Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Game Changes

Any of you not familiar with it, please check this for the item list of changes: Stage 1 Item Trade Change List

If you still have questions why, please check this thread: Changes to Trade Mechanics & Policies

Class Balances

The classes with changes, will receive a 24-hour Stat & Skill reset to allow for adjustments and build changes, on us.

Mage
Aural Pierce
Reviewing the power of the effect, it was proving to be too powerful in its intended design. It was never intended to be able to negate a target's Magic Defense with minimal effort in player build.

• Magic Defense Down effect, reduced to 0/25/50/75/100, from 0/75/150/225/300.

Raider
Mental Storm
Given the consideration that the skill has an AoE (Area of Effect) application we've adjusted the strength of the skill's utility.

• Accuracy Down effect, reduced to 15, per skill level, from 20.
  • Status effect duration reduced to 8 seconds, from 20.
  • Cooldown increased to 10 seconds, from 5.

Enfeeblement
Given the consideration that the skill has an AoE (Area of Effect) application we've adjusted the strength of the skill's utility.

• Movement Speed Down effect, reduced to 15, per skill level, from 30.
  • Status effect duration reduced to 8 seconds, from 20.
  • Cooldown increased to 10 seconds, from 5.

Unique Skill
Crippling Storm

• Updated to reflect the changes to Mental Storm & Enfeeblement.

Bug Fixes

• Desert Jewel item drop to Orlo monsters.
    Dusty Desert Jewel will now drop only if the associated Hiria's Tear quest line has not been previously completed.
  • Corrected the missing Chewed Bone item drop to certain Orlo monsters.
  • Corrected minimum level of Eucar Return Scroll to level 70.
  • Corrected Medallion drops from "King/Queen" monsters. All should now drop according to chance.
  • Corrected a bug in where masks, weapons and offhand items, when worn as a costume, were providing bonuses unintentionally.
  • Medal of Retrieval exchange is no longer available from [Premium Exchanger] Anthonios.

#2 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

That was fast!  :p_smile:

#3 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:44 PM

Yeay!

Thanks for the notes.

#4 JericoROennnnn

JericoROennnnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationPixelmonium Krystalium
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:50 PM

should be fast one ! :rice: :rice: 

Thanks Leo! :no1:

#5 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

dual raider was the wrost job for years. untill you made it ok and some people made one just for the fun and you ruin it also.. 

#6 Chaibsz

Chaibsz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

If you want to nerf the Enfeeblement and the Mental Storm. Than you should nerf The Absorb for mage too. Because this is bull!!

Edited by Zurn, 17 July 2014 - 01:13 PM.
Don't bypass the word filter.

#7 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

the absorb is purely based off their build, dont think its a problem

#8 Chaibsz

Chaibsz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

How about the cooldown because you can use it instantly.

#9 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:23 PM

its pretty easy to break through, and they just waste time constantly jumping anyways...on top of that, their aural pierce is getting nerfed; meaning they wont do as much dmg...

so w/e

Edited by pandasoup23, 17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM.

#10 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for the info and i dislike raider change but love the dust jewel drop again :)

#11 maischoyuchen

maischoyuchen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

Time to reset my dual back to katar..

Edited by maischoyuchen, 17 July 2014 - 01:28 PM.

#12 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:29 PM

Thank you so very much Leo!

#13 TrebZiram

TrebZiram

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

Cool.! :no1:

#14 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

Well everyone, the Dual Raider balance is because they were being built in a way we didn't intend. Though we do want their debuffs to be powerful, they were far beyond our expectations to what players would take it. So we had to pull back quite a bit and make them still powerful over most other debuffs, but not the debilitating effect they were.

Reminder (and updated notes) those classes will be receiving the 24-Hour Stat & Skill reset skills because of the change, so they will have the opportunity to adjust.

#15 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

Well everyone, the Dual Raider balance is because they were being built in a way we didn't intend. Though we do want their debuffs to be powerful, they were far beyond our expectations to what players would take it. So we had to pull back quite a bit and make them still powerful over most other debuffs, but not the debilitating effect they were.

Reminder (and updated notes) those classes will be receiving the 24-Hour Stat & Skill reset skills because of the change, so they will have the opportunity to adjust.

there are few new duals in the game after years without seeing any dual in tg . now all those gonna sell the char / change to katar.. me included .. i cant tell for sure that gonna happend untill i see for my self ..  but im sure that whats gonna happend..

its not a balance its destroying a job in my opinion.

#16 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:40 PM

dual is still good ;x if players are instantly changing after this, it means they were just charm builds relying on debuffs

#17 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

dual is still good ;x if players are instantly changing after this, it means they were just charm builds relying on debuffs

that was the whole fun in the dual.. if i want to make a job to be strong i can make a mage 

#18 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

My raider won't be changed. She will survive this :3

#19 ReinaB

ReinaB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Server:Draconis & Leonis

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

patching now :D

#20 berts111

berts111

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

Mage
Aural Pierce
Reviewing the power of the effect, it was proving to be too powerful in its intended design. It was never intended to be able to negate a target's Magic Defense with minimal effort in player build.

• Magic Defense Down effect, reduced to 0/25/50/75/100, from 0/75/150/225/300.

Congratulations, you have made a useless mage class again, has not atack, will have WHAT? :)

• Soldier Have HP
  • hawker have dodge
  • bourg have Accu

and mage?
You guys came from a brilliant job, but sorry, this is the worst update the game this year.

#21 ReinaB

ReinaB

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Server:Draconis & Leonis

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

SERVERS ON! :D

#22 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

Well seems my work as a pvm mage stoped ..... now since it have less ap is useless in dungeons :(, btu i will be honest, a simple mage cant defeat a cleric easly ( 1 vs 1) even with aural pierce, now thats will made more hard for mages classes, idk if they can nw defeat anleast 1 class, is need nw totally to change mage stats n skills for can kill just a freaking class D: ..... im sick of this nerfs :(, first was cleric now is mage (im not a mage player but i liked them due them nice atack power)

#23 Burj

Burj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

Next time don't tell anyone that your class is the best. It might end up being nerfed

#24 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

Well seems my work as a pvm mage stoped ..... now since it have less ap is useless in dungeons :(, btu i will be honest, a simple mage cant defeat a cleric easly ( 1 vs 1) even with aural pierce, now thats will made more hard for mages classes, idk if they can nw defeat anleast 1 class, is need nw totally to change mage stats n skills for can kill just a freaking class D: ..... im sick of this nerfs :(, first was cleric now is mage (im not a mage player but i liked them due them nice atack power)

The skill didn't change your Attack Power. It reduced the amount of Magic Defense Down the skill applied to a target. It is still quite powerful, but no longer totally negates a target's Magic Defense, with minimal effort in build.

To anyone else looking at this patch note please try it out before coming to post about how worthless the class now is. Mages already have the advantage of having Magic type damage as their main source of combat. Many other players are struggling against that already, but to have a skill that would render Magic Defense to be negated is too much for a low tier skill point investment as a Mage.

#25 berts111

berts111

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

Always realized that when any player that stands out with their builds or classes, and ends it by your creativity and gastor time to make its strong bill, the staff manages a way to screw it up.

count on fingers the MAGES who really had a supernatural force in the game, but they all fought hard and broke enough to get head mount a really strong account.

What is the real purpose of this?
Did whenever someone mount a strong bill and stand out in the crowd you will do something to screw it up?

No use giving you one week of premium or free drop, players only nescessitam of stability, in which you are not giving us.
every day you update something different, causing the player becomes frayed.

sorry about the harsh criticism, but I'm being sincere.
I learned very little from that truth will always be the best answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users