Suggested Quality of Life Improvments - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Suggested Quality of Life Improvments

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:55 AM

Strongly disapprove the stats change you suggested. For the simple reason of hearts and resonating enchants. And also just because prot or commie will have 100 block with barely any enchants. My prot currently has 3k con, and it has no hearts, that's 22% block, equivalent to 55 ion blocks, means I can replace them all with more hearts...boom 50k hp prot with cap block, easy 100 scc due to the int change you provide, 60% curse and wind resist without tb jewels, and absurd scad. way too much dude. Not to mention that any rad will be able to heal well over 10k with an ms that regenerates faster than any raid boss can do dmg lol...however, I will agree that a stats rebalance should also be looked at. For example why doesn't str add srdefense and dex add lrdefense while int adds resist.

#27 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Strongly disapprove the stats change you suggested. For the simple reason of hearts and resonating enchants. And also just because prot or commie will have 100 block with barely any enchants. My prot currently has 3k con, and it has no hearts, that's 22% block, equivalent to 55 ion blocks, means I can replace them all with more hearts...boom 50k hp prot with cap block, easy 100 scc due to the int change you provide, 60% curse and wind resist without tb jewels, and absurd scad. way too much dude. Not to mention that any rad will be able to heal well over 10k with an ms that regenerates faster than any raid boss can do dmg lol...however, I will agree that a stats rebalance should also be looked at. For example why doesn't str add srdefense and dex add lrdefense while int adds resist.

... u say easy....

For the stats u want u need all perfekt roll and all 8/8...

Is it easy for u to spend 1000 of bugs?

#28 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

hearts dont exist on nova...so i could care less about them.  the stats change is not finite numbers they can be altered...the point is old stats were for old game. they are inadequate now with mobs having 10-20k hits.

Edited by sonemere, 29 July 2014 - 10:59 AM.

#29 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

Oh yes that stat change gives me an e bigger boost because I stacked both STR and CON~

Block too!

Lel.

#30 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

I did not say easy, i said the end result is too op. there are hearts on nova, there will be more hearts this Christmas, and which mobs are doing that much dmg? Titan rh es doesn't count. And aos bosses don't do that much dmg, their aoe skills hurt but you just need resist...otherwise take a saker with plague charm...like I said I agree with stat changes but nothing so radical. but hey I'm all for my 69 commie having about 30k hp with 50% block using tb shield lol...

#31 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

if xp = 0 then((lant = x2) (drop = no penalty))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users