Me and my Vani need help :) - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Me and my Vani need help :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pterian

Pterian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Hello fellow ragnarockers,

i am a level 75 alchemist and got myself a Vani which is level 46 now.

I got some questions concerning leveling and stuff and would appreciate some help.

Up to now I have been afking in Ant Hell 1 as found in a leveling guide.

My problem is: I hate to afk but I have no idea where else to go.

For the last three hours I used the "free"time to read through many posts here like

the 02-06 maint notes in which some of you discussed the pros and cons of a special OD1/2 map exclusive for afkemists

but the informations in there -about alternative maps- do not suit me since my Vani is surey to low to even go to OD1.

So I am looking for a good alternative to level my Vani without me being afk but I am to lazy, at least right now after reding on a laptop for hours, to search for a place by myself and maybe some of you would like to hint some maps?

I also stumbled over a Vani guide which turned out to be pre-renewal but mentioned the deleting of a hom to start it over due to low stats. Is that still common procedure or do Hom S's kinda rule that out? I am planning to get a Dieter if that is necessary information.

And then there are my concerns about TI. Leveling an assa there I've seen many chemists afking. Is there a different alternative to just "Aid Potion" if i want to level my alchemist. Doesn't have to be TI I guess or would you say due to the great amount of exp you gain there this really is the best way if I want to hit 99 fast?

Feel free to ask for more info if needed and thanks in advance.

Regards Pterian

#2 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

Hello fellow ragnarockers,

i am a level 75 alchemist and got myself a Vani which is level 46 now.

I got some questions concerning leveling and stuff and would appreciate some help.

Up to now I have been afking in Ant Hell 1 as found in a leveling guide.

My problem is: I hate to afk but I have no idea where else to go.

For the last three hours I used the "free"time to read through many posts here like

the 02-06 maint notes in which some of you discussed the pros and cons of a special OD1/2 map exclusive for afkemists

but the informations in there -about alternative maps- do not suit me since my Vani is surey to low to even go to OD1.

So I am looking for a good alternative to level my Vani without me being afk but I am to lazy, at least right now after reding on a laptop for hours, to search for a place by myself and maybe some of you would like to hint some maps?

You can try Byalan Dungeon or Sunken Ship. There are mobs there (kukre,hydra,plankton,marina) that have boosted exp due to brasilis spotlight. If you will level actively, I suggest Sunken Ship. Your vani may have a bit of a hard time right now against pirate skels so you gotta help it (Cart Revo). There are many Hydra spots on the ship and you can just walk to a spot, let Vani kill them all, walk to another spot,etc. Be careful though coz some people use Sunken Ship as a BB spot. 

I also stumbled over a Vani guide which turned out to be pre-renewal but mentioned the deleting of a hom to start it over due to low stats. Is that still common procedure or do Hom S's kinda rule that out? I am planning to get a Dieter if that is necessary information. 

I think you can just disregard this info as this outdated. There is no need to delete your homun unless you wanna change it to a different homun.

And then there are my concerns about TI. Leveling an assa there I've seen many chemists afking. Is there a different alternative to just "Aid Potion" if i want to level my alchemist. Doesn't have to be TI I guess or would you say due to the great amount of exp you gain there this really is the best way if I want to hit 99 fast?
You can be a puller or even a tank in TI if you have good gears(reduction gears, p.dodge,etc) but it would be hard to get to a party coz other classes are better pullers/tanks. If you dont wanna go to TI, you can go to other maps and just Cart Revo the mobs (like in green petite map), or normal attack them if you are an agi-build. You can also just bomb them if you are willing to spend zeny.  :heh: 

You can also try doing the Bounty Board quests in Juno and if you are a VIP, just make the reward all go to base exp.

or you can just be like me and just AFK in anacondaqs or petite map while playing another char or while sleeping. When you wake up, you already gain some exp or even a level...or maybe you wake up dead.  :heh: 

Feel free to ask for more info if needed and thanks in advance.

Regards Pterian

#3 Pterian

Pterian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

Thanks a lot.

I am gonna give it a try.

And if nothing works than it's gonna be TI for me i guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users