LF> Active, Newbie Friendly Guild - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

LF> Active, Newbie Friendly Guild

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PinkOnFire

PinkOnFire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEating Cookies
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

Hi! I'm Bunny, IGN: Bunzilla. I'm a level 70 alchemist on Chaos. I'm trying to find a group of active players to spend time with. I get bored of hunting alone. This is my main character. I have played a wee bit in the past, but honestly I'm still very new to the game. I'm a bit quiet and prefer to chat in game rather than TS or Vent, but I can if needed. I just talk a lot during the day for my job (teaching). I currently live in South Korea (GMT+9) but I'll be back on the East Coast starting next month.

I'm wanting to really get into the game. I want to do more than just max out my character. I don't mind grinding and I enjoy doing things with a large group. I don't mind the occasional WoE, but my current schedule doesn't allow it (and I'm too low level really). I'm not looking for too much help with gear. I just really want to be part of something more than logging in to vend each day and soloing. 

I'm creative and dorky and friendly (if shy).. so please let me know if you'd like to let me join your group. :) I promise I'm a quick learner. 

#2 Hyrisk

Hyrisk

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationDisboard

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

I'm not in a guild yet either but I wouldn't mind partying up or simpley chatting! Ill add you next time I'm on, I JUST came back to the game my self (level 9. That's how fresh I am XP) so let's explore together what's new! XP

IGN: Leol , Hyrisk (Leol is gonna be my main for now)
Timezone: EST
Active:

Weekdays: 10am-2pm then 12am-4am
Weekends: 10am-?

#3 PinkOnFire

PinkOnFire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEating Cookies

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

:) Yes definitly give me a poke, I'll be happy to help you level! I'm not a priest but Aid Potion works wonders.

#4 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:31 AM

I'll be glad to party with you anytime,got a bunch of low level characters and some people i could introduce you so you aren't that lonely anymore~ just pm me around here when you wanna do something since i'm not ingame for too long at once.

#5 Makarov009

Makarov009

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTARDIS, Everywhere and Everywhen

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

Check us out. http://forums.warppo...active-members/

:rice: 

#6 PinkOnFire

PinkOnFire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEating Cookies

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

:D I'm at work right now.. afking my homuculus while I teach >_>;;.. which my students think is hilarious when they catch me. I'll get back to each of you more specifically later, but thank you ^_^ Yay!

#7 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

you could join us (White Fangs) we have a bunch of low lvl (me included lol) we party for ounty and whatnot from time to times and if ya want someone to chat with im there...i mostly say nonsense but that count as chatting right....? XD

Anyway, send me a message in game or here if that interest ya XD

#8 pjorn

pjorn

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBrasilis
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

My main character is a assassin lvl80 I'm in a guild but these guys  can only play in a specific time per day, so I'm wanna make more friends maybe leveling another character...

inep:assassin

wmyxa: merchant lvl20

le~inep: archer lvl8. I wanna become a bard with this guy, so I need someone to levellig with me (kind of XP slave)

I say nonsense? look at my photo haha

nice topic btw, I like to socialize in internet, I'm shy in RL

:D

#9 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

If perhaps you're looking for something with a bit of story or enjoy being with a  bunch of oddballs. Come and check out Omniscient, the servers only active Role-playing and Social guild. We are always looking for any class any Level and we are non-WoE

http://forums.warppo...ial-anylvclass/

#10 Makarov009

Makarov009

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTARDIS, Everywhere and Everywhen

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

This topic is closed. ;o

0 user(s) are reading this topic