• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Magicball

Magicball

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

So I just made it to mado mech and reading guides it shows the class is broken as hell. As in left to rot broken, no kRO updates to fix in the immediate future and seeing as it's been out for years I'm worried. SD is cool in woe but outside of that. The class is just a shell of what it can be. Just curious if anyone knows something I don't.

#2 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

Old GH Update buffed Mechanics. Arm Cannon and Flame Launcher can be instant cast with the Temporal Dex Boots. The skills have no animation when they are instant cast which allows you to spam them as fast as your aspd allows in Magic Strings. Hawkeye enchant buffed Knuckle Boost. It can do 40k+ (with elemental advantage) damage when the 200 dex procs. The skill has a very short animation and no cast delay, so you can spam it at aspd without Strings.

Only thing that sucks is losing the Mado when you die :(

Edited by Zayaan, 08 July 2014 - 12:22 PM.

#3 Magicball

Magicball

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

Well thank you man! I really appreciate.

#4 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

the only thing iRO/kRO need doing for mechanic is about no lost EVA (i mean Mado) when die, or make a item / Skill give you fast a Mado again.

#5 BlkWidowAlchemis

BlkWidowAlchemis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:45 PM

Losing a mado will be a pain but you kind of get over it.. I am not sure if they fixed any of the party bugs?.

#6 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

As far as I know, the only truly "broken" thing is that coluseo heal won't work properly until you fix it by reinviting the mado mech to the party. Everything else is just part of a (mado) mech playing style, or is just users playing mech without enough experience or funds. I don't recommend making a mech as a first character and recommend it more for players who already have another high level character and has decent funding / gears already.

#7 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

As far as I know, the only truly "broken" thing is that coluseo heal won't work properly until you fix it by reinviting the mado mech to the party.

Also, players in the party who enter the map after mechanic enters are bugged and do not get healed with coluseo heal even if the Mechanic is at the bottom of the party list.

#8 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

Yes you have to reinvite the mado mech again after that.

#9 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:41 PM

http://forums.warppo...-lounge-for-34/

Hey Oda!I

Thanks again for the MadoGear Rent NPC @ Eden.

Now I kindly ask you about the Coluseo Heal bug with Mado in parties:

• The problem: the Arch Bishop's skill "Coluseo Heal" stops working when you add a Mado or an Arch Bishop to a party. And to fix it the Mado player must be kicked from the party and re-invited, causing a lot of problems for the players playing with this class, such as not getting invites to parties or the group being forced to play through an entire instance without using the C. Heal skill just to prevent the Mado player from being kicked in any special map.

We have reported this in the past since that is something that should definitely not be happening. We are working on creating a report with extensive replays, screenshots and other documentation to our dev team to show that this is still a problem.

Whats your (Warpportal) position about that? Any chance of fixing it soon?

I'll appreciate your answer.
Thanks.

Then text in red is the answer to the player's question by CM Oda, asked in Tiki Tuesday 3/4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users