Fun 1v1's To see who's better :D - Page 2 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fun 1v1's To see who's better :D

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Oh if only you guys new this child. And Callum, Good job on the win considering you're on str/dex/con/sen buffs. While bodyimage is not. And nice attempt to put your mouse over your accuracy buff to try and block it out. Hurray, you're better no no no That's right, you were going to quit and begged me to train you! Whew love it!

Thanks!

Your fake attempts at trying trying to be civil is absolutely hilarious. You've learned the female trait of passive-aggressiveness. Upgrade +1

Edited by Leeny, 19 July 2014 - 03:23 PM.

#27 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

aw so that was not on same buffs? that is....sad....

#28 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

Exactly why this annoyed me to begin with. Read the last statement of my first post, It can't be more accurate. I wasn't going to straight come out and say it to give him a chance to take this down before he made a fool out of himself. Anyway, before I get more accusations of trying to turn this into political arguments - Thanks Feuer considering what you just said to me how you felt about him, I'm quite shocked you'd even want anything to do with him. Oh and one last thing, Message Leenabeans in Draco if you want rzaa whole entire stat/skill build that I gave him. Ill even train you personally to win against him or or Ill post it in Draco FB group.

#29 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

padawan on fire - i like :D

Edited by iMatt, 19 July 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#30 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

Pretty sure he was on the same buffs, since he joined the group, and was RB'd by Callums Chars.

And to answer your PM on FB Leena, No I am not defending Callum, In this like -just like i said- Body + Callum are both responsible for what transpired here. Not exactly sure how you think I'm being biased, but I'm not. I've taken myself out of the "wars" going on, and have just been playing for fun recently. Pretty much anyone who is on my regular friends list + interact with me daily know that I play less then 2 hours a day now, and I don't TT, I just play and joke around. 

#31 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

Pretty sure he was on the same buffs, since he joined the group, and was RB'd by Callums Chars.

And to answer your PM on FB Leena, No I am not defending Callum, In this like -just like i said- Body + Callum are both responsible for what transpired here. Not exactly sure how you think I'm being biased, but I'm not. I've taken myself out of the "wars" going on, and have just been playing for fun recently. Pretty much anyone who is on my regular friends list + interact with me daily know that I play less then 2 hours a day now, and I don't TT, I just play and joke around. 

ok, i'll keep to myself about everything. didn't mean to blow things up like i did.

#32 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

Would appreciate it, I only plan on playing with people who give me the same respects that I give them. If people have an attitude just because who I am, I will naturally defend myself, but I'm done with the TT business. Less TT, less QQ, more pewpew. :) 

#33 Burj

Burj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

pvp 1v1 used to be done with self buffs only and no pots. So much have changed now.

#34 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

A number of purist Draco players do still play both buffed or self buff only. To test who has the better "war" and self builds. I personally do both.

#35 Burj

Burj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

Pvp war is a team pvp which requires the help of other teammates, tactics, strategy and teamwork i.e. cleric heal, gang banging, scouting etc. so I don't believe that war builds can be tested by pvping with 1 player.

Nice to know other players still do self buffs though.

#36 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

War builds lack certain things, like self buffs, to make room for more passives/active damages, because they know they're getting buffs from a cleric. That's what's referred to as a war build. Which is why testing self buffs vs a war build, the war build normally loses. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users