• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marador

Marador

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

So rather than create a whole new thread i thought id just use this one again.

So fast forward a couple years. Havn't played in forever. In fact the last time i came back. i didn't really know about all the expansions and everything. Still don't know what all is there other than malangdo and ET. But that's all beside the point.

What i really need help on is figuring out cards for my gears. And possibly some upgrades/other options now that there is enchanting and items that are either new, or that i didn't know about.

Guess ill start out by giving stats and gears.

Lvl: 126 Geneticist

Str:90

Agi:1

Vit:90

Int:90

Dex:76

Luk:1

Gears. 

Head:

+4RWH[uncarded] for normal leveling | +4 AKH[uncarded] for mvp

Robo Eye

WCP

Armor:

Differnetly carded orleans gowns depending on situation.

Shoes:

Varient Shoes.(not the new ones)

Sheilds:

Cranial valk/different cards depending on situation. Some of my shields are buckler instead of valk.

Weapon:

+9 3x kingbird Red Twin Sword

Garment:

+9raydricHBP

Acc:

2x RWC pendants[uncarded] 2x spell3 & int 1,2(I found the pendants help more than the rings)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. So. Im gonna get dex to 90 before i add anymore to str/int/vit. My question about stats is. Would it be worth it/possible to go for the Temporal STR boots? For the 120 STR(if i still have enough remaining stat points) Or is there something else i should look into getting that would impact my stats choice?

I'm at a complete loss for what cards i should get for the headgear, i seriously doubt im going to have access to any mvp cards in the near future.

As far as mid/bot headpieces go id like to replace them, but everything i have seen so far has been well out of my price range. Any suggestions?

And i would really like to put 2x KBC's in the pendants but again.....way out of my price range. Should i go ahead and just leave them uncarded until it does become a possibility?(sometime close to never) Or is there something out there that I either didn't see or don't know about?

Thanks in advance, :thx:

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

Split this off into a new thread. The old thread contained referenced to things that have changed since the thread was last active. Since nobody reads post dates, this could have caused confusion among new players - when the thread is more than a few months old, just start a new one, please. 

On the topic of your questions - you've really got the basics down, and at this point it's mostly a matter of what you focus on improving next. I'm not sure whether the Temporal Boots are worth the sacrifices you have to make to your build in order to get their special effects - I've been really busy lately with non-RO stuff and haven't really gotten to play with them much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users