Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

According to its wiki page,

Spoiler

So far, I've tried leveling with a whole lotta STR, VIT, and DEX just by HSCRing all the mobs. Fast EXP/min but burns supplies as well as zeny like hell.

1. Any more efficient way (supplies-wise) to level? Still a 7x MS and looking for alternatives. If possible, I don't want to reset my stats. Burning 1m zeny to hunt 100 Petites really hurts my wallet.

2. Tried +0 RWH, not proccing at all. HSCR coded not to proc HP/SP leech? Or any procs at all?

3. Say that Giant Axe is the best weapon for MvPing, will AK card serves better than ZB/Hillslion? Or would Pile Bunker + Shield outshine carded + enchanted Giant Axe?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

2. Cart ram, because of it being weird in a number of ways, very well may not proc 'regain damage dealt as hp/sp' effects. I haven't tested it. In any event, RWH isn't as impressive with single target skills.

#3 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

According to its wiki page,

Spoiler

So far, I've tried leveling with a whole lotta STR, VIT, and DEX just by HSCRing all the mobs. Fast EXP/min but burns supplies as well as zeny like hell.

1. Any more efficient way (supplies-wise) to level? Still a 7x MS and looking for alternatives. If possible, I don't want to reset my stats. Burning 1m zeny to hunt 100 Petites really hurts my wallet.

2. Tried +0 RWH, not proccing at all. HSCR coded not to proc HP/SP leech? Or any procs at all?

3. Say that Giant Axe is the best weapon for MvPing, will AK card serves better than ZB/Hillslion? Or would Pile Bunker + Shield outshine carded + enchanted Giant Axe?

1. TI? 

3. Giant axe isnt the best weapon. pile bunker is definitely better than giant axe

#4 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

1. Cart Revo is decent but you'll need a Rudolf or Witch Hat + Alarm Mask.

2. HP/SP leech does not work with HSCR sadly.

3. AK Card is better. +12 FS enchanted AK Giant Axe does 3-4k more damage compared to a +12 Pile Bunker.

Edited by Zayaan, 13 July 2014 - 11:38 PM.

#5 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

If you wanna save zeny on supplies, you can just buy a guillotine and kill the demihumans in clock tower (high orc, bathory, joker).

You can cart revo or HSCR. I prefer cart revo though. You can say goodbye to SP problems when you do this. Thats how I leveled all my swordsman/merchant class until about 85-90.

If you have WPH+Alarm then you can stay in bathory dungeon without ever needing to bwing to restock supplies.

If you have a hard time tanking, you can bring a cranial shield (and CK if you have) then mob the bathories, switch to guillotine, then cart revo them all.

And if you love reporting bots...you will enjoy the bathory dungeon  :heh:

Of course you can just go to TI if you want.  :heh:

#6 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:57 AM

1. i don't like relying on TI around 7x :/ i've tried doing cart revo on goats, but it burns more supplies than usual, because the mobs ain't dying from one or two hits (barely reach ~1,5k damage), and for me, it seems hard to keep all the mobs to be in the range of aoe, i keep missing a lot of mobs that ain't got pushed left /wah

2. i see, i'll drop my RWH for now then

3. i need more input about this... since from what i understand, racial/elemental cards won't work with HSCR. does boss protocol works differently with how racial/elemental cards work?

thanks for the replies

#7 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

Usually you use cart revo on aggro mobs so they all group together. Endowed weapon helps a lot, and I'm assuming you already filled your cart to the max? You definitely need to be spamming some kind of HP pots. For SP you can use something like earth deleter armor.

#8 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:24 AM

HSCR is aspd based so having a bunch of AGI helps out like you wouldn't believe.  Unfortunately it is very expensive to level up this way but it is the single fastest dps skill in the game there is if u can afford it. A pile bunker is the best weapon but a giant axe will work until u can use a pile bunker.  Endowing your weapon according to the monster will help out also and remember to keep your cart at 8000 weight.

#9 johnnycakes

johnnycakes

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

Cart Revo takes some getting used to, but I strongly recommend it.

When you use it, the mob moves toward the left. If you can mob them up toward a wall, the mob stays put and you can spam CR.

If you're cart is full, it will increase your damage.

#10 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

Cart Revo takes some getting used to, but I strongly recommend it.

When you use it, the mob moves toward the left. If you can mob them up toward a wall, the mob stays put and you can spam CR.
If you're cart is full, it will increase your damage.

I've used cart revo for lower leveling, and now that it can't even two shots mobs, it's hard to keep up with the amount of aggresive mobs.

Maybe if I were to do cart revos for leveling, I need to tweak my gears further to stack more ATK.

#11 johnnycakes

johnnycakes

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:45 AM

I've used cart revo for lower leveling, and now that it can't even two shots mobs, it's hard to keep up with the amount of aggresive mobs.

Maybe if I were to do cart revos for leveling, I need to tweak my gears further to stack more ATK.

I use a +9 Hurricane Fury iwth a Zipperbear card and two fighting spirits.

There's also a Heavy Metaling card that will boost damage by 50%, but increase the SP consumption. Goes into a foot gear.

I've never used the card.

No matter what the monster is, I was doing about 2k - 2.75k to monsters in the low TI.

I have thousands of Mora Mandarin's that I use for SP recovery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users