

The runescape server got so big they needed a new dev team, seems like it would be easy $$$ for gravity

Yeah, but it also need a high ammount $$ I believe to create a new server and sustain it.

Sure would be a good idea, but as I said with the last updates, I don't believe its possible for a while.

Anyways, anyone should move this to suggestion section.

#6 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:05 AM

The thing the merger is trying to do is put more players in the same place - adding another server is just a bad idea as it would ruin that..

As much as I love pre-evo (ruff and titan veteran) this will not work :< Runescape is just no comparison, million times bigger playerbase (can you think of someone who likes MMOs who hasn't touched Runescape)

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:03 AM

The thing the merger is trying to do is put more players in the same place - adding another server is just a bad idea as it would ruin that..

As much as I love pre-evo (ruff and titan veteran) this will not work :< Runescape is just no comparison, million times bigger playerbase (can you think of someone who likes MMOs who hasn't touched Runescape)

Me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users