Making Old Payon DB only area - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Making Old Payon DB only area

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:50 AM

So I had an a moment of brillence when Oda was summoning MVPs at Old Payon, on the boards i constantly hear people complain ans whine about DBs spawning on maps and how it hinder's leveling.

SO, here's my idea. Why not disable DBs on all maps except Old Payon? put a Old payon warper at south pront feild. that way, people can level in peace. and peopel can still hang out and kill DB monsters. No more QQing, the monsters will be out of the way, everybody is happy!

#2 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

the more u die in game, the smarter the player u will become. get over it, dbs are working as intended

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

the more u die in game, the smarter the player u will become. get over it, dbs are working as intended

DBs are not working as intended as long as certain people insist on using them to grief others... the point of having DBs isnt to kill other players its to spawn some monsters for you to kill... instead we have jackasses who think its fun to stand next to low level players or afk people and summon DBs on them...

#4 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

DBs are not working as intended as long as certain people insist on using them to grief others... the point of having DBs isnt to kill other players its to spawn some monsters for you to kill... instead we have jackasses who think its fun to stand next to low level players or afk people and summon DBs on them...

eventually, people will learn to use fly wings and also not to afk in monster maps.

eventually

#5 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

eventually, people will learn to use fly wings and also not to afk in monster maps.

eventually

OR people can stop being asshats and stop trying to kill innocent players for fun... its one thing to spawn DBs to kill yourself its a whole different thing to spawn monsters to kill OTHER people... thats griefing and its against the rules... its why the GMs are forced to do things like restrict their use to certain maps and to put cooldowns on their use...

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

i find it amusing that people consider it their responsibility to "teach" others how to play the game with dbs.

#7 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

i wouldnt go and db on some noob, but all i hear is people afk outside of pront, and then finding themselves laying on the floor after afk for few hours.

u guys are just making excuse for people to not use what is given in the game. sit in town for christ sake. use fly wings, b wings, pots, yellow b wings, teleport, teleport clip, alt f4.

Edited by thatfool, 15 July 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#8 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

and the biggest problem are those people who DO purposefully spawn monsters to kill other people... its not about "hey imma pop some branches and kill the monsters" its people saying "lets see how many people i can kill with these branches" or "i hope i can get some Bio monsters so everybody will die"... 

#9 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

Why not have DBs leech 5% of your HP each time you pop one?

Have them "tap the user's life force to summon monsters from the void" or whatever.

#10 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

Why not have DBs leech 5% of your HP each time you pop one?

Have them "tap the user's life force to summon monsters from the void" or whatever.

You gonna make me autopot just to pop DBs? That's cold.

#11 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

You gonna make me autopot just to pop DBs? That's cold.

Pop DBs? No. Spam DBs? Yessum :3

You could always just get your useless vend alt to pop, and you can stand aside till the mob's big enough to make a satisfying garbled nonsense noise when you AoE them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users